Christine Blasey Ford

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No, the hilarious part is your ignorance. Funny how none of these women remembered any of that shit the first two times Kavanaugh was appointed to a position. Suddenly though, now that Trump has appointed him all this nonsense is happening. The Dems tried everything to block the nomination and failed and suddenly some f*cking ALT-left dupe remembers an incident none of her own witnesses can even remember.
But yeah, every woman has the right to be believed, unless you were raped by Bill Clinton, beaten by Keith Ellison, groped by Cory Booker or killed by Ted Kennedy. If you're those women, you get attacked and pilloried by the ALT-left.
You're just another ALT-left cretin who thinks words mean more than actions.
Ford's students described her as 'vindictive'. Now let's see, about 35 years ago Kavanaugh's mother ruled in a foreclosure hearing. The foreclosure was on Ford's parent's property. Hmmm nothing suspicious there.
This is the game the ALT-left plays. Facts don't matter to them. The only thing that matters to them is the end justifying the means, no matter how many casualties they cause. Kavanaugh was a minor when the supposed incident took place. Clinton, Ellison, Booker and Kennedy are all adults who got a free pass for their actual crimes.
So to sum up, according to the ALT-left in-bred halfwits, Kavanaugh has no right to sit on the Supreme Court because of unfounded allegations but it's cool that a woman beater and hater like Ellison is the Deputy Chair of the DNC.

Quoted for truth

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Quoted for truth
Anything to avoid an investigation, eh?

By the way, you're Canadian, aren't you? I have a question.

What the f*ck do you care who is the ninth member of the U.S. Supreme Court?

I couldn't name anybody on Canada's highest judicial body. Hell, I can't even name Canada's highest judicial body, and I have a mild but real professional interest.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It's as if #metoo had never happened for the white Natty's.

Woman are coming forward now whether you understand it or not.

BTW Ms Ford has taken a lie detector test.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Anything to avoid an investigation, eh?
By the way, you're Canadian, aren't you? I have a question.
What the f*ck do you care who is the ninth member of the U.S. Supreme Court?
I couldn't name anybody on Canada's highest judicial body. Hell, I can't even name Canada's highest judicial body, and I have a mild but real professional interest.

Because the BS that happens down there that is successful at smearing the opposition spreads up here

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's as if #metoo had never happened for the white Natty's.
Woman are coming forward now whether you understand it or not.
BTW Ms Ford has taken a lie detector test.

Answer me this, oh wise one? Why did she take a polygraph if she didn't want to go public?

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I think that the Judge is going to withdraw.

The Republican Party knows full well that all the stories will not disappear simply because the judge is approved for the promotion to the supreme court, and that more particulars will be put forth during the next few months, and it would be very embarrassing to the establishment.

It would be too late to apologize for such an ugly promotion after the fact, and that is why the judge will be asked to withdraw.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think that the Judge is going to withdraw.

The Republican Party knows full well that all the stories will not disappear simply because the judge is approved for the promotion to the supreme court, and that more particulars will be put forth during the next few months, and it would be very embarrassing to the establishment.

It would be too late to apologize for such an ugly promotion after the fact, and that is why the judge will be asked to withdraw.
You are assuming that this bunch of clowns have any morals or give a shit about what the public thinks.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys release polygraph results on Kavanaugh allegations

Results of a polygraph test taken by Judge Brett Kavanaugh accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, indicate her responses to the two questions asked of her about her sexual assault allegations against him to be "not indicative of deception," according to the report on the polygraph.
The polygraph test was administered on August 7, one week after she wrote a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein detailing her story of the assault. For the test, Ford gave her account, in which she alleges that when they were both in high school, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed during a party and groped her, trying to remove her clothing. When she tried to scream, Ford said Kavanaugh held his hand over her mouth.
Following Ford's interview she was given a polygraph examination with the following two questions:
Is any part of your statement false?Did you make up any part of your statement?
Ford answered "no" to both questions. "Blasey's responses to the above relevant questions are not indicative of deception," the report read. Two more analyses of Ford's responses also suggested she had been truthful.
Jerry Hanafin, who conducted the polygraph test, told CBS News' Ed O'Keefe that it was unlikely that in her response, Ford believed something that was not true, and passed the test because she believed it was true. Hanafin said that when he first met Ford, she was nervous, like most people who take polygraphs are. He added that it was an "unremarkable" test, which is standard.
He also acknowledged that regardless of the results, there is "a certain segment that'll just say this is just junk science."
The results were sent to counsel for the Senate Judiciary Committee by Ford's attorneys in advance of Thursday's hearing, when both Kavanaugh and Ford will testify about the allegations.
Beth Wilkinson, who is Kavanaugh's attorney, is interested in seeing the therapy sessions notes, which she says are important to corroborate claims made by Ford. "Apparently in those notes, there's a differing story about how many people were present at the party, there's no mention of Judge Kavanaugh, and so all that information would be very important to determine whether there's any corroboration of this allegation," Wilkinson on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday.
Ford's attorneys said in their letter that they would not produce their client's medical records because they contain "private, highly sensitive information that is not necessary for the committee to assess the credibility of her testimony."
Since Ford's allegation surfaced, two other women, Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick, have made accusations against Kavanaugh.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Er...just because a woman believes she was assaulted, and passes a lie detector test...doesn't necessarily mean she was assaulted. It just means, in her mind, that she was.

Didn't a Liberal MP get demoted for devastating a woman by telling her she looked 'yummy' in an elevator 2 decades ago?

See my point?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The fact that she passed a lie detector test means they had better take her seriously, which they are.

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017
Er...just because a woman believes she was assaulted, and passes a lie detector test...doesn't necessarily mean she was assaulted. It just means, in her mind, that she was.

Didn't a Liberal MP get demoted for devastating a woman by telling her she looked 'yummy' in an elevator 2 decades ago?

See my point?

Her mind.

Lubed up with Democrat money and ideas.
Judge Cavanah may as well use the same speech as Judge Tomas used, word for word.
This whole mad circus is just a disgusting shit show.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I think that the witness against the judge was 110 percent credible. It would not surprise me that 75% of TV viewers believe her as well.

The judge might just decide to wait it out and lose the senate vote on confirmation just so he can keep his job as an appeals judge which he now has and blame the loss of the senate vote as being political. If the judge withdraws, he could not very well expect to keep his job as an appeals judge.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Isn't this whole affair just a bit Woody Allen-esque?

Most of the Women-

"She's crying about an assault that happened 36 years ago!. How can you not feel sorry for her?

Most of the Men-

"She's crying about an assault that happened 36 years ago! How can you possibly feel sorry for her?

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017
Isn't this whole affair just a bit Woody Allen-esque?

Most of the Women-

"She's crying about an assault that happened 36 years ago!. How can you not feel sorry for her?

Most of the Men-

"She's crying about an assault that happened 36 years ago! How can you possibly feel sorry for her?

Your feelings speak more than any evidence ever could.

Not a shred has been presented.