Is there a better news network than CNN?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump hits CNN as ‘fake news’ over Florida student's claim network gave him scripted question

President Trump went after CNN over a Florida school shooting survivor's claim that he didn't participate in a CNN town hall because the network wouldn't let him ask his original question and replaced it with a scripted one.
"Just like so much of CNN, Fake News. That's why their ratings are so bad! MSNBC may be worse," Trump tweeted Thursday.
Colton Haab, a survivor of the mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla. high school last week, said earlier Thursday that CNN had initially asked him to "write a speech and ask questions" for the town hall but that the event "ended up being all scripted."
He said his question was about using veterans as armed security guards at schools.
"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.
"I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished," he added. "It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."
CNN disputed Haab's account.
"There is absolutely no truth to this," Richard Hudock, CNN's senior manager of public relations, said in a statement provided to The Hill. "CNN did not provide or script questions for anyone in last night's town hall, nor have we ever."
"After seeing an interview with Colton Haab, we invited him to participate in our town hall along with other students and administrators from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School," Hudock said. "Colton's father withdrew his name from participation before the forum began, which we regretted but respected."
Trump has repeatedly attacked CNN and other networks, including MSNBC, since his presidential campaign and into his administration.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Every Trump allegation about fake news gets proven wrong the moment he mentions it.

The sad part is that millions of idiots (like the poster directly above) actually believe Donald Trump.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Every Trump allegation about fake news gets proven wrong the moment he mentions it.

The sad part is that millions of idiots (like the poster directly above) actually believe Donald Trump.
It was never proven wrong.

Jake Tapper, the CNN moderator, saved Senator Nelson form answering a tough question cuz it didn't fit the CNN anti-gun agenda.
Here is the incident taken from the CNN transcript if the so-called townhall.

LAPIDO (ph): I just want to start with my school is not going to be another statistic in the 18 shootings that happened this year. My school's going to be the last and the beginning of gun control. Stoneman Douglas is strong and will be heard because our kids and our staff did not die for nothing. They died for change and they died for each other. Their deaths will not be taken in vain but as a calling for the change, gun control and safety in America. They're watching us from heaven and we are going to save what they died to protect.
So, I had a question for Ms. Loesch but she's not here yet. So for her and the NRA -- she's probably watching -- and all of you puppet politicians that they are backing. Was the blood of my classmates and my teachers worth your blood money?
TAPPER: Senator Nelson, you don't have to answer that question. Let's move on to the - - to the next question.
(BOOING)

CNN Host Claims She Never Allowed NRA To Be Called ‘Child Murderers.’ Here's The Proof She Did.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The Kids News Network is a good choice.

[youtube]achXKsjmFNI[/youtube]

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

He submitted eh?

How nazi can you get?

Funny how something this is considered “way too long” but the anti-gun, anti-Rubio, anti-Dana Loesch speeches at the anti-gun propaganda town hall were far longer than this question would have been. This leaking of a Haab e-mail doesn’t help CNN’s case, it’s makes them look like even bigger jackasses. They are just too stupid or arrogant or both to realize it.
CNN leaks e-mails with Colton Haab’s father – Pacific Pundit

CNN has gone from “saying anything negative about the Parkland survivors means you are a hater” to actively calling at least one survivor a liar. Colton Haab was the first to expose CNN for scripted questions and not approving of questions he submitted for the anti-gun town hall event. CNN especially didn’t like the fact that one of Colton Haab’s suggestions was to hire retired veterans to act as security guards at schools.

Now CNN is actually leaking e-mails between them and Colton Haab. The e-mail CNN leaked was to Colton’s father Glenn Haab, which asked Democrat Senator Bill Nelson that if Coach Feis had a firearm, wouldn’t at least have lowered the impact of Cruz’s massacre? According to the CNN hack, that question was just “way too long.”

CNN leaks e-mails with Colton Haab’s father – Pacific Pundit

Well avro thanks for proving the point that CNN pravda scripted this
They are just too stupid or arrogant or both to realize it.

Last edited:

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
CNN, Fox, MSNBC, all highly biased and fake. For main stream news, do not watch nothing from the states unless you watch Jimmy Dore on you tube who shows no bias. They are owned and controlled by corporations so they can not show anything against there agenda.

I read CBC and BBC news.