Kanye likes Trump: Dems conflicted

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Who gives a shyte what Kanye likes?

Stop reading National Enquiror and People. They'll rot your grey matter.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Lost another one to the light side eh, Darth?

Celebrities who are Democratic, liberal
See which movie and television stars, singers and other luminaries lean left or have supported Democrats for political office -- with their words, their wallets, or both.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
https://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/celebrities-who-are-democrats-liberal-1.9992347

It was all fine to like him before he woke up, what's the matter now...you hate him because he is black?..or are you saying Buy Buy to the wallet?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Dems conflicted?

What about you Walter?

You're are the one who dreams about offing blackies.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Kanye supports Trump? Well he's clearly a racist and White supremacist then. After all, that is the narrative the tiny little proggy minds like to push, n'est ce pas?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I believe the Ogoat nailed it when he commented on the Keyne mic steal from Taylor Swift - "he's a jack ass"

When a White Nationalist starts loving on him you know the OGoat was right.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I believe the Ogoat nailed it when he commented on the Keyne mic steal from Taylor Swift - "he's a jack ass"

When a White Nationalist starts loving on him you know the OGoat was right.
Riiight, right. But some moron who kneels for the anthem and then does a TV interview sporting a Che T-shirt while he whines about oppression is more your speed. Made even more ironic by the fact that Che was notoriously racist towards Black people.
I have yet to see any evidence of Trump's "racism" outside of a bunch of retards who think wanting to keep illegals out is racist. Trump gave a huge boost in funding to HBCU's, that's "Historically Black Colleges and Universities". Seems like an odd thing for a White Nationalist to do, wouldn't you say?

I know f*cknuts has me blocked so of course he won't see this. That's what intellectual cowards do. They block those who challenge their nonsense. Which explains why he blocked pretty much every regular member on here except Flossy and Cliffy. :lol: :lol:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Riiight, right. But some moron who kneels for the anthem and then does a TV interview sporting a Che T-shirt while he whines about oppression is more your speed. Made even more ironic by the fact that Che was notoriously racist towards Black people.
I have yet to see any evidence of Trump's "racism" outside of a bunch of retards who think wanting to keep illegals out is racist. Trump gave a huge boost in funding to HBCU's, that's "Historically Black Colleges and Universities". Seems like an odd thing for a White Nationalist to do, wouldn't you say?

I know f*cknuts has me blocked so of course he won't see this. That's what intellectual cowards do. They block those who challenge their nonsense. Which explains why he blocked pretty much every regular member on here except Flossy and Cliffy. :lol: :lol:
No you weren’t blocked , you were sent to the penalty box , jeeesh can’t you get anything right .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
FLASHBACK: DEMOCRAT PARTY HAILS ‘PRESIDENT KANYE WEST’
Dems unlikely to support rapper after pro-Trump tweets

The Democratic Party gushed over rapper Kanye West in 2015 after he announced he would run for president in 2020.

“Last night @kanyewest declared his candidacy for president in 2020. Welcome to the race, Mr. West. Glad to have you,” the party tweeted in August 2015.

Since his visit at Trump Tower to meet then President-Elect Trump in 2016, the hip-hop artist has moved back his election run to 2024.
https://www.infowars.com/flashback-democrat-party-hails-president-kanye-west/

I think he is waiting to see what party replaces the dems after they implode like a creme donut at the bottom of the marianas trench.