Pot stocks seesaw as report suggests investors, employees may be banned from entering

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why bother educating me about how naive you are? So i could help you overcome it.
Well you tend to have these airy fairie ideas that go completely against conventional norms and appear to be unworkable in the extreme .

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Well you tend to have these airy fairie ideas that go completely against conventional norms and appear to be unworkable in the extreme .

At least I'm willing to come up with new ideas and think outside the box of the politically correct.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I would also say that no foreign national in Canada should be allowed to buy any addictive product or service, be it a lottery ticket, alcohol, tobacco, etc. No proof of citizenship, no booze for you.

Ha, good luck getting a law through on that issue. It won’t happen.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
1st post in this thread. You are against people making a personal choice to consume a legal product.

Really? Are you saying that the government prohibiting anything makes it fascist? So do you think that just to make Canada 'not fascist,' we should just legalize everything?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No, You personal have issues with what people do sexually, recreationally and choices of lifestyle.

You want a police state.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
No, You personal have issues with what people do sexually, recreationally and choices of lifestyle.
You want a police state.

I believe in the presumption of innocence, the inquisitorial system, prohibiting the police from spying, unilateral free trade, more open freedom of movement between borders than most would support, and that makes me a fascist just because I believe in law and order?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
No. You believe in intrusiveness.

So believing that the police should not be allowed to spy on people, that a person should have a right to an inquisitorial trial on request, that a person should be presumed innocent until proved guilty by a competent tribunal, that a person should have more freedom to trade with the world, and that a person should enjoy more freedom to come to Canada is introsive?

Okay. I'm a fascist then... according to this new definition I suppose.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You defined yourself as a fascist.

This, in your own words says your are right about yourself.

If you knowingly own shares in a recreational pot business or use marijuana recreationally, that says something about your character.