Trudeau roundly mocked for political, fashion blunders during disaster trip to India

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
The Liberal Party really ought to be ashamed

Or at the very least, acknowledge the shame inflicted on the citizens of the country he represents.

A little humility and maybe an apology to Canadians wouldn't be out of place for ...once again... taking his family and an entourage of entitled Liberals on a family vacation at the expense of Canadians and making a complete buffoon of himself. Of course, I'm not holding my breath, this moron still thinks Canadians should be grateful for having such a gifted, self-proclaimed feminist superhero at the helm.

Describing this fool as a self-centered, delusional narcissist would be a gross understatement.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
have you had the chance to ask him about his opinion of tater tot dressing this way in representing Canada in India?

I know in general he does not understand Trudeau or leftism at all. He thinks we are going completely backwards on PC cultural issues ...I'll ask him about this event specifically when I see him.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Incompetent jerk.. international laughing stock.

If nations get the leaders they deserve.. are we really this bad?

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Or at the very least, acknowledge the shame inflicted on the citizens of the country he represents.

A little humility and maybe an apology to Canadians wouldn't be out of place for ...once again... taking his family and an entourage of entitled Liberals on a family vacation at the expense of Canadians and making a complete buffoon of himself. Of course, I'm not holding my breath, this moron still thinks Canadians should be grateful for having such a gifted, self-proclaimed feminist superhero at the helm.

Describing this fool as a self-centered, delusional narcissist would be a gross understatement.
It requires moral fiber to actually take responsibility and be genuinely contrite about it. Trudeau thinks moral fiber is something that helps promote regularity.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It appears the Mr Dress-Up is alive and well after all............just in a slightly different persona. What a fool we have for a PM - total embarrassment.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hi Mowich, nice to see you.
:)
Mr Dressup came into our house all the time, but he never tried to dress like us.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Incompetent jerk.. international laughing stock.

If nations get the leaders they deserve.. are we really this bad?

I guess we'll find out in the next election. If Canadians support this government and it's clueless, incompetent leader for more than one term, then yes, unfortunately we deserve exactly what we get.

Time for some in this country to wake the hell up.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I guess we'll find out in the next election. If Canadians support this government and it's clueless, incompetent leader for more than one term, then yes, unfortunately we deserve exactly what we get.

Time for some in this country to wake the hell up.

They will just avro accuse his opposition of necking with a girl thirty years ago, get him fired, and UNtruedoh! will likely get in again.

The modern version of what they did to Joe Clark.

Where did I ever say that?

It's inherent in EVERY FAKENEWS BullshIT POST YOU MAKE.
;)
as I said EVERYONE is starting to notice.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Embarrassing!