Marijuana will be legal in September 2018

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
One of the unexpected issues is travel to the US. Not sure how the border patrol will frame tehir questions....... and wonder if the same applies to alcohol........
Not that travel to the US is all that appealing anymore. Gov't issue time frames as guildines only......... they are not fixed in stone. Folks should know that by now.
Winnipeg getting an actual tourist, I'm getting 'tingles'.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Legal cannabis is here, it's time to answer some burning questions

//www.cbc.ca/news/canada/national-cannabis-town-hall-1.4859113?cmp=news-digests-canada-and-world-evening

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Just because it is legal.......does not mean one has to use it,Anymore than one HAS to drink alcohol, or smoke cigs. It is just a choice. CDA is being watched now to see how it works out.... We are taking lessons from other batons and hope we can offere positive lessons to nations now as well. Hopefully some reverse psychology wil lfactor in. Now that folk scan have it........they might not want it as badly.

Last edited:

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Downtown already stunk to high heaven even before legalization. I hope the city cracks down hard as hell on second-hand smoke and even third hand.Smoke in the privacy of your home and change into clean clothes before you leave the house. I hope condi boards and other property management businesses just ban recreational smoking outright. You want ti consume it? Then eat it and leave the rest of us alone.