Canada – Fast Becoming a Third-World Country

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Harper tried to destroy this country because he felt Canada would be better as a territory of USA and Andrew Scheer wants the same.You sound like you don't want Canada to succeed

========================================================================================================

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harper is the most LIED ABOUT politician in Cdn history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations LIE-berals- your 2015 election campaign ste incredible records for Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some food for philosophical thought- if LIE-berals are capable of such logical examination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a copy of a letter written to a Metroland news paper by a very frustrated senior!

LIE-beral economics and constant “management” of our economy- for the EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT of LIE-berals and their pals is generating HUGE PUBLIC RAGE- as indicated by the letter writer! The LIE-beral gravy train is simply leaving too many people BEHIND! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Senior's pride in being Canadian slowly diminishing

To the editor: re `seniors lives matter`

I am an 84-years-young senior, who is appalled at the way we get treated.

I am a fourth generation Canadian, for which I am proud. But I must say that pride is slowly diminishing.

I have seen some senior friends resorting to the food bank. Also, some who are living on the poverty line.

(Statistics Canada states that many seniors are faced with ugly choices regarding whether to spend meagre incomes on food, heat or badly needed prescription medication- thanks to fixed incomes and rapidly rising govt costs for everything!)

Meanwhile I must watch junkies getting, free needles, while my friends must pay for their diabetic needles when they can hardly pay for food.

(LIE-beral bigotry is turning us against one another in a frantic scramble for the crumbs that LIE-berals dole out to ordinary people!)

As for immigrants and refugees, I was always taught that charity begins at home.

(Previous generations of immigrants were expected to make their own way without massive govt hand outs!)

When I was young my parents never paid for their dental or eye check ups, they received help with dentures, pills etc.

When did our priorities change?

When is it OK to spend thousands of dollars on a "yellow duck" as Premier Kathleen Wynne did last summer during Canada 150 celebrations and give so little to seniors?

What a slap in the face.
The last time 1 heard any concern for us was from former prime minister Stephen Harper who said "it is totally unacceptable that more seniors are using the food bank.

Well that was the end of that as I haven't heard any other concerns since.

I think the government would just like to see us go away. We pay more than half of our monthly pension on rent. Every facility that is built for seniors, is for wealthy seniors. They advertise "A place for mom" but what they mean is "a place for her bank book!

(Yes- that is EXACTLY what LIE-berals want!!!! They DO want seniors to go away!
It is why a dying Ontari-owe man is suing the govt! He is furious that his home care is so BAD! He speaks of nurses falling asleep with his stove running and starting fires! He speaks of getting food poisoning from being fed meals that are well past the best before date! He complains of being dropped while being moved from bed to toilet!)

(So the man has returned to hospital to avoid nasty stuff like burning in his own bed- while waiting to die! And the hospital OBJECTS to his presence and has offered him a CHOICE: either go home or we will EUTHENIZE YOU! The hospital CLEARLY wants this dying man to go away! The guy is simply not dying fast enough to suit LIE-berals!)

(As for LIE-berals- they know old folks tend to vote against LIE-brals so why should LIE-berals worry about such old crocks? LIE-berals NEED their gravy!)

I can hardly wait for our raise in January. Whatever will I do with all that money?

(Yes- LIE-berals dole out pennies with one hand- and expect our eternal gratitude for it- while ripping dollars out of our pockets with the other hand- and hoping we will not notice!)

Shame, shame on you Canada

(LIE-beral spending priorities- meaning the frantic buying of votes- at any price- from civil service union Hogs, coupled with LIE-beral extravagance towards Black Lives Matter and Idle No More native bigots, plus mindless knee-jerk spending on the homeless, the drug addled, plus a huge collection of illegals and assorted other unsuitable and unskilled immigrants; and it all adds up to a huge and unsustainable cost to society!)

(LIE-beral policy is fully geared to buying votes at any price- right now- with NO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE!!!! Nor do LIE-berals have any concern for those who are left out of their self serving SCAMS!)

(The just released report by independent auditors that the Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals were sitting on a FIFTEEN BILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT- while telling us they had balanced the budget is LIE-beral Fake News on such a poisoned scale it should forever render LIE-berals UNELECTABLE in Ontari-owe!)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Harper tried to destroy this country because he felt Canada would be better as a territory of USA and Andrew Scheer wants the same.You sound like you don't want Canada to succeed
Is Canada succeeding? Why is a rich country like Canada unable to run its government without running deficits ?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Not sure why J.T. is showering Atlantic Canada with goodies. He's already won them over.

The only TV channel they get is the CBC...rife with Rick Mercer, the band Great Big Sea, fiddler Ashley Macisaac, and Rita McNeil reruns. All thanks to Canadian Content requirements.

In other words, they have terrible taste.

I heard 3 fiddle songs in a row once and wanted to walk into a McDonald's with a machine gun.

Being from Atlantic Canada, all I have to say is LMFAO!

If you think AC is being 'showered' with goodies, then I've got huge, huge plots of land to sell you on the moon, cause that's just as legit.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
========================================================================================================

I agree with you that Harper was able to help you more than Trudeau because Harper first priority was white privalidge. Trudeau made a commitment to help the Canadians that lived here for thousands of years and the new Canadians that started arriving in the 1600s. Trudeau listens to all Canadians that comes to his town halls and get togethers. and unlike Harpers townhalls who vetted every person who came Trudeau welcomed all even the protesters who disagrees with him. Anddrew Scheer leader of the federal Conservatives said that he will continue with Harper's ways but at least the Conservatives will have a choice with a real Conservative party which is Maxim

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Wrong. Harper tried to undo all the damage successive fascist governments with an Eastern power base have done to the country. Now we are the laughing stock of all that count.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Yes Harper did his best to undo the budget surpluses the previous government saddled him with.

Mission accomplished.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It’s a sorry man that believes his own bullshite!

Here is an article illustrating another reason why Toronto city council should have its numbers cut! Less councillors will mean less fiscal shenanigans! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Not so fast Shelley Carroll

By Sue-Ann Levy. Published: April 8, 2018. Updated: April 8, 2018 4:36 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Toronto & GTA

I waited for other shoe to drop — and it did.

It seems former city councillor Shelley Carroll wasn’t entirely forthcoming with me last week.

Carroll didn’t really resign from her ward 33 role to focus on her bid to be a Liberal MPP in the new riding of Don Valley North because it was the right thing to do. She did it because it was the most lucrative thing to do.

After 15 years on council, she’s eligible for a year’s severance pay. That amount is at least $111,956.

As hard as it is to believe, Chapter 223 of the Toronto Municipal Code says councillors are not eligible for severance if they resign once they win an MPP or MP seat. But they are paid severance if they resign before election day, while they’re running.

(Isnt that a NEAT LITTLE DODGE! But then LIE-berals routinely pull such slippery deals! Wynne-bag LIE-berals avoided criminal charges for bribing Sudbury MPP`s by just such sneaky moves!)

(LIE-berals avoided a bribery charge for one Sudbury candidate simply because they FIRED THE GUY BEFORE bribing him to shut up and go away! And they avoided bribery charges on their preferred Sudbury candidate because they PAID HIM FIRST and then signed him on as a candidate- so no money was given to CANDIDATES- timing is everything with morally bankrupt LIE-berals!)
No doubt Carroll knew that — it is spelled out quite clearly in the city council handbook — and after milking her councillor role since last October (when she first announced her bid) she decided to take the money and run.

She confirmed Friday that she is taking the severance “as per council policy” — which is fully taxed upfront.

“I strongly believe the public prefers resignation from one office before entering the writ of another,” she said Friday.

(It SOUNDS so morally right doesnt it? But she IS A LIE-beral!)

Since she also made a point of saying to me last week that she “won’t double dip,” I asked her whether she’ll pay back a portion of the severance if she wins the MPP job in June.

I got no answer.

(Isnt that a NICE DEAL! Carrol GETS PAID as a councillor- to run for an MPP seat- and if that works out then she gets to KEEP the severance pay - WHILE also getting that grand new pay as an MPP! And aint it SAD for Carrol that the LIE-berals got massacred? Timing is everything in sleazy LIE-beral land!)

I might add that according to the current council policy, if Carroll decides to run for her council seat yet again in November, the severance clock starts ticking yet again.

No word yet on whether Councillors Chin Lee and Denzil Minnan-Wong — who are both nominated candidates in the June 7 provincial election — will also take the money and run.

(LIE-berals LOVE those privacy laws! It may be OUR money but it is THEIR business and they figure it is NOT our concern! And LIE-berals also cloak their activities in a blur of of endless meetings held in private- dirty deeds done away from any public eye! Few ordinary peoiple have the time to chase down such details and the major portion of Cdn media is LIE-beral friendly and will not attack its LIE-beral pals!)

(And who wants to BET that Carrol WILL run again as a city councillor IF her bid to become an MPP FAILS? AND that she will keep the severance pay REGARDLESS of whether she becomes an MPP or a city councillor!)

(Doesnt it sound like GREAT FUN to be a LIE-beral? How often does YOUR BOSS pay you very well indeed- as govt does- to go off and hunt down a BETTER JOB?)

(And isnt the first time such dirty fiscal deeds have been done by LIE-berals or by their civil service union Hog allies! Back when Chretien LIE-berals hit the debt wall and started cutting federal transfers mostly to Conservative run provinces such as Ontari-owe under Mike Harris- Chretien “laid off” a bunch of civil servants!)

(But such Hogs are SPECIAL and so they did not go away- they were ENTITLED TO KEEP BEING PAID their wonderful gravy- until such time as they found another job of equal value to their former govt jobs! And of course there are NO SUCH JOBS in the private sector!)

(The circumstances of those Hog being laid off was SO SLEAZY AND DIRTY that even the normally LIE-beral loving Toronto Red Star newspaper could not stomach it! Red Star ran some photos of “unemployed” Hogs lounging around the union hall, playing cards and reading newspapers and magazines- LAID OFF BUT STILL ON FULL PAY! YES!!!! Laid ofrf but STILL RIDING the gvot gravy train!!!!!!)

(And there is why we Cdn`s run deficits!! Because SLEAZY LIE-berals are so WILDLY GENEROUS to their PALS!!! It is LIE-beral vote buying that is the root of our economic troubles!)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I agree with you that Harper was able to help you more than Trudeau because Harper first priority was white privalidge. Trudeau made a commitment to help the Canadians that lived here for thousands of years and the new Canadians that started arriving in the 1600s. Trudeau listens to all Canadians that comes to his town halls and get togethers. and unlike Harpers townhalls who vetted every person who came Trudeau welcomed all even the protesters who disagrees with him. Anddrew Scheer leader of the federal Conservatives said that he will continue with Harper's ways but at least the Conservatives will have a choice with a real Conservative party which is Maxim

I think you need to define "New Canadians."
If a Canadian who has ancestors in Canada
for 5 or 10 or 40 generations, they aren't new
in my book. I'm 4th generation (& I have grand
-children here in Canada) and I'm not a "New
Canadian" by any means.

Trudeau preaches to people that come to town
hall meetings and will pose for Selfies with some,
but we've seen how he listens to them if their opinion
differs from his then he berates and ridicules them,
branding them at racists and such...

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think you need to define "New Canadians."
If a Canadian who has ancestors in Canada
for 5 or 10 or 40 generations, they aren't new
in my book. I'm 4th generation (& I have grand
-children here in Canada) and I'm not a "New
Canadian" by any means.

Trudeau preaches to people that come to town
hall meetings and will pose for Selfies with some,
but we've seen how he listens to them if their opinion
differs from his then he berates and ridicules them,
branding them at racists and such...

Come now Ron , we can’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The only thing that changed was the facade fell off, showing how we really were the whole time. You can't go back to being something you never were in the first place. Ask the Indians if we ever promoted that image on the homefront.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The only thing that changed was the facade fell off, showing how we really were the whole time. You can't go back to being something you never were in the first place. Ask the Indians if we ever promoted that image on the homefront.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral FAKE NEWS HITS A NEW LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron in Regina says Our idiot Boy Trudeau even welcomes HECKLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick- somebody HECKLE Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He DESEREVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And considering the blind support Ron gives to LIE-beral policy on native affairs- it seems likely Ron IS a native- and an ANTI WHITE BIGOT as well!

How amazing- Our idiot Boy Justin has just displayed his contempt for the rule of law and the property rights of ordinary Cdns! His stated decision to come up with ways of stacking the legal deck in favour of criminal natives is the WORST sort of racist nonsense!

Our idiot Boy displays his utter contempt for a thousand years of legal evolution and intelligent rules for examining evidence in an honest and sensible way- he demonstrates HATE for western civilization and huge bias against white people!

Here is an article illustrating LIE-beral efforts to promote racist discrimination. With some comments of my own in brackets):

’Absolutely perverse’: Outrage after white farmer found not guilty in Indigenous death

From Canadian Press. Published: February 10, 2018. Updated: February 10, 2018 2:00 PM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Canada

Chris Murphy, a Toronto-based lawyer representing the Boushie family, left, supports Debbie Baptiste, the mother of Colten Boushie, outside of the Court of Queen's Bench after a jury delivered a verdict of not guilty in the trial of Gerald Stanley, the farmer accused of killing Indigenous man, 22, in Battleford, Sask., Friday, February 9, 2018.THE CANADIAN PRESS/Liam Richards

BATTLEFORD, Sask. — The federal justice minister has said the country “can and must do better” after a white farmer was acquitted in the shooting death of a young Indigenous man — a verdict that sparked a firestorm of criticism from First Nations groups across Canada.

(Others have suggested that the justice minister has offered up political interference in a legal matter! I say the minister is demonstrating bigotry!)

(In addition- the LIE-beral minded RACISTS have NOT explained in any coherent fashion WHY drunken natives should be allowed to freely roam the countryside seeking white property to STEAL WITHOUT FACING ANY CONSEQUENCES! Nor do LIE-berals explain why we are not allowed to defend ourselves from thieves who happen to be staunch LIE-beral voters! Would I be allowed to STEAL from Conservative minded citizens if I were to vote LIE-beral? The question sounds absurd- but it is at the heart of the LIE-beral position on Boushie!)

A jury in Battleford, Sask., deliberated 13 hours before finding Gerald Stanley not guilty of second degree murder Friday in the 2016 death of Colten Boushie, a resident of the Red Pheasant First Nation.

Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould tweeted her sympathy for Boushie’s family, adding that she is “committed to working everyday to ensure justice for all Canadians.”

(To bad the minister apparently DOES NOT recognize white people as Cdns!)

“Colten Boushie was shot in the back of the head at point blank range. Nevertheless an all white jury formed the twisted view of that obvious truth and found Stanley not guilty,” he said

(“Twisted view”? The minister for Cdn Racist Crap was NOT in the court room and did not hear any of the testimony- yet sees NOTHING wrong with referring to those who DID hear the full evidence as “twisted” !)

“I’m not going to comment on the process that led us to this point today, but I am going to say we have come to this point as a country far too many times,” the prime minister said at a news conference in Los Angeles.

(Yes- WE HAVE come to this TOO OFTEN- with LIE-berals defending the rights of thieves and criminals in exchange for VOTES!)

(The trial began with complaints from natives that white people ought not to be allowed to judge a native in such a case. But nobody has asked WHY there were no natives on the jury? For one thing convicted felons cannot serve, so that limits the number of prospective native jurors. Secondly- any person holding a glaring bias will be dismissed from jury duty. Natives were not chosen simply because they disqualified themselves in various ways!)

(In fact, Toronto Sun reporter Candice Malcolm told us in a Feb 14/18 article that almost HALF the prospective jurors were native- giving credence to my assertion that natives disqualified themselves in various ways!)

(WE would not let a known member of Ku Klux Klan sit in judgement of a black person. We would not let a Nazi sit in judgement on a Jew. So how is justice served by allowing rabid racist anti white native haters sit in judgement of a white guy protecting his property from self admitted drunk driving native thieves?)

The trial heard that Boushie was shot in the head while he was sitting in an SUV that had been driven onto Stanley’s farm near Biggar, Sask.

The SUV driver testified the group had been drinking during the day and tried to break into a truck on a neighbouring farm, but went to the Stanley property in search of help with a flat tire.

(So a party of drunk driving native dorks are out prowling and actually ADMIT they were looking for something to STEAL- maybe so they could sell the stolen item and get MORE alcohol? And they went to the Stanley property for help with a flat tire? Should we ask if that “help” might have included STEALING a suitable tire off an unguarded vehicle?)

Stanley, 56 testified that he fired warning shots to scare the group off. He said the fatal shot occurred when he reached into the SUV to grab the keys out of the ignition and his gun “just went off.”

(Oh- and WHY is Stanley so quick to reach for a gun when “visitors” arrive? Could it be that area farmers feel victimized by native prowlers seeking “help” for various things- with too many natives hoping to pick up various “five finger discounts” from unwary farmers? In 1980 I lived TWO BLOCKS from a Toronto police station and it took FORTY MINUTES for a couple of cops to arrive in response to my 911 call! How much longer would it take for cops to arrive at an isolated farm 40 miles from any station?)

(This is the error at the heart of the LIE-beral version of justice- if govt cannot protect us then we have two choices- either get SCREWED or we fight back! Stanley chose to fight back- protecting your property from prowling THIEVES is NOT racist!)

(Stanley has said he fired several warning shots into the air but the natives did not leave. Stanley says the gun went off accidentally and struck Boushie, while Stanley was reaching for the SUV keys. LIE-berals DO NOT want us asking why Stanley wanted the keys! Was he hoping to immobilize the SUV so he could inspect its contents to determine what the SELF ADMITTED THIEVES might have in it- stuff that would belong to him or his neighbours? This is a failure of impotent LIE-beral justice that compels individuals to take personal action to protect their property from thieves!)

(LIE-berals and natives simply want to cloud the reality by whining about no natives on the jury! If there had been a native on the jury then one of several things would happen: The native might have agreed with the lawyers defending Stanley and agreed he was innocent. Such a choice would have made that native jurist a vulnerable target in his community.)

(Or let us assume the native jurist recognized he would be attacked if he supported “white” justice so in fear the native would offer a guilty vote- and this would produce a hung jury and a re-trial at some other location- this would have generated more legal costs and resulted in the same not guilty verdict.)

(Or let us assume the native jurist honestly believed Stanley was guilty- but clearly the other jurors would disagree- and there would be a hung jury and another trial and more legal costs and eventually Stanley would be declared not guilty. In none f these optional ending os there any hope for natives to see Stanley legally lynched! LIE-beral lust for power is distorting Cdn justice and encouraging native radicals to display ever more foolish behaviour!)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
If enough people supported the view it would be considered to be the truth for as long as it mattered. Some things never go out of style.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ine-shills-are-trying-to-sway-public-opinion/
Anti-Trump Resistance Member admits to being paid by “higher ups” to “sow the division” by flooding Trumps twitter feed.

So you DO admit that LIE-berals are generally full of SH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you DO AGREE that LIE-berfals are quite willing to let a bigoted MOB decide that fate of us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD- YOU ARE LEARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!