captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well, if each and every pedestrian at Yonge and Finch had been carrying a loaded weapon and had the presence of mind to react with it on a few seconds notice, we would see a van full of holes, the same number of dead on the tarmac (perhaps more because of the stray bullets flying around) and a still live driver. It sure is a good thing that we don't have the added complication of an armed population blasting away without skill or guile at random.
Hey Bruno, NEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. Right over your head. That wasn't anywhere near the point. See, what we need now is a rental van registry and special laws regarding the safe handling and storage of rental vans.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I totally understand now why they ran you out of the West.

My dad joined the RCAF in 1940, trained in Virden, Dauphin, Summerside, flew to the other side of the world and thereafter said that the best thing that ever happened to him was that he left Saskatchewan. He did live through the entire depression, there and it was poor, backwards and shrinking at that time in history. The rest of his clan stayed on to run the place.