What's Trump Done Now?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yes Paul Martin robbed the UI fund and downloaded costs onto the provinces to balance his budget . Slay of hand accounting , works every time. Clearly you don’t expect competence from your betters .

Balanced budgets are bad. Got it

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Diefenbaker was before my time . Trudeau brought us the war measures act and multiculturism . Mulroney Meech Lake and the rise of the Bloc Quebec . John Turner , nothing . Kim Campbell nothing . Cretin more Quebec threatening separation and brown bags of tax payer dollars to liberal friendly companies. Yes Harper was the best .

Trudeau also brought us the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, something Harper tried to weaken. And let's not forget the patriation of the BNA Act. Multiculturalism is something that appears to be working BTW so I have no problems with it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trudeau also brought us the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, something Harper tried to weaken. And let's not forget the patriation of the BNA Act. Multiculturalism is something that appears to be working BTW so I have no problems with it.
The Charter of Rights and Freedom , with no responsibilities .