Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
No, you do what every other nation with a government that hasn't sold out to the gun lobby. You place restrictions on firearms ownership. Hardening targets is an utter waste of time, mainly because there are far too many targets. If idiots can't shoot up schools they will shoot up playgrounds, or sporting events, or malls, or any place where large numbers of unsuspecting people go about their daily lives. Remember Las Vegas?

So you are saying we need more restrictions on firearms in Canada? I agree.

Read the Constitution of the United States.

No, we need much less restriction in Canada. Background checks, training and subsequent licensing are good enough. All the rest is bullshyte. And now the Liberal gov't is playing the same tune again.....useless, ineffective, unrealistic, and oppressive regulations in a new bill, Bill C-71, known as FOHA. (The Firearms Owners' Harassment Act).

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
OH an swimming pools?

Obviously more dangerous.

Children in America spend exactly the same amount of time in and around swimming pools as they spend handling loaded weapons - and they suffer more violence from swimming pools.

IF only we had these facts long ago.

Who new that only a white nationalist climate change denier could furnish us with these indisputable facts?

If you are calling me white, you have crossed the line. Please retract your racist comment with an apology.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And snowflakes and climate change lemmings will twist any data to fit their delusional agenda....
Think demographics... the elephant that no one seems to see....

If you are calling me white, you have crossed the line. Please retract your racist comment with an apology.
His favorite line reminds me of a guy with tourettes syndrome

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
95 bathtubs 102 guns , pretty close odds I would say .

Poor foolish bluebyrd|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She just does not get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Falling down in the tub is a personal mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting shot is the result of a mistake made by somebody else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our bird brained byrdie does not realize that disgraced LIE-beral policy on crime, drugs, immigration and multiculturalism are being SHOT TO PIECES ON TORONTO STREETS!!!!

Consider this:

Here is an article illustrating how petty and small our LIE-beral overlords can behave if they do not get their way! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Lawyer for Alberta man charged in farm shooting ‘frustrated’ at delays

Edouard Maurice is charged with aggravated assault and firearms counts after he allegedly confronted two people, but his lawyer says she still hasn’t received evidence from the Crown

By Bill Graveland. The Canadian Press. Fri., May 4, 2018

OKOTOKS, Alta. — The lawyer for a man charged after shots were fired during a confrontation on a rural property south of Calgary says she’s frustrated over delays in receiving evidence.

Edouard Maurice, who is 33, was charged with aggravated assault and firearms counts after he allegedly confronted two people rummaging through his vehicles on Feb 25.

Shots were fired and one of the suspects was later found with an arm injury and taken to hospital.

Maurice’s lawyer, Tonii Roulston, told court in Okotoks, Alta., that she still hasn’t received ballistic evidence from the Crown, so she can’t move forward with the case.

The matter was set over another two weeks to May 18.

Roulston has previously said Maurice will plead not guilty and will choose to be tried before a judge and jury.

(Yeah- one lone white guy and two thugs- and most Cdns think it looks good on the thug to get a wound from the encounter! But this all upsets LIE-berals who think that justice should ONLY be handed down by LIE-beral judges offering slaps on the wrist and endless excuses for drunken thieves- assuming a cop can be found and brought from many miles away in time to make an arrest!)

It’s her hope that the aggravated assault charge will eventually be withdrawn and the matter won’t have to go to trial.

“Obviously that’s what we’re hoping for. This family just wants to move on,” she said Friday.

“We’re concerned. These charges do carry an incarceratory sentence. This isn’t just house arrest and a slap on the wrist. These charges are very serious,” she said.

(It is appropriate that any time somebody gets a wound from a gun then the matter should be investigated. But LIE-berals are drowning in their own anti white bigotry as they defame ordinary Cdns who resist the thugs prowling our properties thanks to shameless LIE-beral catch and release policies! I suggest the total LACK of LIE-beral response to rising crime rates is going to be an election issue- not just for our municipal leaders next October but in the 2019 federal election as well! LIE-beral spending priorities and their legal interpretations are all messed up!)

(IN fact I suggest that Our idiot Boy Justin is in serious trouble and its getting WORSE! His grand assumption that he can round up and keep teeming swarms of illegals as if he was some sort of crazy cat lady is backfiring badly on him! The cost of keeping the illegals is now officially a big deal for Ontari-owe mayors in larger cities such as Ottawa and Toronto and for our premier Ford as well! With mayors in other provinces and cities getting ready to make their own demands! There is blood in the political water on this issue and Our idiot Boy Justin is bleeding support as he dumps the costs- and the need for higher taxes onto other levels of govt only a year before the federal election- during which time Our idiot Boy will also have to publicly explain why he is so careless of national security issues and street crime as well!)

“Do we want them to be withdrawn or stayed? Of course we do. We haven’t yet been able to have fruitful discussions with the Crown prosecutor.”

(AS I have said- it is proper to examine the circumstances of any shooting but in this case legal foot dragging by prosecutors seems DELIBERATELY designed to keep Maurice in legal limbo and suspense as long as possible- the idea being to torment the man for having the temerity to boh defend himself and to expose the fatal flaws in so much of LIE-beral legal policy related to Law and Native Affairs!)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Read the Constitution of the United States.

No, we need much less restriction in Canada. Background checks, training and subsequent licensing are good enough. All the rest is bullshyte. And now the Liberal gov't is playing the same tune again.....useless, ineffective, unrealistic, and oppressive regulations in a new bill, Bill C-71, known as FOHA. (The Firearms Owners' Harassment Act).
We are headed for US style gun violence in our large cities.

If we have US style gun laws it would seem to me we are certain to get there.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
We are headed for US style gun violence in our large cities.

If we have US style gun laws it would seem to me we are certain to get there.

So tell me, if Toronto has a higher murder rate than New York City, how are our extremely strict gun laws preventing gun violence???????????

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You are insane.

America has horrendous gun crime and advocating for their system is Darwinian.

Grow up.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
OH an swimming pools?

Obviously more dangerous.

Children in America spend exactly the same amount of time in and around swimming pools as they spend handling loaded weapons - and they suffer more violence from swimming pools.

IF only we had these facts long ago.

Who new that only a white nationalist climate change denier could furnish us with these indisputable facts?

I think the appropriate response for posting a racist comment and calling me white, is account deletion.

You should have to come back under a different name.

Not the end of the world because you can come back, but your reputation must start all over again.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You are insane.

Grow up.

You're an idiot, but I'm being redundant.

If "horrendous" means a murder rate 20% below the world average, then you're right.

And I have never advocated for an American style system. If you could phucking read, you'd know that. Background checks, safety training, and licensing are all that is necessary, but that is much more than most US states.

And I would advise you to look up "Darwinian".

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You are insane.

Grow up.

Sigh.

Obviously, you don't understand what "Darwinian" means. It means natural selection, the survival of the fittest. By accident, you are correct. The USA has emerged as the strongest nation on earth, it was naturally selected for that position because of their democracy, and their liberty, as spelled out in the Constitution.

You really shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.

Which would leave you very quiet.

If only.

You are such a liar.

Where is the lie?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sigh.

Obviously, you don't understand what "Darwinian" means. It means natural selection, the survival of the fittest. By accident, you are correct. The USA has emerged as the strongest nation on earth, it was naturally selected for that position because of their democracy, and their liberty, as spelled out in the Constitution.

You really shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.

Which would leave you very quiet.

If only.
If you think evolution is about countries or political systems, you don't understand what "Darwinian" means.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The lie? There is one about America not having any problem with guns. Meanwhile children are shooting children in school every month.

There is one about you not supporting american style gun laws - and you wear a NRA belt buckle.

The whole thread was based on a lie about comparing Manitoba to Minnesota.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The lie? There is one about America not having any problem with guns. Meanwhile children are shooting children in school every month.

There is one about you not supporting american style gun laws - and you wear a NRA belt buckle.

The whole thread was based on a lie about comparing Manitoba to Minnesota.

Well. . . they both begin with "M." And they both talk funny.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
hoid. what are you still doing here? why havent you been given a lengthy ban for ignoring rules and calling me white? and to top it off, you are too bigotted to apologise.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No, you do what every other nation with a government that hasn't sold out to the gun lobby. You place restrictions on firearms ownership. Hardening targets is an utter waste of time, mainly because there are far too many targets. If idiots can't shoot up schools they will shoot up playgrounds, or sporting events, or malls, or any place where large numbers of unsuspecting people go about their daily lives. Remember Las Vegas?

So you are saying we need more restrictions on firearms in Canada? I agree.

No we have too many restrictions now. Problem is they are not being applied to real criminals.

Did you answer his question ?

Like that would ever happen. That would mean he would have to accept his position is based on delusions.