Trudeau's Alleged Groping Incident Won't Go away

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
This is actually going to bolster Trudeau's image if he handles it right.
Riiiight. You expected Brown to step down over years old allegations but you give f*cknutz a pass? As if there's a "right" way to handle being a pussy grabber. So what do you know, Trump merely says GHBTP. Trudeau actually does it. :lol: :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Riiiight. You expected Brown to step down over years old allegations but you give f*cknutz a pass? As if there's a "right" way to handle being a pussy grabber. So what do you know, Trump merely says GHBTP. Trudeau actually does it. :lol: :lol:

Considering that y'all wanna beat Trudeaubama up over it and give Spanky a pass, one is forced to the conclusion you don't give a damn one way or t'other, and just wanna use this, as you use everything else, as a stick to beat the liberals with.

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017
Considering that y'all wanna beat Trudeaubama up over it and give Spanky a pass, one is forced to the conclusion you don't give a damn one way or t'other, and just wanna use this, as you use everything else, as a stick to beat the liberals with.

Nope.

Spanky never said how much of a feminist he was. Meaning not much.
For that, no one cares.

However, PM Selfie is akin to the Christian preachers who preach about blah blah blah,
and then get caught with a gay lover in the hotel.

Just holding the Lieberals to the same standard as they claim for themselves.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nope.

Spanky never said how much of a feminist he was. Meaning not much.
For that, no one cares.
Seriously? Spanky babbles something about how much he respects women every time he's accused of groping, discriminating, or any other damn thing that has some vague association with women. He's been doing it for decades.

I guess the Canadian press just don't cover that.

Aaaaaand. . . having blown your minor premise out of the water, no need to continue.

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017
Seriously? Spanky babbles something about how much he respects women every time he's accused of groping, discriminating, or any other damn thing that has some vague association with women. He's been doing it for decades.

I guess the Canadian press just don't cover that.

Aaaaaand. . . having blown your minor premise out of the water, no need to continue.

No one cares what Trump says. QED.

Turdoh, well the Great Feminist said believe all women, without question.

You really should try to calm your erection for the Spanky, it's just not healthy for you.

Go find a dog or a sheep or something. :lol:

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Though almost two decades ago, Trudeau "remembers that day well" and doesn't recall any "negative interactions..."

Feeling up a young reporter may not conjure up any memories of "negative interactions" on his part, but what about the reporter? Is he implying that he believes it was a positive interaction for her?

Maybe Puff the Magic Gropinator should have laid off the bong a bit that day and been more mindful of his interactions.

If he really is the staunch authority of sexual assault that he proclaims to be, maybe he should contact the woman to get her perspective. He might learn something about himself if he can get past his pretentiousness and narcissism.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36481179_233411674154885_5576924178117820416_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8f4c85f7b711ab7cec6cc42e9e6db423&oe=5BA09A76

Poor Cliffy .......so friggin' predictable...
We all know about doing the same thing over and over like he does.....

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Commentary from Global News...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4309277/justin-trudeau-reporter-grope/

From the article-

To dismiss the so-called “Kokanee Grope,” you must:

• Dismiss the paper and its reporting (i.e. believe it’s fake news).
  • Ignore the apology attributed to Justin Trudeau (more fake news).
  • Ignore the contemporaneous accounts from the editor and publisher (which are detailed, sourced by multiple outlets, and on the record).
  • Or simply believe that whatever happened wasn’t all that serious, and that Trudeau gets to be judge, jury, and pardoner when he hasn’t afforded that luxury to others in his party facing similar questions about their conduct.
If you can square yourself with that — with all of that — then you’re as blind a partisan as those you accuse on the other side of being. You’re also as unwedded to facts — and skeptical of the media — as a Trump supporter.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Trudeau apologized “a day late” to the unnamed journalist, the editorial stated, who was also reporting for the National Post and Vancouver Sun. Trudeau is quoted: “I’m sorry. If I had known you were reporting for a national paper I would never have been so forward.”

Wow... just wow.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Trudeau apologized “a day late” to the unnamed journalist, the editorial stated, who was also reporting for the National Post and Vancouver Sun. Trudeau is quoted: “I’m sorry. If I had known you were reporting for a national paper I would never have been so forward.”

Wow... just wow.
Say it with a lisp.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Commentary from Global News...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4309277/justin-trudeau-reporter-grope/

From the article-

To dismiss the so-called “Kokanee Grope,” you must:

• Dismiss the paper and its reporting (i.e. believe it’s fake news).
  • Ignore the apology attributed to Justin Trudeau (more fake news).
  • Ignore the contemporaneous accounts from the editor and publisher (which are detailed, sourced by multiple outlets, and on the record).
  • Or simply believe that whatever happened wasn’t all that serious, and that Trudeau gets to be judge, jury, and pardoner when he hasn’t afforded that luxury to others in his party facing similar questions about their conduct.
If you can square yourself with that — with all of that — then you’re as blind a partisan as those you accuse on the other side of being. You’re also as unwedded to facts — and skeptical of the media — as a Trump supporter.

This is typical of liberals. Look how hard they fought for disgraced Sen. Al Franken.