New York travel - Suggestions?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I didn't realize you were a jet setter there Walter. I mistook you more for the Mr. Magoo type of 'older chap' who is lucky to get home without having to ask for direction more than 2 days in a row. Might also explain why you have an abnormal passion of things to do with US Presidents than any other Canadian from any age group.
As a Canadian I usually promote seeing Canada before you are off to 'a better place' that is void of anything Canadian.

Inspired of the plate in his head causes problems at the metal detector?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nothing compared to the same plate and the trouble it causes for others.

Let me guess, he went economy and got aluminum rather than stainless steel. Now the short circuiting has started.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I didn't realize you were a jet setter there Walter. I mistook you more for the Mr. Magoo type of 'older chap' who is lucky to get home without having to ask for direction more than 2 days in a row. Might also explain why you have an abnormal passion of things to do with US Presidents than any other Canadian from any age group.
As a Canadian I usually promote seeing Canada before you are off to 'a better place' that is void of anything Canadian.

New Yuck. Asshole of Earth.

Get an ounce of weed and a flat of beer and save some real money, fuk don,t you have TV? Isn,t there a municiple cess pool you could tour in your community?

It,s about time.

A vacation in the anus of the planet, how wonderful to explore the shjt stained bank buildings. Jeesus man/person adopt a drug habit and save yourself fer fuk sake.

Nothing compared to the same plate and the trouble it causes for others.

Let me guess, he went economy and got aluminum rather than stainless steel. Now the short circuiting has started.

I,m happy to see that your operation was a success.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There's the New York area of Rotherham. There are lots of great places to visit there, like Rotherham United FC's New York Stadium and the site of the former Guest and Chrimes Foundry which made New York City's fire hydrants.

For an added treat, you could bring your daughter along and have her brutally gang-raped by a bunch of the lovely local Muslim men.

maheshm

Mar 12, 2019
Manhattan alone has several attractions to engross the visitors in its beauty. However, setting your foot outside New York City can bring you an altogether different experience as you observe its diverse cultures and landscapes, away from the urban life. Soaking in the sandy beaches, sailing and surfing meccas, majestic mountains and the artsy towns are some of the amazing sites settled only at a few hours’ distance from the city of New York. Read on to know the day trips from New York City in store for you. If you're looking for cheap flight tickets choose best flight booking websites.

MARKRONSON

May 1, 2019
hey @eaglesmack,
thanks for all the suggestions man.. i am also planning a vacation to nyc next week.
best regards!!