White Privilage

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So...you are hinting Indian's can't spell..how racist is that?
;)
say, if you hate white so much, does that mean you only eat YELLOW snow?

PS: nice white men guns you guys got there!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So...you are hinting Indian's can't spell..how racist is that?
;)
say, if you hate white so much, does that mean you only eat YELLOW snow?

PS: nice white men guns you guys got there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy LIE-beral wants to cry RACIST if it is even hinted that natives cannot spell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should we remind nitwit LIE-beral that only TWENTY FIVE PERCENT of natives currently graduate from high school- which by

definition- means they cannot spell since literacy is a requirement for graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral speaks with twisted tongue- can use it to open wine bottles!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Poor Rummy lives in the illusions of white history. Archaeology has shown that people have been living in the Americas for many thousands of years before the ice age and that there was no big invasion from Asia. Yes, some came here during the last ice age but not in numbers enough to wipe out those living here. Europeans came here during the last ice age too but they were not as blood thirsty or as greedy as those who followed Columbus. That was the result of the control of the Catholic Church and the Papal Bulls that declared native populations that were not "Christian" were not humans and therefore could be enslaved and slaughtered with impunity.
You must have learned history from Sesame St.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You must have learned history from Sesame St.

POOR STUPID LIE-BERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GUESS WE SHOULD REMIND THEM THAT IT WAS LIE-BERAL MACKENZIE KING WHO WAS PRIME MINSTER WHEN ALL THOSE JEWS WERE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLYWOOD EVEN MADE A MOVIE ABOUT ONE SHIPLOAD OF JEWS WHO CAME HERE SEEKING SAFE HAVEN AND GOT TURNED AWAY BY LIE-BERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE JEWS ON THAT SHIP TURNED AWAY BY LIE-BERALS ENDED UP AT AUSCHWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, Lie-berals have a LONG history of ignoring Cdn security and LIE-beral prime minister Mackenzie King was the poster boy and model for all future Lie-beral security plans! Just so long as they get votes, security can go to hell! Consider this”

Lie-beral prime minister Mackenzie King traveled to Munich Germany in 1936 and entered into one on one talks with Adolf Hitler. King came back to Canada and announced in parliament that “Hitler was a dour but basically good man who was simply bringing some much needed hope and discipline to the German people”! King went on to dismiss warnings about Nazi intentions and re-arming of Germany as not important! He was also quick to smear Winston Churchill as “a rabble rouser and a war monger”!

After King died and his diaries were opened, the true scale and scope of Kings MADNESS were revealed: The man got his best advice from his mother (who had been DEAD for twenty years) and from his BEAGLE DOGS-and some of them were DEAD as well! Yes, the Lie-beral leader with the most terms of office talked to dead people and dogs! But he BOUGHT enough friends to get elected!!!

King is the model for all future Lie-beral leaders-utterly selfish, muddle headed, irresponsible and simply willing to BUY any support he needed and to hell with fiscal consequences. He was strong armed by our allies and shamed by Cdn public opinion into supporting the war against Hitler; but King was (fortunately) wise enough to simply stay out of the way and let an all party coalition run the war effort....and in true Lie-beral fashion King would have blamed the coalition if Canada were defeated thanks to years of Lie-beral neglect of Cdn armed forces which the all party coalition had to overcome!

And call me cynical but I think that in the event of Nazi victory, King would have been nicely placed to become the head of a Cdn puppet Nazi party since he had already spoken in favour of Hitler and it was a coalition of other Cdns who made war on Nazi Germany-with King presenting himself as the moderate and sensible Cdn! King was a consummate fence sitter-with his famous slogan: “not necessarily conscription, but conscription if necessary” while the Cdn army bled out and went short of men! When Hitler stood at a party rally in Nuremberg in front of half a million cheering Germans and stated “Germany will build its future in blood and iron” King was unconcerned! We will never know if King might have been our version of the Norwegian traitor Quisling but the cynics among us can guess!

Other Lie-beral military historical highlights include Pierre Trudeau trying to establish a dock workers union so he could arrange strikes in Montreal to interfere with the shipment of vital war supplies to Britain and hamper what Trudope saw as “Britains war of imperialism against Nazi Germany.

We also have Lie-beral Jean Chretien cancelling the purchase of EH 101 helicopters simply because a Conservative ordered them. And the EH 101 was the strongest and safest craft flying-already being mass produced for various air forces-with a proven track record.

When a civilian aircraft went down in northern Manitoba and the first people on the scene were media types in a rented CIVILIAN helicopter. Chretien was SHAMED into buying new copters. So Chretien bought a smaller (CHEAPER) model just coming on the market-with NO maintenance track record- and then had to deal with EXPENSIVE cracks in the overly fragile tail rotors. The purchase price plus the tail rotor mess plus the FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR fine he paid for canceling the EH 101 contract would have bought us the safer and stronger EH 101 craft. And of course the smaller craft have to do multiple trips with extra wear and tear and risks, for tasks the EH 101 could do in one hop.

The EH 101 had 3 engines and was GUARANTEED to get back safely to base on 2 engines if one failed-though it might have to dump electronics and weapons and other such gear to lighten the load-that PROVEN TRACK RECORD being in place.....the helicopter substitute chosen Chretien has TWO engines and if one engine fails it is simply guaranteed not to be completely WRECKED when it hits the ground during an engine failure!

There is also the submarine purchase engineered by Chretien. British budget limitations meant that Royal Navy had 4 spare diesel electric subs available and wanted to simply GIVE the boats to Canada in exchange for access to Cdn training bases and such....Royal Navy being so generous in part because they planned to get their money back eventually by selling us spare parts for the subs.

Diesel electric subs run on 18 volts and there is not a large supply of parts available-by comparison nuclear subs run on 24 volts and due to the number of nuclear subs out there (Britain, France and US all run them) parts for Nuclear subs-radar and sonar, torpedoes, missiles, air scrubbers and all that are CHEAPER....so Chretien ordered the diesel electric subs to be COMPLETELY rewired to use 24 volt equipment. This pissed off Britain-cannot sell 18 volt parts for subs rewired for 24 volts! So the cost of re-wiring the subs soared. While Chretien argued over cost the subs sat rusting in harbour for several years and so Chretien ordered them back to Canada to have the work done here-with one of the subs having a LEAKING MAIN HATCH.

The north Atlantic is ROUGH in November and nobody should be surprised that enough seawater got into the leaking main hatch to short out wiring and cause a fire that killed a Cdn seaman? What price Lie-beral penny pinching?

And now we have the boy with nice hair refusing to be concerned about Isis and abandoning our allies and trying to put a good face on his decision to bring in tens of thousands of Syrian jihadist security risks into Canada!

William Lyon Mackenzie (with ally Joseph Papaneau) did us all a favour by hitting at and persuading British to remove the grossly greedy Family Compact running Canada and milking it like a cash cow.......now who will free us from the greed of the new Family Compact- the wretched Lie-berals and their civil service union allies with their endless entitlements?

Mackenzie King was never a patriot-merely a cynical opportunist and cunning lunatic who communed with the dead and who would have sold out the country to Adolf Hitler (along with Pierre Trudeau) in a heart beat if it kept him in power! So lets all hail Mackenzie King as he is the model Lie-beral leader from which all later Lie-beral leaders are built-INCLUDING the cynical Boy with nice hair....FOR BRAINS!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
All very true, but the average voter is too dumb to understand. Add to that an overwhelmingly Left wing media composed in part of the CBC, Toronto Star, Macleans etc. and Canada continues to be f*cked.

In fact the PCs are really not much different.

It is all a charade.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
All very true, but the average voter is too dumb to understand. Add to that an overwhelmingly Left wing media composed in part of the CBC, Toronto Star, Macleans etc. and Canada continues to be f*cked.

In fact the PCs are really not much different.

It is all a charade.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-BERALS MUST TRULY BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST GILGAMUSHFORBRAINS ADMITS THAT MOST CDN MEDIA HAS BEEN CAUGHT OUT BEING WILDLY BIGOTED IN FAVOUR OF LIE-BERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN THE TORONTO (RED) STAR DOES AN ARTICLE ADMITTING LIE-BERALS ARE IN NEED OF A POLICY "RESET"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND VARIOUS POLLS INDICATE THAT IF AN ELECTION WERE HELD TOMORROW- THAT OUR IDIOT BOY JUSTIN WOULD BE LUCKY TO LEAD A SHORT LIVED MINORITY GOVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-BERAL POLICY IS FAILING AND LIE-BERALS ARE IN DISGRACE WITH THE GENERAL; PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN NORMALLY STAUNCH LIE-BERAL SUPPORTERS SUCH AS OUR CIVIL SERVICE UNION HOGS HAVE SERIOUS DOUBTS ABOUT LIVING UNDER LIE-BERAL SUNNY WAYS THAT THROUGH OUT SO MUCH CLOUD AND RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON THE PLUS SIDE- MAYBE- IS THE LIE-BERAL CLAIM THAT THEIR FUNDING JUMPED BY 25 PERCENT RECENTLY- SUGGESTING THEY SHOULD NOT BE COUNTED OUT JUST YET.........

BUT THEN WE SHOULD RECALL THAT THESE ARE THE SAME LIE-BERALS WHO TOLD US THAT SMART METERS WOULD SAVE US MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOLD US THEY WOULD SAVE US 15 PERCENT ON OUR CAR INSURANCE- AND THEN CUT OUR BENEFITS BY FIFTY PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOLD US THEIR MASSIVE NEW HEALTH LEVY- IMPOSED BY DALTON MCGINTY WOULD SAVE OUR HEALTH CARE!!!!!!!!

TOLD US GREEN ENERGY WOULD SAVE OUR ENVIRONMENT WHEN ALL IT DOES IS CLEAN CASH FROM WALLETS AND LEAVES THE DIRT IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOLD US THAT COAL USED FOR GENERATING ELECTRICITY WAS KILLING OUR ENVIRONMENT AN NO PRICE WAS TO HIGH TO PAY TO PHASE OUT COAL USE- AND THEN WENT AND BOUGHT INTO A YANKEE POWER COMPANY USING COAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO THINK A $10 BILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT IS NO WORSE THAN A $30 BILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT- BECAUSE THEY INTEND TO TAKE ALL THEIR GOLD AND GO BEFORE THE BILLS COME DUE!!!!!!!

TOOK THREE TRIES TO EXPLAIN THEIR 2018 BUDGET AND RELEASED THREE SEPARATE SETS OF CONTRADICTORY NUMBERS - AFTER REFUSING TO LET THE AUDITOR GENERAL LOOK AT THE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN OTHER WORDS- LIE-BERALS WOULD DO BETTER IF THEY ABANDONED POLITICS AND BECAME FICTION WRITERS!!!!!!!!

AND NOW LIE-BERALS SaY THEIR FUNDING EFFORTS ARE GOING WELL-- SO I GUESS IT MEANS THEY HAVE $20.00 IN THEIR FUND INSTEAD OF $15.00?

OR MAYBE THEY TOOK MY ADVICE AND NOW THEY DO HAVE MORE MONEY????????????

DID WYNNE-BAG FORM A COVER BAND AS I ADVISED?????????????

HAS SHE BEEN OUT ON OPEN MIKE NIGHTS SIGNING BRYAN ADAMS: "DONT FORGET ME WHEN I`M GONE

MY HEART WOULD BREAK

I HAVE ROBBED YOU FOR SO LONG

FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I have always known and loudly stated that the CBC, Toronto Star etc. are dishonest shills for the Liberal Party. I took that position during the days of that Marxist dirtbag P.E.T.

That is probably longer than you have existed:)

This is why I believe that Prince Shiny Pony may well get reelected. Yucch!

OTOH I look at the PC's and sadly note that their platform doesn't differ that much from the Liberals.

FTR I would only vote NDipper at the point of a gun.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I have always known and loudly stated that the CBC, Toronto Star etc. are dishonest shills for the Liberal Party. I took that position during the days of that Marxist dirtbag P.E.T.

That is probably longer than you have existed:)

This is why I believe that Prince Shiny Pony may well get reelected. Yucch!

OTOH I look at the PC's and sadly note that their platform doesn't differ that much from the Liberals.

FTR I would only vote NDipper at the point of a gun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GILGAMUSHFORBRAINS HAS NOW OFFICIALLY JUMPED THE SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral fortunes have apparently fallen so low that it is embarrassing for him to be PUBLICLY identified as a LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence the massive hypocrite change in his posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Maya Rudolph Claims Some Of Her White Male ‘Saturday Night Live’ Colleagues Would Make Fun Of Her Hair
Maya Rudolph admitted some of her male "Saturday Night Live" colleagues would comment on her hair as she spoke out about having to spend hours on altering the texture of it for the show.
The 46-year-old told the New York Times Magazinethat she would have a "Friday night blow-out appointment" with her friend Jodi Mancuso, who ran the hair department.
She then went on to say that every week she'd hear "some white guy" making the same remarks.
Rudolph, who starred on "SNL" from 2000 to 2007, explained: “[The blow-dry station] was on the same hallway as a lot of the dudes’ dressing rooms. And every [expletive] Friday night, we’d hear some [expletive] white guy walking down the hall going, ‘Is something burning in here? What’s burning?’ I’m like — I’m. Get-ting. My. Hair. Done."
RELATED: Maya Rudolph Unveils Her Hilarious Impression Of Perpetually Excited Jimmy Fallon
Not ending the chat there, Rudolph also said of her pre-"SNL" jobs: “Every time I’d work, they’d be like, ‘I really don’t — like, can I touch? — I really don’t know what to do with your hair.’ They would just say the most awful, disgusting things.
“My hair was natural when I started ‘Saturday Night Live’, but it was so thick to get under the wigs.”
RELATED: First Look At Fred Armisen And Maya Rudolph In Amazon’s ‘Forever’
The actress' candid chat also saw her suggest that she felt like some of her white "SNL" castmates would automatically bag some of the better roles.
She told the publication, “There were times I was frustrated, like, ‘Why can’t I [expletive] just play that role?’ But obviously the person next to me that’s white is going to play that white character.”
It's discrimination I tells ya

She's white isn't she? maybe it's not racism, maybe it's because she isn't a very good actress?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Maya Rudolph Claims Some Of Her White Male ‘Saturday Night Live’ Colleagues Would Make Fun Of Her Hair
It's discrimination I tells ya

She's white isn't she? maybe it's not racism, maybe it's because she isn't a very good actress?
holy moley. ;)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
holy moley. ;)

========================================================================================================

SNL has degenerated into a second frate string of not so funny comedians!!!!!!!!

They lack the raw talent to put on a FUNNY show week after week.......and have chosen to stretch their material with shock jock stuff......and apparently they try it out on each other first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNL has ALWAYS rub along a fine line between funny and shocking and tasteless........no suprise they get it wrong sometimes on that cutting edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God alone knows what sort of eruption John Belushi would have provided if somebody mocked HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
========================================================================================================

SNL has degenerated into a second frate string of not so funny comedians!!!!!!!!

They lack the raw talent to put on a FUNNY show week after week.......and have chosen to stretch their material with shock jock stuff......and apparently they try it out on each other first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNL has ALWAYS rub along a fine line between funny and shocking and tasteless........no suprise they get it wrong sometimes on that cutting edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God alone knows what sort of eruption John Belushi would have provided if somebody mocked HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do a 'no-fluff' post about the most sinful people on the planet. You are aware they also know those are such immoral acts that only a liar would commit them. There are $$billions$$billions$$ of reasons why people willingly commit them and it is no more complicated than greed over material wealth and envy over see what those with money can do and what people without money cannot do. The concept that there would be more things to do if there were no people starving just does not even enter their thinking process, when it does 'sorrow' with be the overriding emotion so any delay only makes it worse than it has to be when being reluctant about taking the next step forward towards becoming perfect.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Why do a 'no-fluff' post about the most sinful people on the planet. You are aware they also know those are such immoral acts that only a liar would commit them. There are $$billions$$billions$$ of reasons why people willingly commit them and it is no more complicated than greed over material wealth and envy over see what those with money can do and what people without money cannot do. The concept that there would be more things to do if there were no people starving just does not even enter their thinking process, when it does 'sorrow' with be the overriding emotion so any delay only makes it worse than it has to be when being reluctant about taking the next step forward towards becoming perfect.

So what IS THE PROBLEM????????????????????????????

We KNOW the justice system in North America has been taken over by LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Conservatives that constantly lament the lack of serious sentences for major crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the major LIE-beral problem is THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE major crimes- UNLESS they can score votes from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

So what IS THE PROBLEM????????????????????????????

We KNOW the justice system in North America has been taken over by LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Conservatives that constantly lament the lack of serious sentences for major crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the major LIE-beral problem is THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE major crimes- UNLESS they can score votes from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LIE-beral policy is FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I mention the cataract was removed??

The BAR is the head of the Justice System, it's HQ is in the City of London, that is the Crown it serves so good luck in ever getting your day in Court. Guess who handed them the book of rules they follow under 'Admiralty Law'?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Did I mention the cataract was removed??

The BAR is the head of the Justice System, it's HQ is in the City of London, that is the Crown it serves so good luck in ever getting your day in Court. Guess who handed them the book of rules they follow under 'Admiralty Law'?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You FORGOT to tell us the Jews are behind all the legal machinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess your tin foil hat slipped over your eyes again and you did not notice you had forgotten????????????????