What are you listening to right now?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I play guitar at parties all the time for beer and burgers ( lol) - it takes the pressure of a pay check out of the night. I figure I got payed the money I would have spent having a good time.

[youtube]VDndE432GpU[/youtube]

[youtube]8i5k4I1AOEI[/youtube]

[youtube]MmjnQjRvPUQ[/youtube]

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

I play guitar at parties all the time for beer and burgers ( lol) - it takes the pressure of a pay check out of the night. I figure I got payed the money I would have spent having a good time.
If you can write you can still make money if somebody want to produce it with somebody else doing it so it sell in big numbers.

I;m pretty sure the style in these two songs is so close is because the same person wrote both but the 'cheery' song was in contrast with the image the other singer projected.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgJE-UY0a5o&list=RDcgJE-UY0a5o&t=26

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I hear you - I did do some movie soundtrack type stuff, and have written for others.
:)

Just playing a party with NO GEAR and face to face with everyone is what I really enjoy though- audience participation is encouraged - more of a "We" event than a "them and me" event.

LOL, and I get fed and watered and NO DISHES!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Taken with my phone at a festival.........................No vertical videos from this ol' boy
Albert Seed (appropriate name for a farmer) from New Liskeard doing the singing!

[youtube]Lrfa3huFSjw[/youtube]

[youtube]dhfgtXcRyxg[/youtube]

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

I play guitar at parties all the time for beer and burgers ( lol) -

My uncle used to do that song at parties back in the day, and it went over great.
:)
Yodeling should not be attempted by amateurs though...unless they have been drinking.

PS
One can be charitable when one is doing OK...sorry for those of you who may NEVER retire!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
[youtube]3n6Ra-K7us8[/youtube]

I LOVE this band.

[youtube]yUEapzqptIA[/youtube]