Leslie .. and the angels of Leslie

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Like the known series "the angels of Charlie" although the "harlots" of Charlie may be more correct :lol:

Anyhow, Leslie is now churning, as a tropical storm with a speed of 50 miles/hr, in the center of the Atlantic Ocean, moving slowly towards America ..

if it goes to Bermuda, will it disappear? Almost it may disappear .. God is the All-Knowing.. as the legend that many objects disappear as they approach the Bermuda Triangle!?

In fact, the might of the Almighty is not far from the wrong-doers, transgressors, idolaters, Satanists and atheists.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
While I watch over this Leslie storm, I see it is something to be considered,
and I recall two ayat in the Quran about the changing or disposing about winds;
that God - be glorified - turns and disposes about the wind, having control on the wind completely: to make it fierce or calm, breeze or storm, hot or cold, dry or wet, beneficial for people or destructive for disbelievers and idolaters.

Quran 2: 163-164, which mean:

(163. Your God is One God a; there is no god [in the universe] but He, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

164. Behold, ---

>> in the creation of the heavens and the earth;

>> in the succession of the night and the day;

>> in ships which run upon the sea with that which benefits people;

>> in the [rain] water that God sends down from the sky, thereby reviving the land [with the plant and fruit] after its death, and dispersing all kinds of beasts therein;

>> and in the changing of winds,

>> and in the cloud [that God] has subjected between the sky and the earth,
--- are signs to people who understand.
)
163 a Therefore, don't worship anyone else, and don't say: three in Trinity.

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_164
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_164

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The other aya is in the Quran 45: 5, which means:

(>> And in the succession of the night and day [there are sings],
>> and [in] the provision [: the rain] that God has sent down from the sky: reviving thereby the earth after being barren,
>> and [in] the veering of winds, there are signs to a people who realize.
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/45.htm#a45_5
quran-ayat.com/pret/45.htm#a45_5

Comment:
The translator in these two ayat gave two words: "the changing" of winds, and the "veering" of winds .. although the Arabic word is the same in either of these two ayat;

The word in fact means: the changing about of the wind: whether it be direction, temperature, humidity, force or timing.
It means: Once He makes it fierce, and another time He makes it soft; once hot and another time cold .. etc.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now, the water of the Ocean is getting hotter and hotter till before sunset (about 5 pm), when it will once again start to cool gradually to be most colder just before before sunrise.

So I expect that this Leslie storm (which at 2 pm has attained a speed of about 65 miles/hr) may become a hurricane (first degree) then may weaken again;
God is the All-Knowing.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
According to the NHC ...LESLIE ALMOST A HURRICANE...with a speed of about 70 miles/hr.
It needs to be 74 miles/hr so as to be a hurricane, according to definition.
It may relatively weaken during night.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Today at 2 pm, Leslie is a category 1 hurricane with speed of about 80 miles/hr and is almost stationary on the Ocean.
Stationary? It means: it may change direction. If it keeps stationary, it may increase in intensity?
If it goes northward, it may decrease in intensity.

Watch for it at 5pm when the water of the ocean will be the hottest (before sunset), and at 6am when the water will be the coldest (before sunrise).

God is the All-Knowing.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
At 5pm
...LESLIE IS BEGINNING TO TURN NORTHWARD WHILE HOLDING STEADY IN STRENGTH...

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
People should be grateful to God Most Gracious
For that He averted from them the danger of this fierce and huge storm .. when it changed its direction to be northward, and also the water became colder.
Now it has decreased in intensity to become a tropical storm, and its speed became 70 instead of 80 miles/hr
If it was up to me, I would have crushed them altogether, but this is God the Great: He pardons people giving them respite that they may repent and return to righteousness.
Quran 6: 58, which means:
(Say: "If [the punishment] that you like to hasten had been up to me, the matter between me and you would then have been concluded g,
and God is Best Aware of wrong-doers.
h)
58 g Because I would then have brought the punishment on you, so as to get rid of your evil; but in fact this is not up to me.
58 h So He gives them respite for some wisdom which you don't know.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_58
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_58

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
In addition, God pardons much of the sins of people .. had He taken them to account concerning their sins, He would not have spared any man or animal walking on earth.
Quran 42: 32-35, which mean:
(32. And of His signs are [ships] that sail on the sea like 'high indicative marks'.
33. If He wills, He stills the wind, and the [ships] remain stationary on the [sea] surface.
Surely in that are [indicative] signs for every steadfast and grateful [man.]
34. Or [God] makes the [ships] get lost e, because of [the sins] that the [crew and passengers] have earned, but even He pardons much [of their sins, and so He does not hasten on their punishment.]
35. And that those who dispute about Our revelations may know then that they have no escape [from the sea save by God's will.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_32
quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_32

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
In addition, God pardons much of the sins of people .. had He taken them to account concerning their sins, He would not have spared any man or animal walking on earth.
Quran 42: 32-35, which mean:
(32. And of His signs are [ships] that sail on the sea like 'high indicative marks'.
33. If He wills, He stills the wind, and the [ships] remain stationary on the [sea] surface.
Surely in that are [indicative] signs for every steadfast and grateful [man.]
34. Or [God] makes the [ships] get lost e, because of [the sins] that the [crew and passengers] have earned, but even He pardons much [of their sins, and so He does not hasten on their punishment.]
35. And that those who dispute about Our revelations may know then that they have no escape [from the sea save by God's will.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_32
quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_32

======================================================================================================

God has commanded me to make TWO THINGS KNOWN to His people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First- that Torch light has too much time on his hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And secondly- that Torch light has spent too much time INSIDE the Bermuda Triangle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
======================================================================================================
God has commanded me to make TWO THINGS KNOWN to His people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First- that Torch light has too much time on his hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And secondly- that Torch light has spent too much time INSIDE the Bermuda Triangle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael is coming :laughing6:

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Michael now moves northwards (over the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico); its speed is 60 miles/hr; its anticipated course of movement is below:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
In dawn time about 5 am, its speed is about 70 miles/hr .. so it may strengthen as the sun rises and the water gradually become hotter to be the hottest at sunset time about 5 pm.
When it attains 74 miles/hr it will be considered a hurricane .. its direction now is to the north.

...MICHAEL ALMOST A HURRICANE... ...HURRICANE WATCH ISSUED FOR THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE AND FLORIDA BIG BEND...

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I see that it isn't proper for me to go after hurricanes and other calamities that befall America or other countries..
although I don't like the American government policy against Palestine, the Arab and Muslims and I don't like their inclination towards the transgressors: the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.
So it is something between God and His servants: whether He wants to pardon them or chastise them .. they deserve the punishment: ungodly, atheists, idolaters, drunkards, gamblers, adulterers, usury takers, and transgressors who contradicted all God's commandments.
Therefore, it is up to God, not to me or anyone else.. so I quit myself from this violent hurricane .. and everything is referred to God Almighty and Most Gracious.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I see that it isn't proper for me to go after hurricanes and other calamities that befall America or other countries..
although I don't like the American government policy against Palestine, the Arab and Muslims and I don't like their inclination towards the transgressors: the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.
So it is something between God and His servants: whether He wants to pardon them or chastise them .. they deserve the punishment: ungodly, atheists, idolaters, drunkards, gamblers, adulterers, usury takers, and transgressors who contradicted all God's commandments.
Therefore, it is up to God, not to me or anyone else.. so I quit myself from this violent hurricane .. and everything is referred to God Almighty and Most Gracious.

========================================================================================================

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Muslim says: "it is all up to God to punish the sinners"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Muslim LEAVES OUT the part where Muslims insist THEY HAVE THE RIGHT- to decide - on behalf of God -just who shopuld get punished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Muslims demand the right to take action against those they deem Godless since they think God is being TOO SLOW in taking action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims DICTATE TO GOD - and to all mankind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims refuse to consider if God AGREES with the list of sinners made by radical Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then Muslims wonder why they are shunned and distrusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating the sort of future problems Our idiot Boy Justin and his LIE-beral pals are building for us. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Austria to close 7 mosques, expel imams in crackdown

From Canadian Press. June 8, 2018
Canadian Press

BERLIN — Austria's government said Friday that it is closing seven mosques and plans to expel imams in a crackdown on "political Islam" and foreign financing of religious groups.

Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said the government is shutting a hardline Turkish nationalist mosque in Vienna and dissolving a group called the Arab Religious Community that runs six mosques.

(This is the heart of the problem that western society has with Islam- that its supporters want a religious govt rather than a standard western style secular govt and Muslim religious demands set up automatic conflict with the west!)

The actions by the government are based on a 2015 law that, among other things, prevents religious communities from getting funding from abroad. Interior Minister Herbert Kickl said the residence permits of around 40 imams employed by ATIB, a group that oversees Turkish mosques in Austria, are being reviewed because of concerns about such financing.

(For obvious reasons most Cdns are hostile to the idea of dangerous foreign terror groups such as Hamas and Al Qaida sending money to Canada to support pressure groups trying to influence our govt! It is a sign of how far off the normal Cdn values Cdn LIE-berals really are- that they would actually send Cdn funds to Hamas!)

Kickl said that, in two cases, permits have already been revoked. Five more imams were denied first-time permits.

(WE can ba certain these Imams will not simply give up and go back home- as religious zealots are not so easily discouraged! WE can be sure they are out there prowling other immigration offices looking for another road into the “decadent and Godless west”! LIE-beral immigration selection process is so sloppy that a steady stream of raqdicals is coming west under various guises and the growing friction between Europeans and Muslims can be expected in Canada as well!)

The conservative Kurz became chancellor in December in a coalition with the anti-migration Freedom Party.

In campaigning for last year's election, both coalition parties called for tougher immigration controls, quick deportations of asylum-seekers whose requests are denied and a crackdown on radical Islam. The government recently announced plans to ban girls in elementary schools and kindergartens from wearing headscarves, adding to existing restrictions on veils.

(Quick deportations of failed asylum seekers is something our Cdn govt should be acting on! There is nothing to prevent people under deportation order from running up all sorts of credit card bills and shipping the goods out of country and then allwing Cdn tax payers to pay the cost of deporting the thieves- BEFORE the credit agencies come looking for the owner of the unpaid bills! Credit card companies are getting wise to this scam but it still happens often enough! And persons ordered deported have no reason to fear being caught committing other crimes as well- while they await the deportation date- they can do things like drug dealing and shop lifting and other thefts- after all- if they get caught then they get to stay in Canada- while LIE-beral hug a thug judges fuss over them- which IS what they want anyway!)

"Parallel societies, political Islam and tendencies toward radicalization have no place in our country," Kurz told reporters in Vienna. He added that the government's powers to intervene "were not sufficiently used" in the past.

(Oh that is a nice phrase- “were not sufficiently used”! Meaning idiot LIE-berals have made a MESS that others must now deal with- just as is happening in Canada!)

Friday's measures are "a first significant and necessary step in the right direction," said Vice Chancellor Heinz-Christian Strache, the Freedom Party's leader. "If these measures aren't enough, we will if necessary evaluate the legal situation here or there."

(And in Canada, we also have our work cut out for us in dealing with the hordes of illegals that our LIE-berals are bringing in without the slightest concern for national security! Our Cdn border situation is so utterly out of control that it is poisoning our trade relations with United States! Yankees do not want to import all manner of criminals, spies and terrorists along with their Cdn dairy and lumber products!)

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
========================================================================================================
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Muslim says:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But Muslim LEAVES OUT Muslims insist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Muslims demand the right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muslims DICTATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muslims refuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then Muslims wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our idiot Boy Justin
Austria to close 7 mosques, expel imams in crackdown

Obviously, you have gulped all the beer and could not spill the beer :lol:

Aren't you the rancorous crusader .. failed and frustrated?
Don't hurry.. the Islam will prevail over you and over your drunkenness and lewdness :D

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Who thought that Leslie would be so defiant as a hurricane .. which would change its direction .. in the opposite direction .. Glory be to God! .. and now it is about to make fall on Portugal and Spain!? :dontknow:

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Who thought that Leslie would be so defiant as a hurricane .. which would change its direction .. in the opposite direction .. Glory be to God! .. and now it is about to make fall on Portugal and Spain!? :dontknow:

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A defiant hurricane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps it is the WILL OF GOD?????????????????????????????????????????

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly God IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has apparently enabled LIE-beral blowhards to deflect hurricanes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!