Impeach Trump!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Let's see Trump went bankrupt 11 times.

Also

By RYAN TEAGUE BECKWITH November 28, 2017
Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit that alleged he stiffed a union pension fund by employing undocumented Polish laborers to demolish a department store to make way for Trump Tower.

Bloody man -hired illegal aliens at 4 dollars an hour and then stiffed them.

As for benefiting from the "gravy train" All I have I earned without government freebies. In fact, I do not get the full goverment pension you probably get,because even retired I make too much. Oh and never cheated anyone as that scum bag president did and does!! And know what I never paid for sex either!! So little man when you mouth off about what you think you know, you only broadcast your ignorance.

So each your heart out little man.

PS When posting facts you need to post your sources. Your opinions do NOT count as facts!!

Poor little bluebyrd!!!!!!!!!
She defends her entitlements by stating she is ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She ignores the reality that ALL CIVIL SERVICE UNION HOGS SAY THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!
Nazis happily insisted that they were ENTITLED to deal with Jews and blacks and slavs "for the good of humanity!!!!!!!!
Just as LIE-berals are destroying our economy with their racist, anti white HATE- for the good of the country!!
Because LIE-berals ARE ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any questioning of that entitlement brings on ruffled feathers or our greedy little bluebyrd!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Oh my!!!!!!!!! Bar Sinister- the silly sister supporter of Nazi style propaganda thinks it would be EASY to impeach Trump!

He says all that would be required is Democratic control of the House!!!!!!!

This is NAZI STYLE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus far the ONLY thing that has been PROVEN about Trump is that he likes to sleep with attractive women- and that he likes to give them gifts of cash afterwards!!!!!!!!!
y
Grossly entitled LIE-beral bigots like our bluebyrd get all MORAL and hypocritical about Trump giving money to women......and yet she IGNORES the reality of standard married life- little gifts of things like jewelry and flowers and etc make a marriage go more smoothly!!!!!!!!!!!

It is hardly Trumps fault that he has so much money that some flowers is the LEAST he can offer!!!!!!!

At this time the "evidence" against Trump is so flimsy that if impeachment proceedings went ahead it would signal to the world that Yankee legal system has been taken over by bigots and anti white HATERS!!!!!!!!

And of course the anti white haters have already taken over the immigration systejms in both Canada and United States!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdn govt has not yet reached the Yankee madness where local govt tips off illegals when immigration officers make plans dfor raids but we are swiftly working up to that!!!!!!!!

Insane LIE-berals want completely open borders so they can import all the foreign voters they need to enact a political coup and take over the country Soviet STYLE!!!!!!!!1

And when the economy goes into the toilet- LIE-beral Soviets will do as NDPer Bob Rae did when he tried to make Ontari-owe with with borrowed money and succeeded in making a financial DISASTER_ at which point Rae BLAMED BANKERS for not loaning him enough money!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for featherheads like bluebyrd and Walter- is it not FUNNY that I can quote from major league newspaper articles and offer up name

of newspaper, name of writer, date published, and even include which section of the paper it is published in- AND THEY WILL SCORN my

opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN THEY WILL OFFER UP their opinion with NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE AT ALL- as if it was gospel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I think what a lot of people don't seem to be getting is that "impeaching" does NOT mean removing from office. :)

It is a necessary step toward that end, though.

What? Is the FBI going to walk up to Trump and simply arrest him and put him in cuffs (however appropriate it might be to do so)?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the SICKENING DISPLAY of so called LIE-beral justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Clinton was a total horn dog throughout his entire life- up to and INCLUDING while in office!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had the spectacle of Yankee govt examining the infamous "little blue dress" and concluding "yeah- that IS JIZZ!

We had all manner of jokes about the various uses for cigars- apparently some people smoke them instead of using them as sex toys!!!!!!!

And Clinton walked away LAUGHING!!!!!

Now now here we have the not so deep thinkers representing LIE-beralx values- trying to IMPEACH TRUMP!!!!!!

Meaning LIE-berals want to render him so fully SMEARED by LIE-beral INNUENDO- because GOSSIP is rally all they have- that Trump will not run in another election!!!!!!

And of course LIE-berals want to discourage others with similar Conservative values from running in future!!!!!!!!!

Clinton got blow jobs while inside the White House and he walks free- while Trump had affairs ONLY BEFORE BECOMING PRESIDENT - and HYPOCRITE LIE-BERALS want to smear him and "impeach" him!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals want to do this without the bother of Trump being proven of committing any criminal act!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals DO NOT want us to decide on our own whether it is Trump or Clinton who is bringing the office of president into ill repute!!!!!!

And LIE-berals CERTAINLY DO NOT want us to think about THE HARD FACT THAT BOTH OBAMA AND FBI KNEW ABOUT RUSSIAN ELECTION MEDDLING FOR A YEAR AND DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS THIS POISONED LIE-BERAL LOGIC THAT WILL KILL THEIR ELECTION HOPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump will NEVER be removed from office. Although he's probably "bent" the law numerous times, I doubt if he will actually BREAK a law serious enough to be classified as a felony! :) LONG LIVE TRUMP!

Even if he is impeached, what is the chance of his removal from office? 1 or 2% at the most maybe?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trump will NEVER be removed from office. Although he's probably "bent" the law numerous times, I doubt if he will actually BREAK a law serious enough to be classified as a felony! :) LONG LIVE TRUMP!

Even if he is impeached, what is the chance of his removal from office? 1 or 2% at the most maybe?

Bet on it.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It depends on who takes the loss!! American people?? If it takes 11 times to learn how to lose money, better pray he gets his walking papers sooner rather than later.

Please post a link verifying 11 bankruptcies.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It is his morality that is on trial. Unless you control the markets businesses will go under before you can ditch them. In this case this is like staring an acting career at retirement age.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Maybe not as easy as you think...…………………………….."Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure. ... "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."...……………………..Sorry if I pissed on your parade! :) :)

Try watching the news. Trump is almost certainly guilty of the crimes you listed. Sorry if I pissed on you naivete.

Impeached by the House of Representatives or not, it will take a similar vote in the Senate to fire Trump and that may not be immediately forthcoming.

I'm aware of the procedure. But can you just imagine Trump trying to answer any questions posed to him in the Senate in an intelligent manner?

Follow your own advice and post a link for your claims.

It's sad Walter. You are in a state of terminal denial. Trump's multiple bankruptcies are a matter of public record. Try pulling the blanket off your head.

I watched the Watergate scandal unfold. The same things were said regarding Nixon. Trump is going down the same road.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Try watching the news. Trump is almost certainly guilty of the crimes you listed. Sorry if I pissed on you naivete.

I'm aware of the procedure. But can you just imagine Trump trying to answer any questions posed to him in the Senate in an intelligent manner?

It's sad Walter. You are in a state of terminal denial. Trump's multiple bankruptcies are a matter of public record. Try pulling the blanket off your head.

I watched the Watergate scandal unfold. The same things were said regarding Nixon. Trump is going down the same road.

I think you are being very unrealistic. If it comes down to court proceedings, the "news" has nothing to do with anything and guilt can't be established by what is said on the news, so that won't fly.
A good lawyer would advise Trump not to answer ANY questions, if he's on trial there is no onus on him to prove his innocence. So that won't fly.
There is no law (that I know of) against filing bankruptcies. So that won't fly.
What precedent is there in the U.S. lawbooks regarding impeachment proceeding removal from office?
Nixon wasn't removed from office, he resigned. Trump is made of a little stronger stuff than Nixon.
I think anyone with half a brain knows "treason" won't go anywhere. (What has he done against his country?) Same thing with offering bribes.
First thing you should do is quit listening to Flossie - he's worse than an old woman. In the remote chance he does get removed from office it will be for a single iron clad criminal conviction, not a bunch of trivial shit gleaned from gossip. It certainly won't happen on the strength of any interactions with Sleazy Daniels or any other tart.
Trump could probably make a good case that he's been a bigger benefactor to his country and its citizens than any other president in recent history.

"I watched the Watergate scandal unfold. The same things were said regarding Nixon. Trump is going down the same road."

Different times, different circumstances, different people. Nixon was likely guilty of aiding and abetting theft.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Different times, different circumstances, different people. Nixon was likely guilty of aiding and abetting theft.
Pretty lame stuff compared to selling your country out to the Russians.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ted Kennedy and Mrs. Clinton should’ve been put in jail for that.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump is almost certainly guilty of the crimes

Ah....the hitlary could still wein by a landslide folks!

Well, you have done it for the chinese.

If you are doing it for them free that would be double funny.
:)

Haha Ooooops: "DOUBLE" happy funny!" I meant.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Who sold his country out to the Russians and what is the link supporting that?

Ted Kennedy and Mrs. Clinton should’ve been put in jail for that.

Anyone who wants to know about Ted Kennedy, read the book "The Last Brother" by Joe McGinniss. I highly recommend it.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=The+...XwITQIHb7oD2wQxA0wGXoECAsQRw&biw=1684&bih=788

DT is simply a disgusting human being.

D.T. is an unknown quantity to 99.9% of the population and people who haven't worked along side of him really don't have an inkling about what all his job entails. The media provides us with little snapshots of selected incidents that have transpired at times during his work day. Does anyone think the stuff they report is TYPICAL of what he does on the job? We know he had a meeting with Putin but none of us has an inkling about what was said at the meeting because it was confidential. Five minutes after the meeting was over we have all these assholes screaming he should be charged with Treason and hence they want him impeached. Impeachment is a political process, not a legal one. Anyway THAT seems to be the prevailing mentality of John Q. Public. Personally I have a feeling the man is a bit of an asshole, but what politician isn't?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Robert Reich: Don't Just Impeach Trump—Annul His Presidency

The only way I see the end of Trump is if there’s overwhelming evidence he rigged the 2016 election. In which case impeachment isn’t an adequate remedy. His presidency should be annulled.
Let me explain.
Many people are convinced we’re already witnessing the beginning of the end of Trump.
In their view, bombshell admissions from Trump insiders with immunity from prosecution, combined with whatever evidence Robert Mueller uncovers about Trump’s obstruction of justice and his aide’s collusion with the Russians, will all tip the scales.
Democrats will take back the House and begin an impeachment, and the evidence of impeachable offenses will put enough pressure on Republican senators to send Trump packing.
I don’t believe this for a moment.
First, the Senate has never in history convicted a president of impeachment.
Second, even if Democrats flip the House in November, Republicans will almost certainly remain in control of the Senate – and so far they’ve displayed the integrity of lizards.
Third, Fox News and the rest of the right-wing sleaze media will continue to distort and cover up whatever the evidence shows – convincing 35 to 40 percent of Americans, along with most Republicans, that Trump is the innocent victim of a plot to remove him.

More: http://www.truthdig.com/articles/robert-reich-dont-just-impeach-trump-annul-his-presidency/

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Why carry on with the deception and have the Pentegram run the place openly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are GOING BERSERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They see Trump "slipping out of their reach!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Omarosa and others are so shamelessly peddling their GOSSIP COLUMNS masquerading as BOOKS that it is sickening the American people!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

The ONLY PERSON who ought to be pissed about Trump sleeping with Stormy Daniels and some other attractive broads is MELANIA!!!!!!!!!!

And it looks like Melania is getting enough money NOT TO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for Melania being held hostage or some other such delusions.......again I say HAHAHSAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt that Trumnp has various handy prenuptial agreemenrts and such to protect much of his money!!!!!

But to suggest- as some lunatic LIE-berals have said here- that Trump could strip her of citizenahip ansd deport her- that is the statement of a LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!

One LITTLE HINT that Trump was trying such a thing and the White House would be surrounded by some many gold digging divorce lawyers all fighting for Melania that it would make Vietnam war protests look LAME!!!!!!!!!!!