Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
But that article is a year old , As such Idid not read it , but how old are it’s stats ?

A year old? Really do you think the almost 8 million Americans who held multiple jobs suddenly changed? I suspect those stats are pretty consistent form year to year, especially given the low wage structure of many US states.

Bar is talking out his butt again - here are the real second job stats.

Why Are More People Working Multiple Jobs? - Jibe
1 Nov 2016 ... The number of workers with more than one job is at an all-time
high
https://www.jibe.com/blog/why-are-more-people-working-multiple-jobs/

(They were grubered by OBAMACARE )

Three charts on: who holds more than one job to make ends meet
https://theconversation.com/three-charts-on-who-holds-more-than-one-job-to-make-ends-meet-83299

Thanks for posting three links that support my post. And yes many teachers in the US are so poorly paid that they often take second jobs. I was never in that category. If I was teaching now I would be getting over $100,000 a year.

And BTW what comes out of my butt makes more sense than what comes out of your mouth.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I think Miss Teen South Carolina would be more coherent. "I want world peace and happiness for everyone". What is above is a whole collection of words in quazi-random order not really saying anything.

Reminds me of Trudeau, with a few less uuhh's and uumm's.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
But you use the onion...as you just did.

A year old? Really do you think the almost 8 million Americans who held multiple jobs suddenly changed? I suspect those stats are pretty consistent form year to year, especially given the low wage structure of many US states.

Thanks for posting three links that support my post. And yes many teachers in the US are so poorly paid that they often take second jobs. I was never in that category. If I was teaching now I would be getting over $100,000 a year.

And BTW what comes out of my butt makes more sense than what comes out of your mouth.

LOL you really have an imagination don't you? Got that from reading all your fake news sites?
;)
Did you note the date of the results of the results of 8 years of obama administration there dum ass or NO?
:)
I guess you didn't.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
But you use the onion...as you just did.

LOL you really have an imagination don't you? Got that from reading all your fake news sites?
;)
Did you note the date of the results of the results of 8 years of obama administration there dum ass or NO?
:)
I guess you didn't.

Sorry, I don't take advice from anyone who thinks George Soros is a threat.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Sorry, I don't take advice from anyone who thinks George Soros is a threat.
What, the man who intentionally devalued the British pound, brought the Bank of England to its knees and cost the British taxpayer billions of dollars all so he could make a cool billion? Yeah what a f*cking swell guy. Not a threat to anyone at all.
Sorry sport, but when you have the kind of money to bring a bank like the Bank of England to its knees, and do so, you are a dangerous individual.

Soros seriously damaged the Canadian economy with his Red Tide Foundation's smear campaign against Canadian oil. His money had a direct influence on the outcome of the last Canadian federal election. The man literally created the concept of the hedge fund.
Hell, I'd trust a hunting trip with Dick Cheney before I trusted Garbage Soros.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What, the man who intentionally devalued the British pound, brought the Bank of England to its knees and cost the British taxpayer billions of dollars all so he could make a cool billion? Yeah what a f*cking swell guy. Not a threat to anyone at all.
Sorry sport, but when you have the kind of money to bring a bank like the Bank of England to its knees, and do so, you are a dangerous individual.

Soros seriously damaged the Canadian economy with his Red Tide Foundation's smear campaign against Canadian oil. His money had a direct influence on the outcome of the last Canadian federal election. The man literally created the concept of the hedge fund.

You seem upset.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You seem upset.
Yeah, not nearly as upset as the ALT-leftard Canadians seem to be about a foreign entity interfering in the US elections though. But then again, the ALT-leftards up here are thrilled to death that one of their feckless, brainless ilk is PM. Now they don't have to think for themselves, Prince Bouncy Castle will do it for them. Of course I'm being generous when I use the term 'think'.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, not nearly as upset as the ALT-leftard Canadians seem to be about a foreign entity interfering in the US elections though. But then again, the ALT-leftards up here are thrilled to death that one of their feckless, brainless ilk is PM. Now they don't have to think for themselves, Prince Bouncy Castle will do it for them. Of course I'm being generous when I use the term 'think'.

Have you considered meditation? Prayer? Alcohol?

Unless, of course, you enjoy gibbering in terror and hatred, in which case press on. I don't judge.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Provide concrete evidence for that tirade or shut up about this imaginary enemy. Soros is not wealthy enough to do any of the things you mentioned. People like Jeff Bezos could buy him twenty times over.

What is this? Let's make a stupid post day? If so you have exceeded beyond your usual level of silliness.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Provide concrete evidence for that tirade or shut up about this imaginary enemy. Soros is not wealthy enough to do any of the things you mentioned. People like Jeff Bezos could buy him twenty times over.

What is this? Let's make a stupid post day? If so you have exceeded beyond your usual level of silliness.
The Koche Brothers don’t do politics either .

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I don't get all the hype ..... The Democratic Party already has it's plantform documented and ready for the mid-terms, so it is already written in stone, and anything that Bernie and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez yap-on about is pie the sky propaganda. Nothing of any substance will take place unless the Party Platform is changed which is probably not up for renewal until or just prior the selection of the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate..