David Suzuki's Rock bus Eco - Tour -Mr .Kyoto himself

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Rubbish. Carbon dioxide levels have been higher in the Jurassic which was warmer than today and also during the last Ice Age.

But by all means don't let facts disturb your ignorance.

Dated but still very relevant.

Climategate Posted: November 23, 2009, 8:40 PM

climate change, University of East Anglia

What the climate scientists wrote and when they wrote it

On Friday, news broke that a hacker had broken in to the computer systems used by the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia in Britain, obtaining more than 1,000 e-mails and 3,000 documents. The material, which covers a period of more than a decade, has led many to conclude that climate scientists associated with the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and various government agencies have been cooking the books to make the case for man-made global warming. Climate researchers deny any wrongdoing, explaining that the e-mails are innocent and have been taken out of context. The University, while confirming the hacking, cannot confirm the authenticity of all the stolen documents. Here is a sampling of some of the exchanges.

•From Phil Jones, head of the Climatic Research Unit at East Anglia University, to Ray Bradley, Michael Mann, and Malcolm Hughes, three U.S. scientists who have produced the controversial “hockey-stick graphs” that purport to show rapidly increasing temperatures in recent decades. Nov, 16, 1999.

“I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.”

Translation:- I've copied Mike Mann's method of lying.

•From Kevin Trenberth, a lead author with the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, to Michael Mann, on Oct 12. 2009. The email, titled “BBC U-turn on climate,” laments a BBC article that reversed its long-held position on man-made global warming.

“The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. ... Our observing system is inadequate.”*

But they keep telling the outside world that their is a consensus and that the 'science is in'. -that's lying.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I got a paper to review (submitted to the Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Sciences), written by a Korean guy and someone from Berkeley, that claims that the method of reconstruction that we use in dendroclimatology (reverse regression) is wrong, biased, lousy, horrible, etc. ... If published as is, this paper could really do some damage … It won’t be easy to dismiss out of hand as the math appears to be correct theoretically (...) I am really sorry but I have to nag about that review — Confidentially I now need a hard and if required extensive case for rejecting.”

Lets create something -invent data? -that's lying.

“So, if we could reduce the ocean blip by, say, 0.15 C, then this would be significant for the global mean — but we’d still have to explain the land blip. I’ve chosen 0.15 here deliberately. This still leaves an ocean blip, and i think one needs to have some form of ocean blip to explain the land blip (via either some common forcing, or ocean forcing land, or vice versa, or all of these).”

Trying to change reality and invent data -that's lying.

“The two MMs [Canadian skeptics Steve McIntyre and Ross McKitrick] have been after the CRU station data for years. If they ever hear there is a Freedom of Information Act now in the UK, I think I’ll delete the file rather than send to anyone.”

“Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise. He’s not in at the moment – minor family crisis. Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address. We will be getting Caspar to do likewise.”

This is not lying I admit. * It smells of something equally bad or even worse. *LOL.

“I know there is pressure to present a nice tidy story as regards ‘apparent unprecedented warming in a thousand years or more in the proxy data’ but in reality the situation is not quite so simple. We don’t have a lot of proxies that come right up to date and those that do (at least a significant number of tree proxies ) some unexpected changes in response that do not match the recent warming.”

"But we won't tell anyone that". -that's lying.

“I think we have to stop considering Climate Research as a legitimate peer-reviewed journal. Perhaps we should encourage our colleagues in the climate research community to no longer submit to, or cite papers in, this journal. We would also need to consider what we tell or request of our more reasonable colleagues who currently sit on the editorial board.”

That isn't lying. It is thuggery and an attempt to squelch freedom of information.

“Mike’s idea to get editorial board members to resign will probably not work — must get rid of von Storch too, otherwise holes will eventually fill up with people like Legates, Balling, Lindzen, Michaels, Singer, etc.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again!!!!!!!!!!!

“If anything, I would like to see the climate change happen, so the science could be proved right, regardless of the consequences. This isn’t being political, it is being selfish.”

At least he is finally honest. He is admitting that reality isn't what they have been saying it is -hmm, that's lying!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *_________

Sent from my 1857 Babbage Difference Engine
Yer too stupid to believe, climate change is not a matter for human redi

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Wow honorary degrees and finishing fifth on a CBC poll , let’s elevate him to sainthood .

I wonder where our Soviet supporting and Nazi friendly former prime minister Pierre Trudope fits on the CBC poll?

Attachments

• a good time.jpg
    a good time.jpg
    929.4 KB · Views: 2
  • carbon amen.jpg
    carbon amen.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • carbon watch me.jpg
    carbon watch me.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 2

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
lol
who else but a white nationalist climate change denier high school drop out blogger to take on one of Canada's most respected scientists?
Sheila is not a scientist but a journalist. But she is well respected. Suzuki OTH is a lying money grubber.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
JYHO vs
Honorary degrees
Suzuki has received numerous honorary degrees from over two dozen universities around the world.[53] These include:
LocationDateSchoolDegree
Prince Edward Island1974University of Prince Edward IslandDoctor of Laws (LL.D) [54]
OntarioJune 1979University of WindsorDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [55]
Nova Scotia1979Acadia UniversityDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [56]
OntarioFall 1981Trent UniversityDoctor of Laws (LL.D)[57]
Alberta1986University of CalgaryDoctor of Laws (LL.D)
Illinois1986Governors State UniversityDoctor of Humane Letters (DHL) [58]
Ontario1986Lakehead UniversityDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [59]
OntarioJune 1987McMaster UniversityDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [60]
Ontario1987Queen's UniversityDoctor of Laws (LL.D) [61]
Ontario1987Carleton UniversityDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [62]
Massachusetts1989Amherst CollegeDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [63]
Australia16 April 1997Griffith UniversityDoctor of the University (D.Univ) [64]
Washington1999Whitman CollegeDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [65]
Maine2000Unity CollegeDoctor of Environmental Science
British Columbia2000Simon Fraser UniversityDoctor of Laws (LL.D) [66]
OntarioSpring 2005York UniversityDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [67]
Quebec2005Université du Québec à MontréalDoctor of Science (D.Sc)
Australia2005Flinders UniversityDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [68]
Ontario2007Ryerson UniversityDoctor of Communications [69]
Quebec2007Université de MontréalDoctor of Science (D.Sc)
Ontario10 August 2007University of Western OntarioDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [70]
Ontario2008Lambton CollegeDiploma in Alternative Energy Engineering Technology [71]
Newfoundland and LabradorMay 2009Memorial University of NewfoundlandDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [72]
Nova Scotia2010Université Sainte-AnneDoctorate
Quebec2011Université LavalDoctor of Communications
British Columbia25 November 2011University of British ColumbiaDoctor of Science (D.Sc) [73] [74]
OntarioJune 2012University of GuelphDoctor of Laws (LL.D) [75]
Alberta7 June 2018University of AlbertaDoctor of Science (D.Sc.)[76]
Finished as number 5 in greatest Canadian contest
Honorary degrees are given to people that haven't managed to pass the exams.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Reading through this post from start to finish only confirms the scam. A lot of posters have shifted their position on AGW.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Going to a 'private school' would be the best way to get 1 as raw talent is the only other option and very few qualify at that level.