Woman's deadly cannabis allergy highlights complexity of condo living

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Naive and intrusive. Typical WU.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there exist other ways to consume cannabis for medicinal purposes other than smoking it, no?

And if you read the article, it appears that they'll be heading in the direction of banning smoking it on her floor and the floors above and below hers if it's found that the medical cannabis users can consume it in a safer way.

Quick, start a petition guaranteeing the right to smoke cannabis even around those who may be deathly allergic to it! Show your patriotism!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There are but they aren't as effective and thanks to the Charter and the Right to chose your medicine you have hit a dead end.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
She never experienced anaphylaxis so deadly is bullshit and like an other non-anyphylaxis inducing allergen it's treatable.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
One thing that cheers me is that the new law will allow property managers to ban recreational smoking on their properties. That's a start. As for consumption as prescribed by a competent physician, I'd say even that should limit itself to methods that do not expose others to it. In other words, through means other than smoking it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sorry. Ain't gonna happen.

I hope like Hell you never end up developing MS.

The confusion would put you in the bin.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What I find naive and intrusive is smoking marijuana when your neighbour is deathly allergic to it.
I don't believe her. And even in the odd chance she is allergic then she can find a different place to live that suits her. There is no reason many other people's rights should be trampled for one hypocondriac.