Gun Control is Completely Useless.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Yes keep them in a bubble , make them afraid to step out doors .That will prepare them for adulthood .
Oh........I hardly think not allowing children or aldults access to firearms or working around dangerous machinery without safety precautions/instruction will stunt their growth...quite the ooposite.. They will have a much more enjoyable life if they survived childhood intact don't you agree?

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
So what are you saying here??? That since you never used your gun in anger against another, every human no matter the circumstances should be free to discover if they are as strong or lucky???

Yes, absolutely. That seems to be the universal wisdom for other tools like rope, knives, gold clubs, baseball bats, icepiks, hammers, axes, saws,

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes, absolutely. That seems to be the universal wisdom for other tools like rope, knives, gold clubs, baseball bats, icepiks, hammers, axes, saws,
Don’t forget hot stoves , or ringer washers , it isn’t even safe indoors for those poor rug rats .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yes I understand since I also witnessed the evolution. That is the point though......it is not about removing access but making that access ithe safest possible for all concerned while not removing labour saving devices/machinery or sporting items. (firearms and fireworks)

Teaching safe procedures and safe work practices, creates safe controlled environments. Teaching safe practice, rights and responsibilities of handling firearms will create a safe firearm user.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It does make it clear that children should not be around dangerous things.

Much better for children to be able to discern what is dangerous, why and how it is dangerous, how to handle or not handle it, so they DON'T have a fear of them. Did you read the book "Three Against the Wilderness"? You should, it would educate you, so you are not babbling nonsense about a lot of stuff you don't appear to have knowledge of. :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I've never shot a .380. just my deer rifle.
How'd you get the deer to let you use it?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
No of course not!! You do not believe one has control over their grain augers or their motorcycles or of making sure to keep their young child away from a bonfire?????

I will point out ]again[ ]that a gun is meant to maim or kill. Seriously do you honestly believe an auger for grain or a motorcycle or fire are manufactured to kill or main???

========================================================================================================

Poor little feather brained bluebyrd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All she really wants is a BAN on critics of LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our vicious little Buebyrd wants what ALL Soviet govtrs want- the power to ERASE ANY HISTORY they do not like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Much better for children to be able to discern what is dangerous, why and how it is dangerous, how to handle or not handle it, so they DON'T have a fear of them. Did you read the book "Three Against the Wilderness"? You should, it would educate you, so you are not babbling nonsense about a lot of stuff you don't appear to have knowledge of. :)
Yeah I watched how smart some parents thought they were and I also saw an awful lot of misery as a result. Let's see a bow and arrow with lots of instruction lost a brother his eye, or a youngster standing on a moving hay wagon making a turn when he lost his balance and his head was crushed by a back wheel, a neighbour (adult) for some reason felt he was faster than his auger, only lost his thumb,young boy accidentally shot his brother when handling fathers;s gun (he died), Even mowing machines managed to claim lives and limbs. Those are only that haunt me every so often even now.

I will say that many of the machines have improved and have a lot of built in safety features. One neighbor had actually robotized a lot of his field work. He programs his tractor and keeps an eye on it from a screen in his house. It tills, plows and plants. Reminds me of my pool cleaner. Works beautifully but gotta keep a watch on it. A small animal got into the collector bin and managed to rip apart one section of the inner filter before succumbing to the water. All that will cost is a new filter.....The loss of a child is much more devestating.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Yeah I watched how smart some parents thought they were and I also saw an awful lot of misery as a result. Let's see a bow and arrow with lots of instruction lost a brother his eye, or a youngster standing on a moving hay wagon making a turn when he lost his balance and his head was crushed by a back wheel, a neighbour (adult) for some reason felt he was faster than his auger, only lost his thumb,young boy accidentally shot his brother when handling fathers;s gun (he died), Even mowing machines managed to claim lives and limbs. Those are only that haunt me every so often even now.

I will say that many of the machines have improved and have a lot of built in safety features. One neighbor had actually robotized a lot of his field work. He programs his tractor and keeps an eye on it from a screen in his house. It tills, plows and plants. Reminds me of my pool cleaner. Works beautifully but gotta keep a watch on it. A small animal got into the collector bin and managed to rip apart one section of the inner filter before succumbing to the water. All that will cost is a new filter.....The loss of a child is much more devestating.

======================================================================================================

POOR MUDDLED little Bluebyrd35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She THINKS that having witnessed various tragedies- this qualifies her to be a LIE-beral Fascist dictator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- just because our feathered Byrd brain has seen bloodshed and tragedy she is ENTITLED to claim all manner of goodies!!!!!!!

She thinks that just because she had a job she is ENTITLED to tell the rest of us how to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral GREED is a HUGE monstrosity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

But one of those tragedies envolved guns , and during your time as a nurse you treated many more similar such cases , yet you are rallying against firearms , of which you have treated little or no cases .