CAQ win in Quebec

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Whatever . You are obviously the smartest most well informed member of these forums . To bad most of what you know isn’t true . You stated most political parties in Canada are separate from there provincial counterparts , I said really , and you go off on me about where and when Trudeau campaigned for provincial liberals . I had not mentioned our PM in that vein at all . I stated That most Canadians didn’t vote for Trudeau , which you took as saying I support changing our voting system .
You put words in my mouth , misinterpret my posts and have the audacity to question my intelligence.

========================================================================================================

So I was out yesterday and ended up listening to some blue collar types- a man and woman discussing Kavanaugh and Blaisy Ford and her accusations.........

And OH DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals will be HORRIFIED to find that BOTH Cdn men and WOMEN figure she is full of Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- that Yankee senator who was on the news last night- and having a little trouble controlling his smirk was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The senator has stated that the Kavanaugh smear has revitalized Trump supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kavanaugh attack has reminded people of the scale and scope of LIE-beral HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral smear against Kavanaugh has BACKFIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People DO BELIEVE that Ford was PAID to smear Kavanaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People DO BELIEVE that a pack of stinking lawyers set her up and PAID her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People DO BELIEVE that she worked with lawyers to craft a story that she could tell - WITHOUT ending up facing perjury charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Ford have her ass groped as a 17 year old at a party?

Maybe.............................

But was it Kavanaugh?????????????????????????

There is NO PROOF that it was Kavanaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The public is NOT WILLING to let a mans career be destroyed by a pack of slinking liars concocting ugly rumours in a back room some place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is so much money and power at stake - with Yankee elections near- that the attempted Kavanaugh smear DOES NOT pass any political smell test!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more thing: people DO BELIEVE that Patrick Brown was attacked in exactly the same LYING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People DO BELIEVE the attack against Brown set up by lawyers so the "accusers" could make their smear WITHOUT having to face PERJURY CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-beral policy is failing..........and the only defense LIE-berals now have is FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Whatever . You are obviously the smartest most well informed member of these forums . To bad most of what you know isn’t true . You stated most political parties in Canada are separate from there provincial counterparts , I said really , and you go off on me about where and when Trudeau campaigned for provincial liberals . I had not mentioned our PM in that vein at all . I stated That most Canadians didn’t vote for Trudeau , which you took as saying I support changing our voting system .
You put words in my mouth , misinterpret my posts and have the audacity to question my intelligence.

That is because when you bring in complete non-sequiturs likr Trudeau's percent of the vote instead of staying on topic you display a complete lack of intelligence. Stop doing it and you'll gain a bit more respect. And yes, I am better informed than most people in CC, after all, I am mostly dealing with conservatives.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That is because when you bring in complete non-sequiturs likr Trudeau's percent of the vote instead of staying on topic you display a complete lack of intelligence. Stop doing it and you'll gain a bit more respect. And yes, I am better informed than most people in CC, after all, I am mostly dealing with conservatives.
Yes and it is obvious to all , they are smarter and more informed . You can read fine , it is comprehension that is the problem . As I said you know many things that just aren’t so .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Yes and it is obvious to all , they are smarter and more informed . You can read fine , it is comprehension that is the problem . As I said you know many things that just aren’t so .

========================================================================================================

LIE-berals share with Muslims a profound LOVE of the written word- that is to say that whatever THEY WRITE is always THE WORD!!!!

Our idiot Boy Justin told us "he likes the way the Chinese get things done"!

And judging by the way he is changing laws and encourging anti white hate speech, it seems that one of the things he LIKES BEST about China is the way the Communist Party gets to write- OR RE-WRITE the history as necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- Communists are NEVER WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One has only to read THEIR HISTORY to be assured of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral policy simply CANNOT be sold to the public UNLESS this historical revision is included in the package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider this latest indictment of Muslim behaviour:

Here is an article illustrating much that is wrong with allowing Muslims to immigrate to the West. With some comments of my own in brackets):

15-year-old asylum seeker arrested in fatal stabbing of ex-girlfriend at German drugstore

Associated Press, Published: December 28, 2017. Updated: December 28, 2017 2:46 PM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ World

Related

World
Trump threatens to cut off 'hundreds of millions' in Palestinian aid
World
Trump roots on Iran's protesters

A man lays down flowers at the entrance of the drugstore in Kandel, Germany, Thursday, Dec. 28, 2017.Andreas Arnold / dpa via AP

BERLIN — A 15-year-old Afghan asylum seeker is in custody in Germany after allegedly fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend, a German of the same age, in a drugstore.

Authorities say the stabbing followed an apparently chance meeting between the two on Wednesday in Kandel, near the French border. The girl died of her injuries after being attacked with a kitchen knife.

(You would think that Muslim refugees seeking our charity would be on their best behaviour but that is western thinking and wrong! LIE-berals have sucked up to Muslims to such an extent that Muslims feel ENTITLED TO DEMAND ENTRY! And their arrogance is not minimized by their firmly held conviction that we are morally inferior and thus NOT entitled to pass judgement on them! The Muslim attacker in Edmonton was an asylum seeker. The 3 Muslims who raped a Swedish girl- LIVE on line- were also asylum seekers! And I vividly reacll news photos from Australian military base far out in the desert- where Muslim illegals are kept awaiting immigration trials- and the Muslims had gotten impatient and SEWN THEIR LIPS SHUT and gone on a hunger strike! Yeah- right- behaving like a radical LOON will help your case! Unless you are Muslim ENTITLED?)

A man lays down flowers at the entrance of the drugstore in Kandel, Germany, Thursday, Dec. 28, 2017. (Andreas Arnold/dpa via AP)

Prosecutor Angelika Moehlig said Thursday that a judge ordered the suspect, who wasn’t identified, kept in custody on suspicion of manslaughter. She said the motive is still under investigation.

Police said the suspect arrived in Germany in April 2016 and had apparently been in a several-month relationship with the victim, who broke up with him this month.

The victim’s parents had filed a criminal complaint against him on Dec. 15 alleging slander and threats.

(So we are to understand that young Muslims may become murderously angry if some western slut rejects them? After all, we know Muslims do not think women should have any rights at all- not even to leave the house without male permission! How embarrassing is it to have all the other jihadists knowing that the shameless western slut has rejected the attentions of the morally superior follower of Allah! May Allah fill her vagina with fire as payment for her shame? Muslim rage would be comical if there was not so much blood spilled whenever they get pissed!)

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

You got it right - I am better informed. Perhaps reading about and teaching this stuff for 30 odd years helped? What is your area of expertise; other than BS, that is?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You got it right - I am better informed. Perhaps reading about and teaching this stuff for 30 odd years helped? What is your area of expertise; other than BS, that is?
Mocking internet scholars , you know those that think they are smarter then others .I won’t point fingers .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Mocking internet scholars , you know those that think they are smarter then others .I won’t point fingers .

Pity poor Bar Silly Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims all believe that ALL the problems of their lives are the result of hostile action by Jews and despicable Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims cling to this idea of discrimination against them like a drowning man grabbing a life preserver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims are FRANTIC to avoid admitting just how POORLY they have managed their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim society is frozen in a primitive model that most of humanity has disposed of long ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anthropologist Desmond Morris tells us that our ape ancestors followed the usual ape mating pattern- a dominant male with a harem of females- with lesser males shut out of the breeding season action.......

Morris tells us the concept of one man with one woman arose as a way of stabilizing our slowly developing society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As our weapons grew more sophisticated and our ability to communicate increased- it became counter productive for one senior male to dominate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The troop or tribe would be safer and more successful in the hunt and when defending land and women from invaders if all the men worked together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus the idea of sharing out the females evolved - so that each male would have a good reason to help defend against outsiders raiding the group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims- who are entitled to have as many as four wives- are locked into the primitive ape existence with each Muslim country struggling to deal with a mass of poor males who cannot afford to join society or find a mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why there is so much chaos and upheaval and violence in the Muslim world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE should recall that the "Arab Spring" started in Tunisia after local cops confiscated the fruit that a young guy ws trying to sell- without a license- in order to earn a little living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And having the cops confiscate ALL his produce yet again, and having the cops burn his cart that he needed for hauling his goods was the last straw for the poor lonely guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He committed suicide by burning himself with gasoline and triggered the Arab Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say the devil makes work for idle hands and obviously if you cannot JOIN society then you are quite likely to turn and try to tear
it DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Isis fighters immediately began collecting sex slaves right after capturing territory is a CLEAR INDICATOR that religion is NOT the main focus of the group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims lack to social and economic focus to create a stable society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why they must blame Jews and Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Pity poor Bar Silly Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims all believe that ALL the problems of their lives are the result of hostile action by Jews and despicable Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims cling to this idea of discrimination against them like a drowning man grabbing a life preserver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims are FRANTIC to avoid admitting just how POORLY they have managed their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim society is frozen in a primitive model that most of humanity has disposed of long ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anthropologist Desmond Morris tells us that our ape ancestors followed the usual ape mating pattern- a dominant male with a harem of females- with lesser males shut out of the breeding season action.......

Morris tells us the concept of one man with one woman arose as a way of stabilizing our slowly developing society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As our weapons grew more sophisticated and our ability to communicate increased- it became counter productive for one senior male to dominate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The troop or tribe would be safer and more successful in the hunt and when defending land and women from invaders if all the men worked together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus the idea of sharing out the females evolved - so that each male would have a good reason to help defend against outsiders raiding the group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims- who are entitled to have as many as four wives- are locked into the primitive ape existence with each Muslim country struggling to deal with a mass of poor males who cannot afford to join society or find a mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why there is so much chaos and upheaval and violence in the Muslim world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE should recall that the "Arab Spring" started in Tunisia after local cops confiscated the fruit that a young guy ws trying to sell- without a license- in order to earn a little living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And having the cops confiscate ALL his produce yet again, and having the cops burn his cart that he needed for hauling his goods was the last straw for the poor lonely guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He committed suicide by burning himself with gasoline and triggered the Arab Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say the devil makes work for idle hands and obviously if you cannot JOIN society then you are quite likely to turn and try to tear
it DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that Isis fighters immediately began collecting sex slaves right after capturing territory is a CLEAR INDICATOR that religion is NOT the main focus of the group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims lack to social and economic focus to create a stable society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why they must blame Jews and Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More drivel

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Québec Solidaire MNAs refuse to publicly pledge allegiance to the Queen

During their official swearing-in ceremony, the Québec Solidaire (QS) caucus together swore their loyalty to the Quebec people, but they had already taken the first part of the oath -- required by all MNAs in order to sit at the National Assembly -- behind closed doors.
Unlike the Liberals and the CAQ earlier this week, they reluctantly pledged allegiance to Queen Elizabeth II in private.
"It's not about the queen, it's about the monarchy," explained QS co-spokesperson Manon Massé. "It's very archaic."
The party that wants Quebec to become a republic says it will soon introduce a bill to get rid of this part of the oath.
Other priorities for the party are the fight against climate change and holding the new CAQ government to its promise of electoral reform. Massé said her party is not like the other political parties.
Massé is also questioning how effective the Quebec Liberal Party will be as the official opposition. She said the two parties have voted the same way on too many issues, particularly when it concerns the environment.
"I think the CAQ and the PLQ are the same," she said.

As much as I agree about the pledge of allegiance to the Queen should be removed and just pledge of allegiance to the Nation should be recognized. They should not be allowed to sit in the house until proper protocol is followed, once in the house fight for change legally.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The CAQ will allow a crucifix on a courthouse wall but not a simple cross around a judge's neck because that would undermine the religious neutrality of the state. Unbelievable!
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/10/16/la-caq-dit-oui-aux-crucifix-dans-les-palais-de-justice

The only real madness here is that govt should have to do such a delicate and timid dance around the ugly reality that Muslims are at war withe the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Muslims win their war against us then huge chunks of our constitution will be trashed- along with all manner of basic civil rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
The only real madness here is that govt should have to do such a delicate and timid dance around the ugly reality that Muslims are at war withe the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Muslims win their war against us then huge chunks of our constitution will be trashed- along with all manner of basic civil rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.aa.org/

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I was going to give him a link to 'How to do suicide correctly so you don'y just end up being stupider than before and an even bigger burden on your family' but not even google has any sites suggested at all. which is something all by itself.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

You better start handing out free condoms in their neighborhoods and make sure late night tv has the best shows and turn the power off in the White neighborhoods at 7pm and start reaping the rewards 9 months later.

When 'they are the majority of the voters' (peacefully)are we going to start gunning them down or say democracy was a failure and it's back to a few elite ruining the lives of the rest of the population?

When we are 'hunted to the point of extinction' then you can say, 'I told you so.', until them the collective is the biggest blight on the world.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You better start handing out free condoms in their neighborhoods and make sure late night tv has the best shows and turn the power off in the White neighborhoods at 7pm and start reaping the rewards 9 months later.

When 'they are the majority of the voters' (peacefully)are we going to start gunning them down or say democracy was a failure and it's back to a few elite ruining the lives of the rest of the population?

When we are 'hunted to the point of extinction' then you can say, 'I told you so.', until them the collective is the biggest blight on the world.

It is positive PROOF that white people are kind hearted and TOLERANT to a fault since we allowed LOONS like MHZ and Opposing Digit into the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider the kind of economic "advice" that Muslims like Opposing Digit offers to Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I confess I get a huge kick out of the muddled vision of people like Opposing Digit! The guy is so utterly delusional it is hard to imagine him living in the same world as the rest of us! I have made some replies to his irresponsible propaganda in brackets below):

Dullwit digit says this: Find me one single solitary person on the face of this earth who is able to completely and truthfully describe and account for Economics in any sane and understandable ways. In fact, the Federal Reserve is described as being "Coy" policy details. The media suggests that is exactly how a God at the Federal Reserve should act or appear. Nothing heavy or overly transparent.

(In other words digit appears to be suggesting that his version of economics should be taken as valid because he believes other competing - meaning NON LIE-beral versions are just as inane? In his bigoted opinion!)

The "Economic System" itself is a "Myth" propagated by "Magicians" who afforded themselves the costs of a higher education and "Purchased" a PHD or an SH?T after their names. The same way that a Christian Preacher attends a religious institution and leaves with a "Certificate Of Christendom".

(That is REALLY FUNNY! How loud do you suppose civil service union Hogs would scream if you paid them with MYTHS? Oh wait- LIE-berals are ALREADY DOING THAT -with their Phoenix pay system!!!!)

(Digit is sufficiently delusional that he TRULY believes HE can offer sensible comment on a system he describes as MYTH and he wants us to believe our money is managed by MAGICIANS!)

(Poor deluded creature! Digit does not understand that the only economic magic involved is LIE-beral magic! LIE-berals want a simple thing like 2 + 2 to result in the answer: 5.3 so they can have more money without actually PAYING FOR IT!)

(This is the driver for all inflation- the same job done producing the same product but for more money every year! It is a process of self delusion that LIE-berals have elevated to a fine art as they bribe civil service union Hogs with ever more dollars that buy ever less!)

(It is support for this logic that has enabled LIE-berals to SAVE the middle class by making them pay an EXTRA two grand per family per year in extra taxes- as of January 2018!)

(The lunatic writer Linda McQuaig has made a nice little career for herself writing about how LIE-berals and their less intelligent NDP cousins could create the fiscal equivalent of a perpetual motion machine if they only had the courage to BORROW enough money to fuel the contraption!)

(But deluded LIE-berals DO NOT want to discuss the significance of NDPer Ontari-owe premier Bob Rae and his disastrous failed effort to make us rich with borrowed money! Nor do LIE-berals wish to consider that Our idiot Boy Justin is engaged in a much larger and more costly and damaging version of the Rae/NDP for creating wealth by borrowing it!)

(I guess Poor Digit has read too much McQuaig stuff and lacks the capacity to recognize fresh, ripe, straight from the back of the Bull, organic fertilizer of the sort that McQuaig so eloquently sells!)

(Or perhaps Digit has read to much Naomi Klein and believes- due to that nasty deficiency of critical thinking and logic so beloved of LIE-berals- that capitalism and democracy are inferior to the socialist madness that deluded Hogs want to force on us! Klein certainly rips Yankees up one side and down the other often enough in her own mad way!)

(But the Klein devils are in the details! In her book Shock Doctrine she reveals herself by talking about a strike at the Argentine Fiat car plant. Striking auto workers decided that Fiat execs were not negotiating in good faith so they HIRED SOME HIT MEN TO KILL SEVERAL FIAT EXECS!!)

(The union idea apparently being to motivate the survivors to get real about pay raises in the BANKRUPT COUNTRY!!! And to the shock and horror of auto workers- Fiat simply abandoned the Argentine fiscal basket case and its lunatic Hogs ands walked away!)

(Perhaps somebody should explain to Argentine Hogs that the Mafia ONLY shoots people it has given up negotiating with? It seems relevant to the Fiat deal?)

(Klein apparently believes the Fiat response was some sort of betrayal of formerly loyal workers! No doubt she is puzzled as to why Fiat did not simply borrow MORE money to make things all better?)

(Some PIGS truly believe they are more equal than others and are working HARD to impose legislation that will FORCE US TO BELIEVE IT!)