Is the US targeting Iran now??

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
President Trump threatened Iran on Twitter, warning in capital letters of severe ��consequences,�� after a speech by the country��s president

BREAKING NEWS

Monday, July 23, 2018 12:06 AM EST

President Trump threatened Iran late Sunday, warning of severe “consequences,” as rhetoric between the two countries’ presidents escalated dramatically.

Mr. Trump, in an all-caps message on Twitter addressed to President Hassan Rouhani of Iran, wrote that the country would face “CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED” if he continued to threaten the United States.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/22/...aking-news&nlid=55065696ing-news&ref=headline

How valid are Trumps Threats via Twitter?? How "official" is Twitter as an Internationale government communique??

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Trump warns Iranian president of consequences ��few ... have ever suffered�� if he threatens the United States again

President Trump, in an all-caps tweet late Sunday night, warned President Hassan Rouhani, ��NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!��

Earlier Sunday, Rouhani said the United States should avoid inciting Iranians against the government. ��America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars,�� Rouhani told a

meeting of Iranian diplomats, according to the Islamic Republic News Agency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c=al_news__alert-world--alert-national&wpmk=1

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Is this the same US that targeted Iran in various ways under all the presidents back to the one that OK'd the CIA replacing their elected leader with the EVIL dictator the SHAW?

...and what about all the bribe money paid out and collected by the US officials under the OBUMMER admin?

Forgot about that in your zeal for trumhating propaganda did you?

Breaking! Iran Threatens To Expose Bribes To Obama Administration If Trump Pulls Out Of Nuke Deal

[youtube]Y-gaFw75Ik0[/youtube]

ISIS Strikes Paris - Despite being known to French authorities, a jihadist went on a stabbing rampage in Paris, killing one and injuring four others. Thanks to President Trump, the new US embassy is set to open in Jerusalem tomorrow.

Meanwhile, late-night host Jimmy Kimmel admitted that people are getting sick and tired of the Trump-bashing. On today’s show, foreign affairs expert Joel Skousen breaks down Trump’s historic moves abroad, including the upcoming North Korean summit, the failed Iran Deal, and how the Middle East will react to the US embassy move.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I hear they're already pressing the commemorative coin for the Trump/Rouhani meeting.

Get yours now! Only 79.99 plus shipping and handling!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
there is an interesting dynamic going on here between the US/Russia/China/Iran.

American tariffs have seen China suspend oil purchases from the US and instead go to Iran.

As we know (or should by now) oil is the main catalyst for political action, and this is about oil.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Oh, me oh my!
He barks all day and night
Here comes Wags
My dog Wags
He eats so much that his tummy drags
Oh, me oh my!
He runs around
And digs the ground
He plays with bones and he makes this sound
Oh, me oh my!
I love Wags so much and I pat his head
But all night long I hear him bark
While I'm lying in my bed
I wanna sleep
I can't sleep
He'll stop barking if I give him something to eat
Oh, me oh my!
Oh Wags! Please stop barking
I'm trying to get some sleep here
Please Wags
Stop barking, come on!
I love Wags so much and I pat his head
But all night long I hear him bark
While I'm lying in my bed
Here comes Wags
My dog Wags
He eats so much that his tummy drags
Oh, me oh my!
He barks…

Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh Wags, stop it!
Oh, ah
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!
Oh, me oh my!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Iran is a feint.

Get people's minds off the Helsinki disaster.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Iran is a feint.

Get people's minds off the Helsinki disaster.

He started this crap before Helsinki, but I think he is definitely trying to change the channel.

President Trump threatened Iran on Twitter, warning in capital letters of severe ��consequences,�� after a speech by the country��s president

Man's got to know his limitations on Twitter.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Why would he want to change the channel, his approval rating is rising since Helsinki.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Why would he want to change the channel, his approval rating is rising since Helsinki.

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters,” Donald Trump.

With the Kool Aid drinkers like you, Walter.

The FBI and the CIA certainly think differently.

But, yes Walter, you are correct. Stupid people still support him.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I have no doubt that more and more republicans will throw in the towel on the party and go over to Trump.

The GOP is dead.

Finally.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters,” Donald Trump.

With the Kool Aid drinkers like you, Walter.

The FBI and the CIA certainly think differently.

But, yes Walter, you are correct. Stupid people still support him.
Stupid people . Funny .Read the Washington Post and CBC.