Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Knumb? What is that in Sober or is that Swede?

I just ran a race with forty Kub Kars in it and I chugged down a chocolate milk afterward.

I know that you're fond of your Steppes hootch, though.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Talk about disrespecting the dead

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ays-gun-amnesty-netted-57-000-illegal-weapons

Australian gun amnesty gets 57,000 illegal weapons off the street.

Australia is looking pretty good to many American right now. Gun control seems to be working.

Not a fukking clue what you just posted do you? The only reason most of these guns are "illegal" is because someone like you without a clue decided they were scary so law abiding citizens were forced to give up personal property.
How many criminals do you think handed in their weapons?

For gawd's sake the NRA spent 30 million on the last election. That isn't Democracy.........that is buying your government!!

How much did government unions spend to get a lefty government?
30 Million is nothing in an election that ran somewhere around a Billion $$ US.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Not a fukking clue what you just posted do you? The only reason most of these guns are "illegal" is because someone like you without a clue decided they were scary so law abiding citizens were forced to give up personal property.
How many criminals do you think handed in their weapons?

How much did government unions spend to get a lefty government?
30 Million is nothing in an election that ran somewhere around a Billion $$ US.
My point exactly ......Not a Democracy....No wonder the US has such low voter turn out. An individual vote means zilch.

Illegal means they were not registered. If it is an automatic assault weapon....it is hardly sporting is it. But hey maybe you approve of killing off the young of any species is a great means of birth control.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Are you 10?

My point exactly ......Not a Democracy....No wonder the US has such low voter turn out. An individual vote means zilch.

Illegal means they were not registered. If it is an automatic assault weapon....it is hardly sporting is it. But hey maybe you approve of killing off the young of any species is a great means of birth control.
How can an idividual vote not have validity? It only takes one more vote to win.

Who is using automatic weapons? A tactical (assault) weapon like the AR15 are semi automatic and for good reason. Aim.

In tactical situations you want precision,

Last edited:

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012

Wow. I truly pity you. If you think the individual vote means zilch in the US, then your outlook on the entire world must be very bleek.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Are you 10?

How can an idividual vote not have validity? It only takes one more vote to win.

Who is using automatic weapons? A tactical (assault) weapon like the AR15 are semi automatic and for good reason. Aim.

In tactical situations you want precision,

That's where I've seen you! ... in the movies!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes a psycho. Fix the psychos first and then school shootings won't happen.

Take away the scary guns and the psychos will switch to option #2, Arson.

I'd rather get shot than be burned alive.

On a regular basis for me. Why don't you have a semi auto or a pistol?

As usual you are making sense Pete!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

They didn't teach you how to shoot in your fictional stint in the Naval Infantry or did you sink when they instructed you to hold your ground?

As usual you are making sense Pete!

I've heard oodles about gun bans and Evil Cheese Doodle Trump but the news ignored the $10 Billion for youth mental health and the addiction issues they face that plays a big role in teen mental health then lied that he cut funding medicade mental health but in reality it was mental health research that is proposed cuts.

Fake news was just the beginning, now the SJW moonbats are disseminating a fake reality.

Sure there weren't rampant school shootings in the past but there wasn't ridiculously easy access to all the damn drugs that deplete dopamine and rot the brain.

Read the line. "offered some support". $10 Billion isn't bus fare. $10 Billion more than anyone else offered.

Trump has offered some support to mental health programs, including a proposal in his budget to spend $10 billion to address “opioids and serious mental illness.” That includes funding for block grants to allow states to address mental illness and new support for mental health measures supported by the medical community.

It wasn't Trump who failed the kids. Administrations from Nixon/PET onward failed the kids.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I was asking Walter, not Knumbskull Sask.

I was asking Walter, not Knumbskull Sask.

I used to shoot both of those in the Armed Forces. I am a family man living in an urban environment and without testicle damage (and the accompanying need to make up for it) in the lowest crime county in North America.. What possible use would I have for for either one?

mass suicide
:)
As far as low crime goes, the fastest way to rob a bank is to own one...watch them interest rates.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

That's your problem. You've seen too many movies.

You should get out and hunt. Your kids will be healthier eating bush meat and fowl and seeing the real wild where you are just another link in the food chain rather than a weekend at a Provincial Park where men with guns have made it safe for effeminate males like you to enjoy a weekend with 2000 other low testosterone so called men and their gender neutral kids.

mass suicide
:)
As far as low crime goes, the fastest way to rob a bank is to own one...watch them interest rates.
21% more men and women with guns (cops) for a population that increased 12% and probably can't afford to drop $2K to buy their own quality rifle or pistol.

Ahhhh shut up and register your guns yuh bunch of children.

They all are except for my illegal .410

Why they banned those is puzzling. You'd be more successful beating someone to death than trying to kill them with a .410

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
MEC to stop selling Vista Outdoor products in response to Parkland shooting | Toronto Sun

Guerrilla art group takes credit for Vegas ’Shoot a School Kid’ billboard
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
March 1, 2018
Updated:
March 1, 2018 8:40 PM EST
This Thursday, March 1, 2018 shows a vandalized billboard near Interstate 15 in Las Vegas. The advertisement inviting tourists to fire an assault-style rifle, which originally said "Shoot a .50 caliber only $29," was changed to say, "Shoot A School Kid Only $29."Bizuayehu Tesfaye / AP
LAS VEGAS — A guerrilla art collective claimed credit Thursday for changing a freeway-side billboard inviting Las Vegas tourists to fire high-powered assault-style rifles to read, “Shoot A School Kid Only $29.”
The altered advertisement, which had said “Shoot a .50 calibre only $29,” was taken down within hours and police began an investigation after the vandalism was reported, Officer Larry Hadfield said.
An email statement from the activist group INDECLINE took credit for the protest.
A telephone caller who said he represents the group but refused to give his name provided the statement to The Associated Press.
It said the billboard action was to spur debate about “inadequate gun laws that are currently placing value on assault weapons over that of human life.”
Las Vegas police investigate the vandalism of a billboard near Interstate 15 in Las Vegas, Thursday, March 1, 2018. The advertisement inviting tourists to fire an assault-style rifle, which originally said “Shoot a .50 caliber only $29,” was changed to say, “Shoot A School Kid Only $29.”
INDECLINE also took credit for putting statues of a naked Donald Trump in cities around the country in 2016.
The man said the group provided a video to KTNV-TV showing at least two people wearing dark clothing scaling the billboard and pasting strips on the sign with the words “School Kid” and “Defend Lives Reform Laws.” A person climbing a ladder appeared to be wearing a wool mask.
The billboard was not far from the site of the worst mass shooting in modern American history. The Oct. 1 attack killed 58 people.
The spokesman said the billboard action also took inspiration from the Feb. 14 school shooting that left 17 people dead in Parkland, Florida.
Las Vegas police investigate the vandalism of a billboard near Interstate 15 in Las Vegas, Thursday, March 1, 2018. The advertisement inviting tourists to fire an assault-style rifle, which originally said “Shoot a .50 caliber only $29,” was changed to say, “Shoot A School Kid Only $29.”
Employees at Battlefield Las Vegas, the gun range that invites tourists to shoot a semi-automatic rifle, referred questions to managers who did not immediately respond to telephone and email messages.
The billboard near Interstate 15 is about 3.5 miles (5.6 kilometres) from Mandalay Bay resort, where a gunman fired more than 1,000 shots from 32nd-floor windows into the crowd at an open air concert before killing himself.

Guerrilla art group takes credit for Vegas

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They didn't teach you how to shoot in your fictional stint in the Naval Infantry or did you sink when they instructed you to hold your ground?

I've heard oodles about gun bans and Evil Cheese Doodle Trump but the news ignored the $10 Billion for youth mental health and the addiction issues they face that plays a big role in teen mental health then lied that he cut funding medicade mental health but in reality it was mental health research that is proposed cuts.

Fake news was just the beginning, now the SJW moonbats are disseminating a fake reality.

Sure there weren't rampant school shootings in the past but there wasn't ridiculously easy access to all the damn drugs that deplete dopamine and rot the brain.

Read the line. "offered some support". $10 Billion isn't bus fare. $10 Billion more than anyone else offered.

It wasn't Trump who failed the kids. Administrations from Nixon/PET onward failed the kids.

"My fictional stint in the naval infantry"

What the feck is that supposed to mean, Petrovsky?