Impeach Trump!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I'm sure that they feel the same way about you, Petros.

========================================================================================================

POOR FOOLISH Bluebyrd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her logic is so very FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She says: "WE WORKED HARD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She acts as if working hard is some sort of UNIQUE CONCEPT that SHE DREAMED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What she DOES NOT want to discuss is that as a dairy farmer and civil servant- she got to take advantage of TWO SETS of LIE-beral vote buying options!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now she wants LIE-berals to tax the rest of us into the ground in order to implement HER VERSION of social justice!!!!!!!!!!!

TWISTED LIE-beral logic dictates that if we dispute her world vision which relies so heavily on RETAINING HER PERSONAL PERKS AND PRIVILEGES while the rest of us are legally PREVENTED from having the same ENTITLEMENTS as her - if we argue-then we must be racists and islamophobes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigotry and discrimination are the LIE-beral order of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral arrogance and entitlements are IMMENSE and idiotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
No one reads long lines of equal signs, as soon as I see them I skip to the next post.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
========================================================================================================

POOR FOOLISH Bluebyrd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her logic is so very FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She says: "WE WORKED HARD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She acts as if working hard is some sort of UNIQUE CONCEPT that SHE DREAMED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What she DOES NOT want to discuss is that as a dairy farmer and civil servant- she got to take advantage of TWO SETS of LIE-beral vote buying options!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now she wants LIE-berals to tax the rest of us into the ground in order to implement HER VERSION of social justice!!!!!!!!!!!

TWISTED LIE-beral logic dictates that if we dispute her world vision which relies so heavily on RETAINING HER PERSONAL PERKS AND PRIVILEGES while the rest of us are legally PREVENTED from having the same ENTITLEMENTS as her - if we argue-then we must be racists and islamophobes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigotry and discrimination are the LIE-beral order of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral arrogance and entitlements are IMMENSE and idiotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My logic is impeccable. What exactly do you consider absolutely necessary for life anywhere on this planet? I will give you a short list.....Food, Shelter, and Clothing suitable to the climate....That is it. I would add health care if one of the three first is missing.

So exactly why do you feel farmers should NOT even receive as much for their labour as the producers of any other product? A person on welfare got more than we did in the early days. Very few young people wish to or cannot become farmers these days because of the long hours and poor pay. Add in the initial cost of start up and there are very very few able or want to take the risk.

I would bet you have the same sort of opinion on what is missing most in the poorest of the world's countries, just as you have about farmers, right? Have you any idea how easy it would be for even a wealthy country to end up becoming a member of one of those countries? Just lose the food supply and you will quickly find out.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Logic says drinking water is #1. You can go weeks without food but after 72 hrs without water, you're doomed.

Very few young people wish to or cannot become farmers these days because of the long hours and poor pay. Add in the initial cost of start up and there are very very few able or want to take the risk.
$500K will get you a home quarter with a house, yard and used equipment to work it.

About the same as an 800sq ft condo in Vancouver or Toronto.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Quote Spiltbeer " She says: "WE WORKED HARD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She acts as if working hard is some sort of UNIQUE CONCEPT that SHE DREAMED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, in my 20's we still baled hay and they weighed in at 50 lbs, I weighed in at 125 lbs. Of course I learned how to toss those suckers pretty quick with instructions from a neighbor, The wagons held about 250 to 300 stacked right. Husband threw the bales on the wagons and sister & I built the load. They were then taken to the barn and husband loaded those bales on the elevator and sister & I placed them in a mow. This was after I worked all day and before my husband milked the cows and I went in to get supper for 3 kids and ourselves. Oh and while most years it was 8 to 9 thousand bales I remember one year of over 10,000 bales ....that year also gave us heavier bales!! Even with leather gloves there were blisters! So yes we did work hard. We finally were able to get two silos but even so we stilled did baling when I was in my 50's

Now let us all know what you consider hard work!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Logic says drinking water is #1. You can go weeks without food but after 72 hrs without water, you're doomed.

$500K will get you a home quarter with a house, yard and used equipment to work it.

True but I would lump it in with food. After all without enough rain crops won't grow either.

Around here 200 arpents more or less of good land is about 1 and a 1/2 million No house and no equipment.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
LOL Now about the difference between The CONS and the Liberals....The CONS believe that giving to the rich will make THEM work harder BUT taking from the poor will make THEM work harder. Then those rich CONS run for the government and make the average Joe even poorer BY reducing the corporate & taxes of the rich and increasing the taxes and reducing social programs for the poor and middle class. In Canada so far we manage to toss out the CONS before they reduce the middle class to the poor as has and is happening in the US.
You obviously live in an alternate universe Or your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby.
COrporate income tax should be done away with because it is simply dded to the retail price of everything we buy, therefore making living that much harder for the poor. As for reducing taxes on the rich, obviously any tax reductions will go to those that pay taxes in the first place. The poor pay no taxes but take the most in taxpayer financed goodies. Social programs are largely make work projects for otherwise unemployable bureaucrrats and socialworkers.AS for voting in lefty governments if you think that increasing the deficit and the debt that future generations must pay for to get freebie especially today is good government you are truly dilusional.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
You obviously live in an alternate universe Or your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby.
COrporate income tax should be done away with because it is simply dded to the retail price of everything we buy, therefore making living that much harder for the poor. As for reducing taxes on the rich, obviously any tax reductions will go to those that pay taxes in the first place. The poor pay no taxes but take the most in taxpayer financed goodies. Social programs are largely make work projects for otherwise unemployable bureaucrrats and socialworkers.AS for voting in lefty governments if you think that increasing the deficit and the debt that future generations must pay for to get freebie especially today is good government you are truly dilusional.
I understand this very well, Apparently what you have not caught on to; is this iis the belief of the Conservative and/or the Republican parties. I do not believe in the trickle down effect that the Conservatives or Republicans belief. Why would anyone believe giving a tax break to someone doesn't need it make them work harder??

I have never voted for Conservatives mainly because the first time I was old enough to cast a ballet, the person running for the Conservative party offered me money for my vote. This was such an ingrained practice at the time, that when I expressed my disgust, I was told by friends and relatives to take the money then vote as I wanted to! That is not the sort of party I want running my country.

By the way that trickle down effect is well known and does not originate with me.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well over 80% of stocks and bonds are held by pension funds on behalf of the lower and middle class. The less taxes, the more the working slob gains in pensions.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Well over 80% of stocks and bonds are held by pension funds on behalf of the lower and middle class. The less taxes, the more the working slob gains in pensions.
Gotta watch those pension funds. Son-in-law's company used the pension fund and then went out of business. The employees were given the option in the beginning of investing it themselves or letting the company do it. Happily he did his own investing and has a good retirement pension. However, not only were many out of work but minus their retirement fund.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PETROS jumps the shark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me ask the question the deluded petros is IGNORING: WHERE IN HELL WOULD A YOUNG PERSON GET $500 GRAND TO BUY A FARM IN THE FIRST PLACE???????????????????????

And how in HELL is some city kid who does not even know how to turn on a combine supposed to be able to survive on a farm when EXPERIENCED farmers are having trouble!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a post I saw recently and it illustrates the utter ignorance of civil service Hogs regarding the actual workings of the real world! Sadly the Hog enjoys giving idiot advice to desperate people- I think I have seen his crap before- advising people with no construction experience to become well paid plumbers by watching Youtube videos! But the fool is NOT helping! This time Hog advised:

Desperate guy! Hook up with the lonely girl! Find a job... ANY job... Bank your money. Buy a minivan... an old one but a GOOD one. $1,000. Preferably with a trailer hitch 'cause you're going to need it for the trailer you later buy. Haul scrap metal to the yard. learn every trick of the trade... copper wires... copper cores in pool heaters and air conditioners... etc.

I say the guy is not just a fool- he is dangerous to our sanity! Find a job he says- in Durham Region where General Motors and all its spin off business is DEAD unless LIE-berals exempt them from their Carbon crap and trade garbage! And LIE-berals WILL NOT offer such exemptions- if they do it for one then they MUST do it for all! And LIE-beral;s are deep into “kill Nafta” mode as Our idiot Boy Justin ignores Yankee fears re- those tens of thousands of illegals flooding into Canada- Yankees do not want to import Muslim terror along with their dairy and softwood lumber! So Nafta is probably on the way out due to LIE-beral stupidity- and GM will be one of many to take a HIT!

Hog says “bank your money” and ignores the 50 percent of young people crippled by college debt and now back living with parents because they HAVE NO MONEY!

Hog says “buy a mini van for $1000.00" and Hog is clearly blind to the reality that the ONLY VANS available for a grand are ones being sold- FOR PARTS! For a grand you get something with a blown engine or a possibly repairable transmission that is laying on the ground where it landed- after the mechanical disaster that rendered the vehicle worthless except as scrap metal! For a grand you WILL NOT be taking the machine for a drive clean test and will be lucky if it even starts fairly regularly on warm sunny days and thus desperate driver guy will be always on the watch- ready to duck into a side street so a cop will not ticket him for driving an unsafe and non drive clean tested and not insured vehicle! And auto insurance is a unaffordable/impossible LUXURY for that one grand vehicle on scrap metal collecting income!

Even more obvious is that the kid will NOT be permitted to park a rotting van full of scrap plus a trailer full of junk on any rental property! It is ILLEGAL- under leasing deals- to run a business from a rental property and landlord WILL shut the kid down and make him move his wreckage!

Up till about 10 years ago- cops used to run a blitz once a year to get problem drivers and vehicles off the road. They would let it be known in the newspapers in Durham Region that they would be checking vehicles coming off 401 in Whitby- looking for insurance papers, valid licence, proper emission test result reports and etc! In spite of this advance warning, 25 percent of the cars and drivers pulled over had legal troubles of one sort or another! And this was YEARS BEFORE the 2008 mortgage melt down! In those “better days” before LIE-berals gouged us on electricity and so much more, the number of drivers on Region roads that had trouble with their paperwork and driving illegally was over thirty five percent!

Hog says “ haul copper scrap to the yard” - and- what a MAROON! The last guy I saw hauling a big load of copper wire to the scrap yard had broken into a Hydro substation and removed several hundred pounds of copper trimmings and left overs. Its called THEFT and only a person who owns nothing and does not mind some jail time if the winds of change blow his way will indulge in such economic activity! Hog has NO IDEA how many people are already chasing this stuff!

Such a “job” is starvation wages at best with a SHORT CAREER as the van is OLD to begin with and guy WILL NOT be earning enough money to do any repairs! One fine day it will DIE and IT will be the last item sold to the scrap yard- towed in by suddenly out of business entrepreneur! Assuming cops do not shut him down for that pesky lack of licence, valid drive clean and insurance!

And there is an added bonus in this Hog crap that just keeps on TAKING! There are so many people going through our trash that govt is trying to find ways to shut the trade down! It is already illegal to take aluminum cans and bottles with deposits on them out of blue boxes! Not that it stops desperate people from denying blue box Hogs of their deposits! Just this morning I heard a crash and looked out to see a guy with a bicycle picking himself up after wiping out after the dozen shopping bags full of cans tripped up his bike! Bruised and battered, covered in filth, apparently homeless, soaking wet but determined- he went on rooting through likely looking trash cans in a light rain- while keeping a wary watch for cops or bylaw people who might interrupt his urban foraging!

But govt wants ALL the scrap for themselves! Yes- they are trying to discourage people from putting out old water heaters and aluminum eaves troughs and bits of copper wire from renovations out on the curb- free to be hauled away by any finder who wants it! Hogs want to find a way to stop people from leaving metal at the curb- free for anybody to pick up and take away!

The public generally figures govt is crazy to try to stop such a trade because govt wants us to phone the city and have two city Hogs in a 5 ton truck come around to pick up our metal at a cost of a couple hundred dollars per hour for truck and men! But the public figures it is more cost effective just putting stuff at the curb and letting private citizens- who usually need the money- come around on their own time with the truck THEY PAY FOR and collect that scrap! The public is ALREADY angry enough about “ eco fees” that they see as just another tax gouge! The public is disgusted with the govt greed for pennies from scrap- AND for their efforts to create more useless Hog jobs that could be done WAY cheaper by private sector!

And those people who make something like a living collecting scrap? Its like becoming a Hog- or joining the Mafia- you cannot get there UNLESS YOU ARE CONNECTED!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Let me ask the question the deluded petros is IGNORING: WHERE IN HELL WOULD A YOUNG PERSON GET $500 GRAND TO BUY A FARM IN THE FIRST PLACE???????????????????????
Sorry bub but I am the shark

Where would they get the $500K for a 600sq ft shoebox with a view of a shoebox across the street?

Will that shoebox give them an income that pays the mortgage and puts nearly all the food they need on the table?

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Sorry bub but I am the shark

Where would they get the $500K for a 600sq ft shoebox with a view of a shoebox across the street?

Will that shoebox give them an income that pays the mortgage and puts nearly all the food they need on the table?

CONGRATULATIONS PETROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have demonstrated YET AGAIN that LIE-berals DO NOT UNDERSTAND how bankers and money function!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly you have demonstrated that you DO NOT UNDERSTAND how kids are living these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a NEWS FLASHfor you- and IT IS NOT LIE-beral Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids are having trouble RENTING a room in a SHARED shoebox- much less actually BUYING the shared shoe box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition- bankers are much more STINGY about loaning money to kids who HAVE NO INCOME- which is the major beef faced by most country dwellers at this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The majority of farmers- older and experienced and more skilled than a kid just starting out- too often work all year for the BANK- trying to pay off loans they cannot generally afford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for the kid managing a farm with USED farm equipment- anything I have ever seen a farmer discard is not used- it is EITHER WORN OUT OR OBSOLETE - OR BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The banks will NOT a kid with ambition but little collateral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No money means NO LOAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a big reason why kids are leaving the farm for the city- either they have NO MONEY and cannot get started in farming OR they have seen the SEVEN DAY PER WEEK work schedule of their parents struggling to pay the bank- and those farm kids want something better!!!!!!!!!!

No money means the kids can buy NEITHER a shoebox or a farm- thanks to the fabulous list of ENTITLEMENTS that LIE-berals have forced us to pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral gravy train is crippling our economy and blighting peoples lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating how badly LIE-berals are mis-treating young people. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Editorial: Trudeau sticks it to the young.

Postmedia News. Published: October 24, 2017. Updated: October 25, 2017 7:23 AM EDT. Filed Under: Toronto SUN/Opinion/Editorials

Related Editorials:
Lone wolves? Nope, jihadists are a pack
MALCOLM: Trudeau's approach to immigration has failed
GOLDSTEIN: Paris climate deal to cost billions

If Prime Minister Justin Trudeau cared as much about today’s young people as he claims he does, he wouldn’t be mortgaging their future, which is what he’s doing.
He wouldn’t pretend to them, or anyone else, that there’s a free lunch. That he can pay for his big government spending programs, while sticking future generations with the bill, free of any consequences.

In that context, Federal Finance Minister Bill Morneau’s fall economic statement Tuesday put a knife through the heart of Trudeau’s 2015 election promise he would balance the federal budget, with a $1 billion surplus, by 2019-20, the end of his four-year electoral mandate.

That’s now been replaced by the prospect of never-ending Trudeau deficits and growing public debt, into his next term of office, if he wins the 2019 election.

(In other news- Our idiot Boy is now running the most costly govt in Cdn history- with his father running in second most costly place!)

What’s most alarming is that Trudeau and Morneau are pursuing this policy even in what they say is a booming economy.

Because if the economy really is in as great shape as Trudeau and Morneau claim, now is the time to start paying down government debt in preparation for a slowing economy, when stimulus spending may be needed.

Then again, if our economy’s booming, why was the Trudeau government, until public outrage slowed it down, going after small businesses for more cash? Why go after retail workers by making employee discounts a taxable benefit? Why go after diabetic patients to take on an even greater share of their health care costs?

(Our idiot Boy is spending freely for the same reasons his vile father did- to BUY VOTES from selected special interest groups he thinks he can USE! LIE-berals have no interest in ANY FUTURE but their own!)

Trudeau may have nice hair. He may be photogenic. He may claim he “gets” young people.

But at the end of the day, all the deficits and debt Trudeau is piling up, are just delayed cuts to government programs like health care and post-secondary education, plus higher taxes.

All Trudeau is really doing is conscripting tomorrow’s young people into paying for today’s Liberal election promises.

(The idiot Boy has mortgaged the future of generations of kids as yet unborn- all so he can cling to power! Recall the best years- 2004,2005,2006 when we had $10 billion dollar plus federal surpluses then consider it would take THIRTY FIVE YEARS worth of such federal surpluses to pay the current Ontari-owe debt. Would take ANOTHER fifty to sixty years to pay the federal debt that is somewhere over $500 billion. Would take five to six years to pay the OSSTF/ high school teacher pension debt- with eighteen other Ontari-owe civil service unions right behind the high school teachers and all owed hundreds of billions in pension promises.

Would need something over thirty years to pay the federal level Hog pension debts. Billions more for repairs to affordable housing. Billions more for repairs to aging water systems. Billions more for repairs to disintegrating roads. More billions for Canada Pension Plan for our aging population. More billions for health care for the old folks.

I do not know the total debt accumulated in New Brunswick but in 20145 that province with 751,000 population had a $14 billion dollar deficit- at that sort of rate- God knows how much they owe in total! This is the face of bankruptcy- it will need CENTURIES to pay all this off! And Our idiot Boy DOES NOT CARE! Justr so long as he is in power- at any price!)

When that bill comes due, Trudeau and the current crop of Liberal cabinet ministers and MPs will be long gone, leaving others to clean up the financial mess they left in their wake.

We believe someone who really cared about today’s youth wouldn’t do that.

And that his government wouldn’t be paying for his re-election strategy by sticking future generations with the bill.

(The recent exposure of the “Paradise Papers” exposing the tax havens used by our LIE-beral leaders is a very telling example of UTTERLY CORRUPT LIE-beral policy!)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Shows how much you know. You don't go to a bank for a farm mortgage you go to the FCC.

https://www.fcc-fac.ca/en/we-finance/agriculture/young-farmers.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PETROS DEFENDS HIS muddled THINKING BY PLAYING lame ass word games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHAT IS FCC???????????????????????

Oh yes- it is a specialized sort of BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With logic like that- LIE-berals can look forward to taking over and dominating.......the unemployment line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!