Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hillary got 3 million votes more than Trump. The Electoral College ignored the sagacity and power of the American voter.

Are you REALLY that f**king thick? I've explained at least 3 times that the popular vote doesn't count as far as winning the election is concerned nearly so much as the NUMBER of jurisdictions where the vote was won. Would you really like to see a winner emerge who was only able to win 5 or 6 key states (unless of course you live in California, New York or Texas) ?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
instead of attacking cc........why not present your case FOR trump. ?? If you have a case for Trump let's see it. No need to get distracted with emotional tirades against posters. Start with Trump's QUALIFICATION for the job. And list his SKILL set for the job

Qualification: Elected POTUS by the American people
Skill set: Just as many skills as a city planner and a part time drama teacher

successful leaders pick good staff and managers!

THAT is defiantly CORRECT. .......as then they can rely on them with confidence. Therefore they don't have a revolving door syndrome with their staff.......which only creates instability. poor morale, lowers productivity ..etc.

Do you see it as instable, and disruptive as a cabinet shuffle in Canada?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Are you REALLY that f**king thick? I've explained at least 3 times that the popular vote doesn't count as far as winning the election is concerned nearly so much as the NUMBER of jurisdictions where the vote was won. Would you really like to see a winner emerge who was only able to win 5 or 6 key states (unless of course you live in California, New York or Texas) ?
Yes and here in Canada Trudeau and his Liberals rode a wave of 39% to majority government .

Qualification: Elected POTUS by the American people
Skill set: Just as many skills as a city planner and a part time drama teacher

Do you see it as instable, and disruptive as a cabinet shuffle in Canada?
That is just a cabinet shuffle and means nothing.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hillary got 3 million votes more than Trump. The Electoral College ignored the sagacity and power of the American voter.
The Electors followed the constitution and the sagacity of the voters in their respective states.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yes and here in Canada Trudeau and his Liberals rode a wave of 39% to majority government ...

The difference being that Trudeau hasn't upset those that haven't been interested in voting. As horrible as he's been, he still has a chance at being re-elected.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

So stop blathering on about the wisdom of the American voter! They had zip-dee-doo with the outcome. Trump told everybody that the election was rigged. He had first-hand knowledge of it.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
So stop blathering on about the wisdom of the American voter! They had zip-dee-doo with the outcome. Trump told everybody that the election was rigged. He had first-hand knowledge of it.

It came to him in a dream after he passed out from a drunken stupor, so it must be true.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Such wonderful salty tears!

I don't know what tears you're talking about. But since we're on the subject, I have noticed that my tears have been salty ever since I was a kid. I see you've noticed the same about yours.

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I don't know what tears you're talking about. But since we're on the subject, I have noticed that my tears were salty ever since I was a kid. I see you've noticed the same about yours.

Science bitches!

best response to projection I've seen in awhile. Nicely done WU

Trump is about as fit for president at the US deserves at this time.

Trump IS a reflection of that countries turmoil and change. There's still hope. Not everyone is doubling down or confused by his confabulations, or poorly educated.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Science bitches!

best response to projection I've seen in awhile. Nicely done WU

Trump is about as fit for president at the US deserves at this time.

Trump IS a reflection of that countries turmoil and change. There's still hope. Not everyone is doubling down or confused by his confabulations, or poorly educated.

My tears have always tasted salty.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes! I see the rage is still so strong!

So... you know he cries himself to sleep at night? How creep?