Trump elevates simmering Mueller, McCabe grievances to boil

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
This should send OB and the crew over the edge. Which begs the question: Is the Mueller investigation completely unbiased?

Is Mueller dragging out the investigation because of the salary and expense account? No evidence of collusion or illegal dealing with the Russian government by Trump have been unearthed. Is Mueller going to keep digging, in the vain hope that he can find something?

This is costing the US taxpayer a huge sum of money.
---

- Eric Tucker, The Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Donald Trump is questioning the impartiality of Robert Mueller's investigation and says the probe is groundless, while raising doubts about whether a fired top FBI official kept personal memos outlining his interactions with Trump.

Trump on Sunday elevated his simmering grievances to a boil against Mueller, whose team is examining Trump campaign ties to Russia and possible obstruction of justice; onetime FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, who was dismissed Friday by the attorney general; and former FBI Director James Comey, ousted last year by Trump.

The president's Twitter barbs follow closely on the call by Trump's personal lawyer for the Trump-appointed No. 2 Justice Department official overseeing Mueller's inquiry to "bring an end" to that investigation. And Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee said this past week that they had completed a draft report concluding, after a yearlong investigation, that there was no collusion or co-ordination between the Trump campaign and Russia; committee Democrats vehemently disagreed.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-elevates-simmering-mueller-mccabe-grievances-to-boil-1.3847925

I'd like to see some tears of anger from Flossy or OB or Cliffy. :lol:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
This is too good to ignore. Come on, ladies, I want to see some tears of anger. :lol:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Amazes me how the Republicans went after Clinton and all they could pin on him is a Jizz spot on a dress. Now they're crying foul when their president is known to grab em by the pussy and order his brides online.

Republicans are hypocrites.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Amazes me how the Republicans went after Clinton and all they could pin on him is a Jizz spot on a dress. Now they're crying foul when their president is known to grab em by the pussy and order his brides online.

And you know that the grab them by the pussy remark was just talk and bluster . To say he actually does is disingenuous at best . You are smarter then that .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, ever spent time with soldiers drinking and talkin' about women in a strip bar?
;)
not pretty at all.

um.....

How To Talk Dirty To Women with ALAN ROGER CURRIE (MODE ONE)

[youtube]zwZV9YQUUgM[/youtube]

Today we are interviewing Alan Roger Currie Author and dating coach. His most notable books are "MODE ONE" and "Beta male revolution." We are discussing tips in how men can improve their sex life with talking dirty to women. Many men are trying to find out how to improve their efficiency with beautiful women of their choice.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

A *boil", eh?

Mueller appears to be one cool customer from where I sit.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Is Mueller dragging out the investigation because of the salary and expense account? No evidence of collusion or illegal dealing with the Russian government by Trump have been unearthed. Is Mueller going to keep digging, in the vain hope that he can find something?

I don't know. Thirteen criminal indictments.

But feel free to insult a combat Marine, career prosecutor, Federal judge, Director of the FBI, and lifelong member of the Republican Party.

Because your list of achievements puts you so far above him.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Funny how the left now loves the FBI and some members of the Republican Party.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I don't know. Thirteen criminal indictments.

But feel free to insult a combat Marine, career prosecutor, Federal judge, Director of the FBI, and lifelong member of the Republican Party.

Because your list of achievements puts you so far above him.

Sounds like you're bitter. :lol:

As indictments go, it's not what the hateful hoped for. With a couple of exceptions, lying to the FBI is the legal equivalent of lunch bag letdown. And Mueller's military and legal record or has nothing to do with unearthing a whole lot of nothing.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/u...nopsis-19-charged-muellers-investigation.html

Here's Jeff Healey doing a cover of George Harrison's song, While my Guitar Gently Weeps. Harrison wrote this after being disappointed with the Beatles India trip. The band wasn't getting along. Discord and disappointment.

Hey Bert! D words!

Cue the late Jeff.

[youtube]660a3z7r2_4[/youtube]