Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You mean, they're conjuring up firearms in hidden, underground labs buried into the B.C. mountains? I never thought of that. It never occurred to me that there might be illegal weapons manufacturing going on in Lotus Land. I naively assumed that they were smuggled into B.C. from somewhere that makes mountains of firearms. Silly me.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3690529/...gedly-manufactured-at-alberta-machinist-shop/

Just down the road a bit.

Guns are not hard to make........especially single barrel or SMGs

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I just emailed the toronto sun about spilthebeer's copy and paste of his copywright protected material. I suspect that they will ignore it for awhile but eventually they will threaten with a lawsuit. By the time that happens, you'll have one hell of a clean up to do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR BONDO- HE IS COMING TRULY UNGLUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IN TYPICAL LIE-BERAL FASHION HE IS TRYING DESPERATELY TO CENSOR MESSAGES HE DOES NOT LIKE AND CANNOT REFUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY LIE-BERAL BIGOT- IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO QUOTE FROM OTHER PEOPLES MATERIAL AS LONG AS THERE IS NO PROFIT FROM IT!!!!!!!!

AND JUST SO LONG AS YOU ALSO FULLY LABEL WHAT YOU USE AND WHERE IT COMES FROM AND WHO WROTE IT!!!!!!!!

AND THE FURTHER CRITERIA IS TO CLEARLY LABEL ANY EXTRA COMMENTS THAT ARE ADDED- AS i DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF LIE-BERAL DICTATORSHIP- THAT THEY WILL SEEK TO SILENCE ANYTHING THEY DO NOT LIKE!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I guess you missed the fact that it is difficult to kill or injure more than one person with a knife. Or perhaps you can point me to the latest mass knifing.

you must have missed the news, they use a full sized van instead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR BONDO- HE IS COMING TRULY UNGLUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many people do you hope to convince with your supersized all caps message?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
you must have missed the news, they use a full sized van instead.

how many people do you hope to convince with your supersized all caps message?

Poor BondO- he is coming unglued over caps and not happy with exclamation points either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be on a little holiday Bondo and will thus will not be shooting down your nonsense like clay pigeons for a few days- it will give you time to read my post about political bias at CBC- and the related information related to fair use of political comment!!!!!!!

Bye Bye for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Gun smuggler who brought weapons into Canada through library has sentencing delayed
Brad Hunter
Published:
August 13, 2018
Updated:
August 13, 2018 3:49 PM EDT
The library that straddles the Quebec-Vermont border where a Montreal man smuggled guns. POSTMEDIA
Prosecutors in a bizarre cross-border gun smuggling case want a judge to throw the book at a Montreal man.
But they’ll have to wait. Sentencing has been delayed for Alexis Vlachos, who confessed to smuggling about 100 handguns into Canada across the Vermont-Quebec border.
And Vlachos’ scheme was a page-turner.
Some of the handguns were left in the bathroom of a library that straddles the border between Derby Line, Vt., and Stanstead, Que.
He also admitted walking across the border with other handguns.
Vlachos appeared Friday in a federal court in Burlington for sentencing, but the judge and lawyers were unsure about how to calculate his sentence.
He pleaded guilty last January and prosecutors say the smuggling occurred between July 2010 and April 2011.
His lawyer is asking for a sentence of time served, since he was nabbed in 2015. The prosecution wants Vlachos hit with 108 months in prison.
He’s back in court Aug. 28.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/gu...canada-through-library-has-sentencing-delayed

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I never miss the news. But what is your point, that we should ban vans? And just how many people have been murdered with vans compared to the number murdered by guns?

"And just how many people have been murdered with vans compared to the number murdered by guns?"

Well, quite a few have been murdered with vans..........absolutely none have been murdered by guns.

That little Freudian slip reveals a lot about your mindset, btw.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"And just how many people have been murdered with vans compared to the number murdered by guns?"

Well, quite a few have been murdered with vans..........absolutely none have been murdered by guns.

Well, except when somebody floats the ol' "the gun went off by itself" defense. Like Gerald Stanley's "hangfire" defense or Maryland cop Christian Albrecht's "the shotgun malfunctioned" defense.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well, except when somebody floats the ol' "the gun went off by itself" defense. Like Gerald Stanley's "hangfire" defense or Maryland cop Christian Albrecht's "the shotgun malfunctioned" defense.

Well, Stanley's claim was supported by the evidence.

I don't know anything about Albrecht.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, Stanley's claim was supported by the evidence.

I don't know anything about Albrecht.

Yeah, his was "supported by evidence" too. Evidence consisting of an "expert" who has spent decades saying that guns don't go off by themselves suddenly saying guns go off by themselves.

And we actually don't know why Stanley was acquitted. Whether the jury believed the "hangfire" defense that could not be replicated, or whether it bought the self defense theory, or whether there was a two-for one cruller sale on at Timmies.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
poor bondo- he is coming unglued over caps and not happy with exclamation points either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be on a little holiday bondo and will thus will not be shooting down your nonsense like clay pigeons for a few days- it will give you time to read my post about political bias at cbc- and the related information related to fair use of political comment!!!!!!!

bye bye for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you like to be shouted at?