2018 CFL Season

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Harris back out to start the RBs series........we could do with a nice little interception anytime now

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Last play of the .....RBs 2 and 9........Sinopoli is close enough to bring in the chains......3rd and inches...............and Davis gets the D at the Rider's 49..........Ward's FG attempt from the 41 splits the uprights and the RBs add another 3 to their score .....

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Anyone else notice that Williams-Lambert has had one pass come his way tonight and Rosie hasn't had a single one.............Riders punting after Zach misses a wide open Williams-Lambert........

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Powell takes the pass 69-yards for the TD..............and that is the final nail in the Rider's coffin........we are not coming back ............not the way we've been playing tonight......

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
This game has been a perfect example of why a team needs an offense...........cause even the best defense has a bad night and when they are the ones usually putting the points on the board..........you are shit out of luck

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Oh........Jones is challenging that Moore was interfered with on that last play.........I dunno Chris..........maybe.......it's close..............and Riders win the challenge.........nice to see something go our way tonight........Zach's first pass is batted down.......2nd and 10........Flag................UR on Ottawa...........Again Ottawa defender knocks Zach's pass down......this is so ridiculous.....3rd and 6, O staying on the field.............and Zach finds Rosie for the D........3-minute warning given.........Zach gets sacked for a ..........but Ottawa dinged for IC.......1rst D Riders........Rosie wide open and into the end zone for the TD..........bad snap results in a total SNAFU............but an offside call on the RBs gives Lauther another chance at the convert which is good.......we now trail by 5 with just over 2 to go in the game

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
1:36 left..........3 and 2 for RBs...........Leone out to punt..........1:08 Riders start at their own 31........and Rose intercepts Collaros again..........now the RedBlacks can run out the clock. Game over - we Lose and deservedly so.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yep no offence to move the ball, trying for the long one they were there Zach was missing them all, not sharp at all

Rancid - that's what Rob Vanstone called the offense in his column about the game and I couldn't agree more, TM. Game after game, I've complained about our lack of decent play calling - that's all on our so-called offensive coach(he's offensive alright) and lack of ability to execute - that's on Zach. No team can rely on their D and STs to put points on the board without realizing that sooner or later they might just have a bad night.

It's getting way too late in the season to believe that anything will change as long as Jones continues to keep McAdoo in his position and Zach as starter - nothing.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Evans is trying to beat Getslaughs for most dropped easy catches in a game?

I would like to know why Williams-Lambert and Rosie were not called on more - at least they've proven themselves able to make something out of nothing which is usually what Zach is throwing them.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It looked like the Arbys knew every play called from upstairs before Zach did.

I was also on the Rider's forum during the game - the guys there were calling the plays prior to the snap, pete. Hell, Cuthbert and Suitor were even calling them. It appears that if opposing teams take the time to watch a couple of our games, they will find out all they need to know about what the offense is going to do.

It's taken Jones 3 years to mount a decent defense - judging from that, I gather it will take another 3 to put a decent offense together.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Should have kept Durant.
I like Darian, pete and wish he hadn't been traded when he was but.....with the schemes and plays that mcadoo keeps coming up with even Darian would have a hell of a time getting the ball downfield. IMHO.