Kanye likes Trump: Dems conflicted

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You missed the day they killed Kennedy did you?
;)
democracy was the first one to take a hit from the magic bullet.

It looks like Trump and Co. is finally going to take the country back.
NO COUP for YOUP!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Wow, Trump now has the support of an idiot who had to turn to his wife for help when he faced bankruptcy over his reckless spending.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Just the racist anti trumpers who are popping out of the woodwork now hating on all the blacks like diamond and pearl and kanye who are supporting trump now.
(TRUE COLORS are Showing through Eh Bluey?)

WOW did Diamond and Silk ever trash those RACIST trumphaters in congress the other day...
:)
HaHa! that was classic!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
"Rabid Dem" meaning anyone in the USA who isn't a dufus hillbilly.

i'm talking more the celebrity crowd like madonna that insinuated that someone shoot Trump shortly after he won the election.

... That's a pretty aggressive thing to say in the public sphere, but I suppose it's more a reflection of the degree of butt hurt she was feeling

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yer a bigot.

So er you, Wally.

Dems being their racist selves again.

Why, you have that razor sharp wit of a dufus Hillbilly American, too!

You should really stick with posting on one of those dumbed down, tru-blu, USA! USA! American social media sites where you can fob yourself off as being some sort of an "intellectual" rather than a fourth-rate trolling foreigner.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Why, you have that razor sharp wit of a dufus Hillbilly American, too!

You should really stick with posting on one of those dumbed down, tru-blu, USA! USA! American social media sites where you can fob yourself off as being some sort of an "intellectual" rather than a fourth-rate trolling foreigner.

You seem very upset. Is it because I embarrass you every time you same something stupid? Is it because I know more about Canadian history than you? Is it because I constantly have to correct your posts?

Please share your salty pain.

*snicker*

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You seem very upset. Is it because I embarrass you every time you same something stupid? Is it because I know more about Canadian history than you? Is it because I constantly have to correct your posts?

Please share your salty pain.

*snicker*

Stumbling on one of your posts is like stepping in soft dog shit.