What's Trump Done Now?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When speaking do you never make a 'slip of the tongue'? Trump is in my age category and I do it from time to time, so would there be any reason to believe he WOULDN'T do it? Oh yeah, I said WOULDN'T!

He's now going back on the go-back of his go-back's go-back, and saying that the Russian meddling story is all a hoax.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He's now going back on the go-back of his go-back's go-back, and saying that the Russian meddling story is all a hoax.

I'm not at all surprised. People won't let go of it. Who really gives a shit what Trump and Pukin talked about? The whole purpose of the meeting was to establish some rapport with Pukin, the head honcho of the second biggest power in the world and although he's an asshole you want to keep him a happy asshole. I mainly blame the media for the kafuffle, they are like a bunch of f**king kids!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not at all surprised. People won't let go of it. Who really gives a shit what Trump and Pukin talked about? The whole purpose of the meeting was to establish some rapport with Pukin, the head honcho of the second biggest power in the world and although he's an asshole you want to keep him a happy asshole. I mainly blame the media for the kafuffle, they are like a bunch of f**king kids!

OK, so you don't understand the difference between Trump and Putin's meeting and the case of Russian interference with the 2016 election.

That really tells me all I need to know, thanks.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
OK, so you don't understand the difference between Trump and Putin's meeting and the case of Russian interference with the 2016 election.

F off and die you self righteous phoney.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

That's old history, they should either lay charges or shut up. It's Obama's matter anyway, nothing to do with Trump!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The purveyor of alt-right fake news rejoices at CNN correspondent being barred.

You can't make this shit up folks. It's like a bad case of Faulty Towers.
Please refute any of the facts in the articles I have posted, ad hominem attack is not a refutation.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Please refute any of the facts in the articles I have posted, ad hominem attack is not a refutation.
Phuk your reds Wally. I was remarking on your comment "putting fake news in its place". You support the greatest source of fake news on the planet, the lying, cheating, orange haired asshole in the WH.