Hypocrisy of the Left

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
No one reads lines of equal signs or long posts. All those exclamation marks remind me of marking essays from grade 7 girls.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Herschel Walker Calls for Don Lemon to Be Fired For Racist Comments About Kanye West
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brian...ver-racist-comments-about-kanye-west-n2527872

Progs don’t like blacks leaving the plantation.

========================================================================================================

Oh Walter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A TEACHER UNION HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That EXPLAINS A GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you just go ahead- whining about punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It CONFIRMS in the minds of other readers that you have NO ARTICULATE REBUTTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Kanye West.......................................most of the people who watched his "interview" with Trump are all ASKING THE SAME THING::::::::::::

WAS HE ON DRUGS?????????????????????????????????????????

Or is he just naturally CRAZED???????????????????????????

Ranting about hydrogen powered air planes and such other nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a bad as Hoid- our resident vendor of LIE-beral electric Toy cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid even think we should be building battery powered air planes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think some of these LIE-berals have been sniffing Lithium fumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Democrats Know They Can Always Count on the Media
https://townhall.com/columnists/ben...w-they-can-always-count-on-the-media-n2528998

Lower than a snake’s belly in a ditch are the media. Shameful.

========================================================================================================

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Media WHORES have sold themselves to LIE-beral values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a BIG PART of why mainstream media is losing readers and viewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral loving media WHORES simply cannot sell people on LIE-beral propaganda that insults our intelligence even as it bankrupts our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt that nice...the Lie-beral loving media whores going to such lengths to show us how hard the gravy train riding hogs of Working Family Coalition are striving to repair our worn out, broken down infrastructure......but lost in the breathless coverage given to `our heros` is that QUESTION: What Lie-beral jackass though it was a good idea to neglect our city (over many years) to this extent?

The media whores don’t seem to want to ask the REAL questions: like why water rates have gone up NINE PERCENT in each of the last five years and why water rates are slated to go up EIGHT PERCENT MORE in 2014 and 2015- and then to slide back to 4 percent increases after that? Why will the media whores not ask: how much of this money is being used to repair infrastructure and how much is actually being syphoned off to pay for solid gold pensions and gross entitlements of gravy train riders?

When things break we get all manner of extra costs and inconveniences, frozen pipes, flood damage with related insurance claims and out of pocket expenses for things like insurance deductibles; we are late for work and our wages docked as roads are blocked by water and ice, we lose pay because we are stuck on frozen subways and LRT instead of working, our businesses close for the day and generate no income because the power is off, we must cope with broken elevators and flooded hallways, there are fires in our electrical vaults!

And yet through it all, Working Family collects its very nice pay cheque AND when the sun shines and the power is on and the toilets once again flush they turn around and DEMAND even more money....they get fine salaries and golden pensions and retire at 55 to play on a beach some place while we work to age 70 and sit in a dark cold room fretting over how to pay for our medical needs in a province that long ago decided that it was better to keep the gravy flowing for its friends and to hell with ordinary people!

Rationed medical care means people DIE while waiting for help.....and that seems okay with our gravy train riders and their media pals!

One third of Cdns cannot afford a holiday and yet civil service union Hogs are always DEMANDING MORE GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old folks face ugly choices between paying for heat, for food and for prescription drugs- while Hogs who retired RICH on our money play on a beach some place!!!!!!!!

And media whores whine about their falling revenue and Cdn lack of interest in their LIE-beral Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals wonder why all their policies are FAILING?????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
AFTER CALLING FOR DIALING DOWN RHETORIC, THE LEFT RAMPS IT UP
https://news.grabien.com/story-montage-after-calling-dialing-down-rhetoric-left-ramps-it

The progs always do the opposite of what they preach.

Is it not amusing that Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals have so often offered support and encouragement to Muslims;

offering up over $50 million dollars in compensation to 5 Muslims caught up in various Yankee security searches for Muslim terrorists- including $10.5 million for terror poster boy Omar Khadr;

REFUSING to deport CONVICTED TERRORISTS from Canada;

spending immense sums of BORROWED TAX MONEY to import swarms of Muslims from refugee camps- RUN BY TERROR GROUP HAMAS;

offering regular shipments of Cdn aid to Hamas terrorists;

sneering at his immigration policy critics and calling “RACIST” at those who are worried about Muslim terror even the body count rises;

doubling down on disgraced immigration policy by welcoming teeming hordes of illegals without the bother of any real security checks;

insulting us further by ACCEPTING as landed immigrant- the former leader of a Guatemalan death squad- who had been rejected for entry to United States due to his murderous past;

then DELIBERATELY LYING TO US about how many illegals have actually come here;

then DELIBERATELY LYING about how much it will cost each year- for decades to come- to tend to these illegals- most of whom lack the skills to survive in Canada without massive social aid that we cannot afford to offer;

then apparently DELIBERATELY AVOIDING ANY QUESTION REGARDING HOW SOON THESE ILLEGALS WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE;

then DELIBERATELY AVOIDING any question about what influence hundreds of thousands of Muslims and third world illegals will have on Cdn politics and on LIE-beral party fortunes- just as soon as LIE-berals issue them voter cards!!!!

But that was last season- now LIE-berals are alert to growing Cdn voter Rage!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have been making efforts to clean up their very sullied image!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a frantic effort to distract us from the LIE-beral immigration and national security messes they are deliberately making in exchange for votes- LIE-berals have decided to demonstrate they CAN GET TOUGH with Muslims!!

Yes! LIE-berals have singled out one LONE MUSLIM who offered moral support for Isis in his online tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the hypocrite face of opportunistic LIE-beral justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have chosen to make an example of- and have chosen to DEPORT that lone Muslim loudmouth whose major crime was cheering Isis from the side lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet at the same time LIE-berals are WELCOMING RETURNING ISIS FIGHTERS TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the same time, LIE-berals are telling us that “RETURNING ISIS FIGHTERS WILL BE A POWERFUL VOICE IN CANADA”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals WELCOME REAL ISIS FIGHTERS back to Canada- and deport one lone loudmouth who merely cheered from the sidelines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN THERE BE ANYTHING MORE HYPOCRITICAL AND DUPLICITOUS AND SHAMELESS THAN CURRENT LIE-BERAL POLICY????????????

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What a Jew obsession....It's sick! and racist!
If they aren't a race how can it be racist. Let's go with 'criminal empire' that way you can show your true colors by cheering for what is a blight on the rest of mankind. That way everybody can be sure what traits you are actually cheering about.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My point is a religion is not a race indicator, genes are.
Any child born to a Jewish woman is an instant Jew, daddy can be a hobo and it wouldn't change that. More like a formula for Heinz 57 aka 'mutt'. The exodus wars saw children from a few nations being married into one of the 12 Tribes, you know the original one. Jews seem to have come around about the time Israel started killing the Prophets sent by God to Israel.

Hmmm, maybe that is why everyone starts dying when they arrive on the scene while the House of Levi stayed true to God. Call them anything you like, God calls them an abomination at the moment. They get resurrected asap, the men that follow the are gathered as late as possible. Confessing you belong to the latter group (the one God hates) is supposed to hurt me how?? lol

Joh:8:42-45:
Jesus said unto them,
If God were your Father,
ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but he sent me.
Why do ye not understand my speech?
even because ye cannot hear my word.
Ye are of your father the devil,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning,
and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him.
When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth,
ye believe me not.