Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I guess that you have a hard time understanding that a violent criminal that gets shot by a police officer is a significantly different story than the violent criminal bashing and raping someone's mother.

I really don't give a shit about the criminal.

One problem is he's not a criminal until proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
what do you mean?

if you think you are innocent, yet you continue to bash someone's head in, then expect to be shot.

isn't that how it has always been, and always should be?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
what do you mean?

if you think you are innocent, yet you continue to bash someone's head in, then expect to be shot.

isn't that how it has always been, and always should be?

Gosh- that is good- James Bondo has pointed out a LOGICAL FACT about criminals and their behaviour!!!!

Once upon a time I MYSELF was confronted by an OPP officer in a case of mistaken identity.

Only a lunatic argues with an armed man pointing a gun in your face from a range of a few feet!

And it is especially STUPID to argue when you know very well the armed man is just doing his job and if you are stupid he WILL shoot you and be justified in court later!

There is a price for stupidity- too bad so many black people have no clue to this reality!!!

In my case i knew very well there was some sort of mistake being made when the cop pulled me over.

When his gun came out I was then absolutely certain a major mistake was being made and yes it is annoying to be in such a situation but you CANNOT FIX IT BY whining that magical phrase so beloved of black people- "why are you bothering me? I didnt do nuthin"?

Whining "I didnt do nuthin" does NOT make legal troubles magically disappear as so many black people seem to think!!!!

What DOES make your legal troubles go away is following orders and giving the cop time to figure out his mistake!!!

Problem is too many black people have outstanding arrest warrants and such and their paranoia makes them do very stupid things- and they get shot for it!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
please do not mention me in your posts. not even to agree with me.

OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pity poor James Bondo- his mental stability is coming UNGLUED!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

One cannot even give the guy a compliment without having his mental glue getting spilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry Bondless- I wont embarrass you in front of the other LIE-berals- I just think it is proper to give credit where it is due!!!!!!!!

And speaking of credit- everybody is so agitated by the hypocrisy of Our idiot Boy Justin and his Kokanee Grope they have FORGOTTEN his screwy so called friendship with Mennonite wack job Boyle- the nut bat who married poison toad, western hating, terror supporting Zainab Khadr the hate filled sister of terror poster boy Omar Khadr! The most prominent guest at the first wedding of Zainab was Osama bin Lauden!

Zainab eventually divorced Boyle and got married three more times- with her hubbies all getting shot by security forces whuile committing acts of terror in various places!

Disconsolate Boyle eventually got married to a Yankee woman and they went of to Afghanistan on an extended tour of lands held by Taliban!!!!!

Poor Ms. Boyle was several times raped by Taliban fighters and several times impregnated by Boyle and the poor woman had to give birth in rather primitive conditions in assorted caves in the hills!

Eventually Taliban released the Boyles and their 4 kids- with no ransom ever asked for and none paid and the Boyles returned to Canada- with Papa Boyle having a private sit down meeting with his "old friend Justin"!!!!

And some people wonder where Trump gets the idea Canada might be a security threat??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is yet another article illustrating the lousy judgement of Our idiot Boy Justin Trudope. With some comments of my own in brackets):

EDITORIAL: Trudeau's Boyle meeting showed lousy judgment

Postmedia News. Published: January 3, 2018. Updated: January 3, 2018 5:24 PM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ Opinion/ Editorials

Related

Columnists
MALCOLM: 'Deprogram' radical Islamists. How?
Columnists
GOLDSTEIN: PM's carbon scheme a $16B failure

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Dec. 19 meeting with returned captive Joshua Boyle and his family was questionable when first revealed last month.

Boyle’s past associations, pronouncements and his stated reasons for taking his pregnant wife to a Taliban-controlled war zone in Afghanistan – on a backpacking trip – should have raised concern.

It looks much worse now, as Boyle faces 15 charges, include eight counts of assault, two counts of unlawful confinement and one count of misleading police for alleged crimes that occurred almost immediately upon his return to Canada in October, though none have been proven in court.

(The available details of the Boyles time in Afghanistan and his reasons for taking his pregnant wife to that war zone are already so bizarre that we must question his sanity! That no terror group asked for a ransom for the Boyles suggests they were not entirely unwelcome visitors to terror warlords? And we must question the morals and sanity of Our idiot Boy Justin for agreeing to meet such a wack job!)

While the Liberal government is usually eager to promote their celebrity PM, news of the Boyle meeting came via the family’s Twitter account. The Prime Minister’s Office confirmed it happened, but refused comment citing privacy reasons.

(Our idiot Boy is crazy but not stupid- his pollsters have told him what normal Cdns think of the Boyles and of that other slimy LIE-beral poster boy Omar Khadr so Our idiot \Boy is just clever enough to want to hide his association with the Boyles!)

This all rightly struck many Canadians as odd. While anyone with a heart was glad to hear the Boyle children were no longer in captivity, Boyle’s explanation that he was merely a “pilgrim” didn’t sit right.

The added fact he’s the ex-husband of Omar Khadr’s sister Zaynab, part of Canada’s most notorious terror family, also disturbed Canadians.

(Both Omar Khadr and sister Zaynab are apparently working to re-open lines of communication closed by Omar`s bail conditions- and a cynic would presume that vile Omar wants to get back into the family bomb making business- and wants to use Zaynab as the go between to disseminate his explosive knowledge to various terrorist groups such as Hamas- and how bad does it look that Our idiot Boy has restored Cdn funding to Hamas!)

Given such reasonable apprehensions, was this really someone who should have been granted a private audience with the PM? Of course not. It displayed astonishingly lousy judgment.

(Eapecially since Our idiot Boy has been determinedly DUCKING any sort of meeting or talks with the father of a Cdn soldier who died in Afghanistan!)

Making matters worse, Trudeau’s meeting with Boyle likely took place while his police investigation was underway.

Did the PMO know this? They won’t say and declined comment because of the ongoing criminal trial.

(Trudope family values have been well documented and are notoriously anti western and anti democracy!)

But as Senator Vern White, a former Ottawa Police Chief, told the Sun, there is only one system where names under investigation are logged so if Trudeau’s security detail ran his name it should have come up.

This seems to suggest they either didn’t run a check on a man for whom many questions still linger or they did run it and the PM met with him anyway.

It’s hard to say which is worse.

What can be said without any doubt is the Boyle family meeting was just the latest in a series of decisions by our PM that profoundly call his judgment into question.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

I offer my congratulations to Jackass John- the Sorry Tory mayor of Toronto!

Just when it looked like your tenure as mayor could not look any worse- you outdo yourself by suggesting on City TV News that all the gun violence plaguing the city of Toronto is the result of cop unions not cooperating with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cops do their bit- they catch the thugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then LIE-beral hug a thug judges let the thugs off with a slap on the wrist- AFTER plea bargaining away all the really serious charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And even when a serious charge does stick- the guy often gets out right away thanks to "time served"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- some clever crooks do not want bail- they know that time spent in jail waiting for the trial counts as THREE TIMES MORE than time served after conviction!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- spend 6 months in jail awaiting trial and get EIGHTEEN MONTHS CREDIT for "time served" after being finally convicted!!!!!!!!

Just another neat little criminal dodge brought to us by shameless vote buying LIE-berals who think that sucking up to violence prone
thugs will keep them in power and rolling in gravy forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what of the SEVEN accused KILLERS released by federal LIE-berals in summer 2017 because LIE-berals did not have the resources needed to give a fair and speedy trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals DID have a spare $1 BILLION dollars to hand over to the nearly bankrupt LIE-beral friendly screw ups at Bombardier- but they CANNOT give trials to SEVEN KILLERS????????????????

And what of the 4 men in Ontari-owe who stole $44 million dollars in a pair of separate fraud cases in Ontari-owe- and all 4 got released with out trial because LIE-berals did not have the resources to try the men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-berals DID have $60 million dollars to throw at their Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women inquiry that is nothing but a failed attempt to showboat LIE-beral care and concern for natives while LIE-berals quietly IGNORE the endemic corruption that is blighting lives on native reserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

When a goof like Atiwapiskat Band Chief can blow through $150 million tax dollars without leaving a single receipt and without building a single new house- and the money was for housing so people would not have to live in tents and shacks in the Arctic winter- YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS DESPERATELY WRONG!!!!!!!!!

And the native response to public disgust at the grotesque display of waste?????

Native leaders suggested that Cdn govt would have to work harder to recover the "trust" of natives!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals responded: "okay sure" and swallowed the insult whole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh- Jackass John Tory is certainly a major league FOOL- but how sad he is NOT the biggest FOOL in the Cdn political sand box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Just the fact that a teacher would feel he/she has to pack a gun in school anywhere is very, very sad, regardless of the propriety of it. I fully agree with and accept guns in their place, but schools are definitely not the place.

A scout leader carries a first aid kit. its called being prepared for the worse.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
4-year-old boy finds gun under couch, kills himself with it
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
July 9, 2018
Updated:
July 9, 2018 4:47 PM EDT
(Getty Images)
ATLANTA — A 4-year-old Georgia boy found a gun hidden inside his house and shot himself in the head with it, according to a newly released sheriff’s report.
Justin Foss Jr. was pronounced dead Saturday morning after the shooting at his Augusta residence, Richmond County Chief Deputy Coroner Kenneth Boose Sr. said.
The boy’s father, Justin Foss Sr., 27, was booked into jail Saturday on a charge of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, according to jail records.
Justin’s parents told an officer that their son “found one of their guns under the couch where they hid it and shot himself in the head,” the sheriff’s report states.
Jail records do not indicate whether the father has a lawyer who could be reached for comment.
Data compiled by The Associated Press and the USA TODAY Network in 2016 found that a child was shot to death every other day somewhere in the United States, on average.
Deaths and injuries spiked for children under 5, and were more prevalent in Southern states, the research shows. Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi all ranked in the top 10 states with the highest per capita rates of accidental shootings.
In most cases of children killing themselves with guns, “it’s clear from the facts that they were preventable, and that just makes them even more tragic,” Lindsay Nichols, federal policy director at the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, said Monday.
The California-based non-profit provides technical advice to lawmakers, law enforcers, citizens and others trying to curb gun violence.
“I think it’s dependent on our nation’s leaders and policy makers really make this a priority and recognize that these kinds of tragedies are happening way too often,” Nichols said. “For too many of our kids, their lives are at risk because adults are not doing the responsible thing and properly storing their guns.”
An autopsy on the Georgia child is scheduled.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/4-year-old-boy-finds-gun-under-couch-kills-himself-with-it