Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen ban

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That would be called a win-win.

With the bonus of having more pipeline capacity.
Yup. You get a job while the rest of BC gets shit on. You are a class A jerk who only thinks of his pathetic self. You don't care about destroying the west coast fishery so you can work in bush camps and buy more toys. Shove your pipeline up your ass.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Canada doesn't need any more refining capacity. What we need is for retards like you to comprehend the fact that it's better to have western oil being refined in eastern refineries instead of supporting islamic terrorism by purchasing oil from shitholes like Saudi Arabia and Iran to be shipped to the East Coast.

BC needs more refineries. Currently lots of our gas comes from Washington. Which is a crying shame since Georgia Straight is sitting on unknown amount sof crude.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Nobody in the Kootenays wants this pipeline. I believe we outnumber the southern Cariboo. And since it is running roughshod over indigenous territory, things could get really ugly, like Gustafson Lake.

Now I know you are jaded and willing to lie your butt off in a forum just to support your point of view. No part of Canada, not even the Kootenays is that polarized on an issue of job creation.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yup. You get a job while the rest of BC gets shit on. You are a class A jerk who only thinks of his pathetic self. You don't care about destroying the west coast fishery so you can work in bush camps and buy more toys. Shove your pipeline up your ass.

Have you stopped driving your gas guzzling oil burner yet hypocrite? Or collecting welfare?

See cliffy the difference between me and losers like you is that I care about the future for my grandkids while you only care about yourself.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Canada doesn't need any more refining capacity. What we need is for retards like you to comprehend the fact that it's better to have western oil being refined in eastern refineries instead of supporting islamic terrorism by purchasing oil from shitholes like Saudi Arabia and Iran to be shipped to the East Coast.
have never said a word about refining, other than it is impossible to get a new refinery built in Canada.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
good luck with that. that is as unrealistic as prohibition

have never said a word about refining, other than it is impossible to get a new refinery built in Canada.

you don't have the technology or the smarts to build or operate one.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
We have the smarts to understand that it cannot be built given modern environmental law.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
cars and plastic are important - therefore **** everything else

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
cars and plastic are important - therefore **** everything else

If your position is to stop producing oil 100% ("leave it in the ground"), then you better not be expecting to operate a gas powered vehicle or use any petroleum products otherwise you may be a hypocrite.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I do not expect that anyone will be operating a gas vehicle for much longer.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Electric vehicles are here regardless of your precious feelings.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Well let's see.

My golf cart is electric.

20 years ago all golf carts were gas. Now you cannot find a gas cart because they are so inferior to electric.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Well let's see.

My golf cart is electric.

20 years ago all golf carts were gas. Now you cannot find a gas cart because they are so inferior to electric.

Golf carts tend not to travel huge distances. Electric carts make sense and are likely practical than bringing in a gas supply to the golf course and cheaper for the operators. If only we only were driving for only 18 holes in real life.

They are just a "flash in the pan"! :)

No, there will likely continue to be a small % of electrical vehicles. Perhaps that percentage will increase over time if they overcome their infrastructure, cost and cold weather issues.