Impeach Trump!!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
This is just to put a smile on the faces of all the TDS sufferers in the forum.....ROFLMAF....:lol:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
This is just to put a smile on the faces of all the TDS sufferers in the forum.....ROFLMAF....:lol:

======================================================================================================

Poor Bar Silly Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thinks "impeachment" is a way of making a tasty fruit filled PIE!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Solid majority do not want Trump impeached.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/majority-of-american-voters-oppose-impeaching-trump-poll/

Same majority is also democrat. So it shows you that it is not just the partisan right. The general public oppose impeachment and oppose Trump.

The problem with impeachment is that its just Congress firing the President, and I think the people should do that at the ballot box. Especially when a Congress is held in such low regard by the people.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Please post a link verifying 11 bankruptcies.
Donald Trump Business Bankruptcies - List and Reasons - ThoughtCo
https://www.thoughtco.com › Humanities › Issues › U.S. Government
Jan 19, 2018 - See how many times Trump has sought bankruptcy protection for his ... Trump has filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy for his companies six times.
You visited this page on 27/08/18.

So it appears he declared bankrupsy only 6 times You do realize he never lost his own mony in any of these. Does it matter? Well yes it does......because this time it is the coffers of the American People that will pay!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Jan 19, 2018 - See how many times Trump has sought bankruptcy protection for his ... Trump has filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy for his companies six times.
So it appears he declared bankrupsy only 6 times You do realize he never lost his own mony in any of these. Does it matter? Well yes it does......because this time it is the coffers of the American People that will pay!!
He's a professional con man.

Bloomberg even said it on national television.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
So you think it is OK to violently assault a woman because she is in the way. Got it.

I would never do that. Trudeau would, but I wouldn't.
Well I have been protecte d by a sharp elbow. Got me out of the way of a falling tree!! Good to know you wouldn't no matter what. And Trudeau is better than our previous PM. He would have prefered making all females the slaves of the human race or your president who believes women like to be grabbed by the P@ssy. The poor slug of a newsman he discussed it with got fired.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well I have been protecte d by a sharp elbow. Got me out of the way of a falling tree!! Good to know you wouldn't no matter what. And Trudeau is better than our previous PM. He would have prefered making all females the slaves of the human race or your president who believes women like to be grabbed by the P@ssy. The poor slug of a newsman he discussed it with got fired.
What ? The most stable government in my lifetime has been the Harper Conservatives. Sadly Canadians don’t like boring .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Here's the deal bluebyrd, our former PM didn't establish a proven record of sexually assaulting female journalists or smacking the breasts of female MPs in the House of Commons.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Trump caught Walter doing something nefarious. :) :)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
lol Harper did nothing but drive up our debt

like every other conservative who ever lived.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
lol Harper did nothing but drive up our debt

like every other conservative who ever lived.
Yes please provide some context ? Was that debt driven up under a minority parliament ?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The context is that the Liberals paid the debt down throughout the 1990s putting the Canadian economy on the best footing it had ever been on.

That is the context of the Harper years and why they were such a miserable failure.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Here's the deal bluebyrd, our former PM didn't establish a proven record of sexually assaulting female journalists or smacking the breasts of female MPs in the House of Commons.
The difference is Harper felt women should not be allowed to choose to control their own destiny. And I personally suspect truly dislikes them. He took over with a healthy economy with a surplus and left us with a debt and not much to boast about.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The difference is Harper felt women should not be allowed to choose to control their own destiny. And I personally suspect truly dislikes them. He took over with a healthy economy with a surplus and left us with a debt and not much to boast about.
Best laugh I’ve had today.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You both do a fine job of revisionist history . If Harper was as against women as you say , why was the abortion issue ignored ? His Conservatives had a majority and could have stuffed any laws down our throats he wanted . Show me examples of his disdain for women in the legislation passed .