The Official Trump U.S Supreme Court Justice Nomination Thread

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't quite understand how you think you are going to act in an adult fashion with lots of class etc. etc. in a stressful situation when you are not able to act that way on a discussion forum where there is NOTHING at stake! :) :)

Maybe now CC will shut up at last! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You think people should shut up about a psychopath, sociopathic, malignant narcissist who is in charge of the world's biggest military? My goodness man, give your head a shake.

That's your assessment, Cliffy, not necessarily mine! It's odd that this pariah has been in power for almost 700 days and yet nothing terrible has happened.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
That's your assessment, Cliffy, not necessarily mine! It's odd that this pariah has been in power for almost 700 days and yet nothing terrible has happened.
nothing terrible has happened?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
How has your life style changed? Mine hasn't!
I build/buy/sell/handle goods with lots of aluminium and steel in them and whacko Trump has hurt that, big time. The whole Alt-Reich circus has affected my life a lot ... directly.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I build/buy/sell/handle goods with lots of aluminium and steel in them and whacko Trump has hurt that, big time. The whole Alt-Reich circus has affected my life a lot ... directly.
Well it is pretty hard to collect beer cans from the side of the road when you are babysitting moms basement