Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Without campaigning for it, Ocasio-Cortez won the Reform Party primary as a write-in candidate in a neighboring congressional district, New York's 15th, albeit with a total vote count of nine. She said she appreciated the show of support...[64]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

The Reform Party of the United States of America (RPUSA), generally known as the Reform Party USA or the Reform Party, is a political party in the United States, founded in 1995 by Ross Perot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Party_of_the_United_States_of_America

That was the closest I could find in a three second google.
:)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You trumphaters either have reading issues, comprehension issues...or is it thinking issues?

Ocasio-Cortez won the Reform Party primary

The Ross Perot reform party is sure NOT democrats.

Speaking of dishonest inaccuracy - So where is the evidence that trump colluded with russia again...?
;)
YOU MUST have a link by now - it's been years!

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
You trumphaters either have reading issues, comprehension issues...or is it thinking issues?

The Ross Perot reform party is sure NOT democrats.

Speaking of dishonest inaccuracy - So where is the evidence that trump colluded with russia again...?
;)
YOU MUST have a link by now - it's been years!

How about you prove George Soros is part of a conspiracy first.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Just heard on the tube Alexandria proclaims once she is inaugurated in Jan, she will start signing bills into law and get free health care immediately Lol.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How is this for hilarity?

2018 Midterm Election Odds: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at 90% to Win New York’s 14th District

https://www.actionnetwork.com/polit...ria-ocasio-cortez-new-york-14th-district-odds

I'd even say it was a 100% chance she will win. She is running in NYC.

I guess you do not not know much about US Politics.

Cortez: Or you look at the other end like Bob Menendez in Florida, he had an opponent like, nnnnn, like that didn't even run a campaign and got like 30% of the vote or something like that.

Interviewer: New Jersey

Cortez: Oh sorry, right, New Jersey, sorry.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
She still won't be POTUS to be inaugurated in January and signing in bills on free Education and Healthcare the next day
No doubt there. Trump was going to repeal/replace the first day.

Still waiting.....

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
She still won't be POTUS to be inaugurated in January and signing in bills on free Education and Healthcare the next day

Nope, no inauguration for Cortez and no signing bills into law on the next day.

BUT... Ocassio- Cortez is a WIN-WIN for everyone. She is a win for the Libs because they are gullible, and a win for Conservatives because of the stuff she says.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I'd even say it was a 100% chance she will win. She is running in NYC.

I guess you do not not know much about US Politics.

Cortez: Or you look at the other end like Bob Menendez in Florida, he had an opponent like, nnnnn, like that didn't even run a campaign and got like 30% of the vote or something like that.

Interviewer: New Jersey

Cortez: Oh sorry, right, New Jersey, sorry.

Judging from some of your comments you know less about US politics than I do.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Nobody talking much about these surprise primary results. She was not polling like she was going to win, and neither was the guy in Florida.

There seems to be a problem predicting who is going to vote, let alone who they are going to vote for.