Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
House just passed a resolution in support of ICE so now what is Mr. Alexandria going to campaign against?

non binding 244-35

A couple of corrections I made I mistakenly said the Senate and 133 on the vote against

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Senate just passed a resolution in support of ICE so now what is Mr. Alexandria going to campaign against?

She's going to continue to campaign against ICE. That is what makes this so interesting.

She is the New Face of the Democrat Party. She is the future of the Democrat Party. She is an absolute gift!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Host Amy Goodman asked Ocasio-Cortez: "Is there a difference between your position as an activist and as a candidate, particularly in the ability to be critical of human rights violations committed by Israel?"

"Well I think that, um, you know I don’t think that there’s a huge difference. I do think that as we approach issues like these and sometimes we hope that ... there’s a lot, I mean candidates are, the inherent nature of being a candidate and being in a political office means that my job is to be criticized, and my job is to be held accountable, that is my job." answered Ocasio-Cortez

I believe the she and Miss Teen South Carolina have something in common.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Also

Even worse, Ocasio-Cortez could not defend her own far-left political ideology, admitting to "Democracy Now!" that the only way she can win is by "expanding the electorate."
Ocasio-Cortez also suggested that she could not win by staying in mainstream American politics and could not win by convincing people that her ideology was best.

Rising star dimming fast LOL

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Also

Rising star dimming fast LOL

Damn... dimming way too fast. Pity. I mean that... it is a pity.

The Establishment Democrats saw this as it was, a real threat to the white liberal elite.

Who knows, she may get good handlers like Liz Warren did after she started her first campaign. Once the Democrat handlers came in Liz stopped saying silly things to the press.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Damn... dimming way too fast. Pity. I mean that... it is a pity.

The Establishment Democrats saw this as it was, a real threat to the white liberal elite.

Who knows, she may get good handlers like Liz Warren did after she started her first campaign. Once the Democrat handlers came in Liz stopped saying silly things to the press.
Liz Warren???
Is that the one related to Cliffy?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Host Amy Goodman asked Ocasio-Cortez: "Is there a difference between your position as an activist and as a candidate, particularly in the ability to be critical of human rights violations committed by Israel?"

"Well I think that, um, you know I don’t think that there’s a huge difference. I do think that as we approach issues like these and sometimes we hope that ... there’s a lot, I mean candidates are, the inherent nature of being a candidate and being in a political office means that my job is to be criticized, and my job is to be held accountable, that is my job." answered Ocasio-Cortez

I think Miss Teen South Carolina would be more coherent. "I want world peace and happiness for everyone". What is above is a whole collection of words in quazi-random order not really saying anything.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

On the upside, they make more sense that Preznut Bigly Covfefe.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Are you nuts? The thought that non-white people exist does that.

Confedrut flag knickers come factory-knotted.

Doubt me? Just look at the MAGAhat retards on this board.

About a half dozen of them camp out here, waiting for America to become great again and for the glaciers to return.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Do not offend the dignity of the mighty Wa-Na-Be people, the only tribe that never surrendered to the white man!
When did coke and potato chips become the breakfast of choice ? Do I qualify as a wanna be for eating them ?