Trump elevates simmering Mueller, McCabe grievances to boil

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You are bitter. I thought so.

No matter, the article has summed things up nicely. :lol: Can't say that I disagree. Not much has been accomplished except a lot of money was spent. A disappointment for many. You are among that group it would seem.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

No matter, the article has summed things up nicely. :lol: Can't say that I disagree. Not much has been accomplished except a lot of money was spent. A disappointment for many. You are among that group it would seem.
She does brag about being a swamp creature after all .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hey Look!!!

What bathroom do you use when you are both the heroin and the creature at the same time?!

Mar 31, 2018
Netherlands
The Trump is cruel but he has creator jobs in big factor the Trump is soon like Reagan at least 15 million jobs creaticism with 2 beginning months in 2018.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Trump is cruel but he has creator jobs in big factor the Trump is soon like Reagan at least 15 million jobs creaticism with 2 beginning months in 2018.

Looks like the troll is back with another illiterate personality.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No, bitter would be the man of mediocre accomplishment who feels the need to run down his betters.

Precisely. He's not doing it for the hateful. That's the difference between him and you.

According to you Mueller has had his snout in the public trough his entire life. So other than ambulance chasers pretty much everyone is his betters.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
According to you Mueller has had his snout in the public trough his entire life. So other than ambulance chasers pretty much everyone is his betters.

Yep, you like to claim that you only hate "bureaucrats," and you're OK with soldiers, cops, and judges. But that's Mueller's resume: Marine, prosecutor, judge, and cop.

So thanks for revealing that you hate soldiers, prosecutors, judges, and cops as well as "bureaucrats."

It's always interesting when the mask slips.

The article summed up the claims of a known compulsive liar.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yep, you like to claim that you only hate "bureaucrats," and you're OK with soldiers, cops, and judges. But that's Mueller's resume: Marine, prosecutor, judge, and cop.

So thanks for revealing that you hate soldiers, prosecutors, judges, and cops as well as "bureaucrats."

It's always interesting when the mask slips.

The article summed up the claims of a known compulsive liar.

As I said gorging at the public trough his entire life. And you think he might be able to understand how business operate?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
As I said gorging at the public trough his entire life. And you think he might be able to understand how business operate?

Better than Spanky does for sure, seeing as how Spanky never ran anything resembling a business.

You're pathetic. You think if somebody committed crimes while "running a business," they should get away with it. Your set of values has exactly one item: money.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ah yes, an IG report we were waiting for...
;)
and it turns out to be as we expected.

also...

Ep. 698 The Case Against Mueller. The Dan Bongino Show.

[youtube]qHdNmiDlgd8[/youtube]

Dan Bongino
Published on Apr 13, 2018

For show notes, visit http://www.bongino.com/