What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trudeau also brought us the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, something Harper tried to weaken. And let's not forget the patriation of the BNA Act. Multiculturalism is something that appears to be working BTW so I have no problems with it.

Which was mainly of benefit to all the losers in the country while the hard working law abiding citizens have very few rights!

I see the prolificacy of the head loser on the forum knows no bounds today............:lol: :lol: :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Which was mainly of benefit to all the losers in the country while the hard working law abiding citizens have very few rights!

I see the prolificacy of the head loser on the forum knows no bounds today............:lol: :lol: :lol:

aren't you glad you missed that DNA bullet? with one small dna change, childhood accident, illness or disease etc you too could so easily have become, what you termed "a loser", too. At least you can point and laugh at them, eh? And you can wear with pride something you had no control over. well done. slap on the back. Congratulations. You are in good company, btw. Trump also dodged the loser bullet by being born into a rich family.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You have to wonder how some ignorant people can think their opinion is of ANY interest or importance to anyone! 8O :p :roll:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
people?
;)