Impeach Trump!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Probably just giving a "heads up"! :) I

Probably an admission that he is not fit to govern.

Probably.

He's quite crazy. Unfortunately, his followers seem to have issues with critical thinking and this madman still has power.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
[youtube]_nyQwP4lUeg[/youtube]

Trump warns of violence if GOP loses midterms

The man is completely irresponsible and inciting violence.

You trump haters have been calling for violence all along and thats OK?
WOW! hypocrite much doood?

F*** man. Go shoot up another baseball diamond.Just wear your mask AUNTIE fah.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
History confounds you doesn't it?
;)
go shoot up YET another baseball diamond doood.

NO COUP FOR YOUP!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump is committing actual crimes, like Nixon did ... worse ones according to Dean. The difference is that Nixon had enough class to resign and leave before the American system became too uglied. Trump has no class at all and this will be war ... maybe war, literally.

I'm beginning to think you are another incarnation of Flossie! Considering the way Clinton's impeachment fizzled out, there WON'T be any impeachment of Trump. The way you guys grasp at hollow snippets from the media is laughable.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'm beginning to think you are another incarnation of Flossie! Considering the way Clinton's impeachment fizzled out, there WON'T be any impeachment of Trump. The way you guys grasp at hollow snippets from the media is laughable.

Clinton was impeached for having sex with an intern and lying about it. Trump will be I reached for selling his country out to the enemy and lying about every single thing that he does. There is a huge scalar difference between the two situations.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Clinton was impeached for having sex with an intern and lying about it. Trump will be I reached for selling his country out to the enemy and lying about every single thing that he does. There is a huge scalar difference between the two situations.
Is that a fact or is that what you want to see ? Really George ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

...but you are the one the proof shows is lying...
OO
have you been "weinering" interns too?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The answer is no. Bill Clinton was impeached by a Republican Congress for messing around with an intern. There was no conviction. He had a 60% approval rating all the way through, though and when it reached the Senate, it was laughed out of the place. No conviction ... no crime was committed either, really.

So what would be the point of even trying to impeach Trump?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"Mr. Comey, you're really going to compare the sitting president of the United States to a mob boss so you can make money?" Hannity said of the former FBI director, who is currently promoting his soon-to-be-released book. "If he's going to use a sweeping analogy I've decided tonight we're going to use the Comey standard . . . and make some comparisons of our own."

He began with what he called "a family responsible for actual crimes . . . the head of the notorious political cabal, of course Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Clinton crime family."

For the Clinton family, Hannity brought up allegations of sexual misconduct against President Bill Clinton
Trump touts Hannity's show on 'Deep State crime families' led by Mueller, Comey and Clintons - Chicago Tribune

yup WEINERING

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Which enemy did Trump sell his country out to? North Korea? How do we know this? I can think of at least five things Trump does that he hasn't lied about!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Which enemy did Trump sell his country out to? North Korea? How do we know this? I can think of at least five things Trump does that he hasn't lied about!
That doesn't make up for the thousands of lies he has told. The man is psychotic at best, a malignant narcissist at worst.