Marijuana will be legal in September 2018

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I,am a cat person, I have nothing but contempt for dogs. I seriously avoid dogs. Unless they are cooked properly. The neighbours still haven,t caught on. They,re easy to bait and they taste good.

I never pass up an oportunity to run over a dog .
I HOPE you are NOT SERIOUS.........

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I HOPE you are NOT SERIOUS.........

I,m serious a couple of times a week. I grew up with dogs, my father had the same example of a half lab half german sheppard of three sucessive specimins which he kept for over thirty years. I jest about hating dogs.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Just in time for school, y'all!
And if you don't like the price, you can grow your own. :)
Marijuana legalization Bill C-45 officially passes Senate vote, heading for royal assent
The Senate has voted to accept the latest version of the government’s long-debated legal marijuana legislation, paving the way for the bill to pass into Canadian law.
The Senate voted 52-29 to approve the government’s newest version of Bill C-45 on Tuesday evening.
Bill C-45 now moves to royal assent, the final step in the legislative process. That could occur within days at the government’s discretion. The government’s desire to see home grown marijuana permitted across Canada eventually prevailed, and a proposal from the Senate to allow provinces and territories to ban them has been stripped from the final bill.
“We have witnessed today a very historic vote that ends 90 years of prohibition, that’s historic. It ends 90 years of needless criminalization, it ends a prohibition model that inhibited and discouraged public health, and community health approaches in favour of ‘just say no.’ Approaches that simply failed our young people miserably,” independent Senator Tony Dean said after the vote.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4282677/pot-bill-senate-passes/amp/
No, it won't, Mentalfloss. So go ****off

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He was referencing the condition of your soul, a pig in a wallow is cleaner. Do you want to know why you missed that part?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
. . . or buttered popcorn without a TV being on. Oh wait,that was supper, never mind. Why is it so foggy in here?

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
September has come and gone, and marijuana is still not legal. I motion that we tar and feather Mentalfloss.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I guess that the various levels of government have discovered that legallizing pot is not a simple matter. Justin should have kept his trap shut.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I guess that the various levels of government have discovered that legallizing pot is not a simple matter. Justin should have kept his trap shut.
One of the unexpected issues is travel to the US. Not sure how the border patrol will frame tehir questions....... and wonder if the same applies to alcohol........
Not that travel to the US is all that appealing anymore. Gov't issue time frames as guildines only......... they are not fixed in stone. Folks should know that by now.