POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I think a lot of people on here like O.B., Cliffy, Flossie and Putz spend too much time mulling over and dissecting ideas instead working at a project which ends with a concrete object or at least improving on an existing project, like painting the fence or cultivating the garden or hunting critters for the stew pot. :)

and note how Murphy equates anti-Trump with anti-American ~ just like the radical McCarthyites did in the old days

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I don't. OB puts down Trump,the US and its citizens, depending on which news story she posts. Did you vote for Trump? No? It's your fault anyway. :lol:

I would ask you to read her posts, but that wouldn't be nice.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
I don't. OB puts down Trump,the US and its citizens, depending on which news story she posts. Did you vote for Trump? No? It's your fault anyway. :lol:

I would ask you to read her posts, but that wouldn't be nice.

since the majority of Americans disapprove of Trump and agree with OB, the better way to view it is to say her posts are pro USA :)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Trump is going to MAGA.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
since the majority of Americans disapprove of Trump and agree with OB, the better way to view it is to say her posts are pro USA :)
They are indeed Gopher. being Can AM............I am very interested in Seeming the USA become the best it can be under the finest of leadership. As much as I LOVE CDA , I am also fond of the US. I find the current situation abhorrent. & very concerning. My states side family are just as appalled.......as are many friends.

I am all for change......constructive , postie and forward thinking change. Chaos does not achieve that.......it only unsettles.

So yes....I am following all this closely. And being retired ..I am glad to have the time;-)

Does Donald feel cornered?
Given that he is lashing out in all directions.......and being even more impulsive / chaotic..... he is not operating from a position of calm and confidence. He is basically a very insecure person....... but covers it up with Baroda, bullying, arrogance, and exaggerated showmanship.

OK.. this is how I am seeing it...... but I welcome other viewpoints.........as the better we understand this person....... the less likely we will be manipulated by him....and his buffoonery.

Good question JLM. It is hard to know just what he "feels"......... (exactly) so we can only assess his conduct and reaction to things....... and his reactions are obvious * erratic......

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"And being retired ..I am glad to have the time"

I'm retired too, have been for 19 years, but can find a lot of other stuff to occupy my time than this shit. You are not even addressing facts, just shit the media tries to pass off as being factual. Maybe 5% of it is! :)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think a lot of people on here like O.B., Cliffy, Flossie and Putz spend too much time mulling over and dissecting ideas instead working at a project which ends with a concrete object or at least improving on an existing project, like painting the fence or cultivating the garden or hunting critters for the stew pot. :)
OK.......JLM How is it YOUR c concern , how people spend their time?? Gotta ask?? How is it anyone else;s business??

back on topic...... as there is so much happening...... and one never knows when Trump will explode next.

and NO he is NOT MAGA...far from it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
OK.......JLM How is it YOUR c concern , how people spend their time?? Gotta ask?? How is it anyone else;s business??

back on topic...... as there is so much happening...... and one never knows when Trump will explode next.

and NO he is NOT MAGA...far from it.

All I can surmise is that you spend so much time concerning yourself with Trump is because he is a very important man!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What it boils down to is that the R's have much higher expectations and standards for the Dems......... than they do for themselves.

Sour grapes eh? Is it any worse than it was with Kennedy, Johnson or Clinton? Which party DOESN'T set higher standards for the opposition?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump is getting louder and louder.

Must mean Mueller is getting closer and closer.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
BUSTED: Trump-linked Cambridge Analytica caught on camera boasting about bribing politicians

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/bu...a-caught-camera-boasting-bribing-politicians/

Hey there Sweetie Pie- Have you given any thought to checking in with a shrink for an evaluation? To be incessantly, chronically and habitually obsessed with a foreign politician just isn't normal. There's far better things to be doing with one's time. You might also give some thought into getting a copy of the Presidential job description and reading it because I don't think you have a clue about what he's supposed to be doing to fulfill his daily duties! :lol: