Thuggery of the Left

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
*sigh*

There should be a special section in the liebury....
;)
WE don't hear much about the MISSING 21 TRILLION USD, do we?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's funny, the left made the whole collusion thing up right from the start, and it's all about to blow up in their faces now..

[youtube]MnrANUQdsq4[/youtube]

Funny on the "coup" reporting in the MSM, eh?

The New York Times hired the most racist editor. The did it knowing how racist she is and lied about it saying she was just responding to another person. However, the NYT and Sarah Jeongs lies have been exposed and the NYT stands by their new hire.

Liberals are Racist.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Black Senator Gets Cops Called On Him For Opposing Trump

It’s fairly common to have a politician in office who represents you literally, but not ideologically. In such cases, dissenters might run for office themselves, promote other politicians, and vote for who they think aligns with their own views.
One Brooklyn woman, however, decided to call the police on a New York state senator because the senator: simply spoke to voters, stated he was against President Donald Trump‘s immigration policy, and included a point about fighting back Trump on his campaign materials.
On Thursday, New York Sen. Jesse Hamilton (D-Brooklyn) shared a video of someone who identified herself as a Trump supporter lecturing a staffer of his that Hamilton shouldn’t have the phrase “Fight back Trump” printed on his campaign flyers.
“I support Trump, and I see the difference between Democrat and Republican, and I see the difference between you and Trump. You have no difference from all others, OK? So if I would not see this slogan…” the woman, who hasn’t been identified, tells the staffer.

http://wokesloth.com/jesse-hamilton-cops-trump-supporter-ddt/alexa/

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Black Senator Gets Cops Called On Him For Opposing Trump

It’s fairly common to have a politician in office who represents you literally, but not ideologically. In such cases, dissenters might run for office themselves, promote other politicians, and vote for who they think aligns with their own views.
One Brooklyn woman, however, decided to call the police on a New York state senator because the senator: simply spoke to voters, stated he was against President Donald Trump‘s immigration policy, and included a point about fighting back Trump on his campaign materials.
On Thursday, New York Sen. Jesse Hamilton (D-Brooklyn) shared a video of someone who identified herself as a Trump supporter lecturing a staffer of his that Hamilton shouldn’t have the phrase “Fight back Trump” printed on his campaign flyers.
“I support Trump, and I see the difference between Democrat and Republican, and I see the difference between you and Trump. You have no difference from all others, OK? So if I would not see this slogan…” the woman, who hasn’t been identified, tells the staffer.

http://wokesloth.com/jesse-hamilton-cops-trump-supporter-ddt/alexa/
Fake news.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Antifa was clocking the liberal media TV crews all over Canada and the US this past weekend, but they'd rather pretend it didn't happen.

Liberal media TV Crews getting smacked around by Antifa simply does not fit the narrative.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Southern Democrats embracing their roots

You're half right. Democrats embracing their roots is more accurate. Boston has been a Democrat and Liberal stronghold for decades, is anyone surprised that it is known as one of the most racist and segregated cities in the country?