Is there a better news network than CNN?

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
To balance out western news bias led by cnn tune al jazeera or rt to fill in on stuff they don't consider newsworthy like nato allies in conflict.
Fears over US-Turkey military confrontation in Syria | Syria News | Al Jazeera

Plus turkey is using nato built [german] tanks to repel the u.s. 'border force', the u.s is determined to divide syria even if they hafta face off against their nato partner. Perhaps I missed it but I didn't hear anything about this on msnbc or cnn nor that turkey bought putins' s-400 air defense system, nice to get the full picture.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I like CNN but to be honest I have never even seen Fox or MSNBC- except in videos etc.

I also like CBC - but mostly their radio.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
True.

But you gotta admit CNN is the best source of news for Americans at least.
Uh oh, flosstard got his panties in a twist because I called out his favourite propaganda mill for what it is. :lol: :lol:

Yep, you just keep proving how utterly partisan with zero objectivity you are. :tool:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
What more evidence do you need than Trumptards like yourself getting all triggered over objective reporting.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Right...
...and you are wondering why ALL your Trumphating accusations turn out to be as fake as Wolfie's single party time, black latex draped, blitzerboobs.

Haha
We aren't!
:)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Yes BBC World is good if you like news and not commentary.........

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, and like the time the BEEB showed building seven on TV collapsing 1 half hour before it actually did during 911, they can also tell the future too!!!
;)
now that's accuracy!

Oh a meme..how original...that's a nice fluffy rubbery place to get your news cliffy.
I wouldn't be rubbing that thing anymore though, it looks rotten and it just might fall off...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
[youtube]s1zxuEwWEz4[/youtube]

Mark Dice
Published on Dec 27, 2017

Watch the top 10 biggest CNN fails of 2017.

There's been too many to count, but I tried to narrow them town to the 10 biggest. Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon

Another really good choice, though I much prefer The Guardian.

Yes of course you luv state television...you often repeat all their talking points.
Explains your lotto 6/49 batting average.
;)
6/49 = .122; Out of a thousand that's .000122;
I guess he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He left out the doubling of the national debt under obama
which had DOOMED the US economy instead of fixing it when he had the chance

Too snig to fail I guess.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
One of an infinite number of clips where Fredo (the younger Cuomo) gets owned.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That was Bush's fault.

Another limp member of the nazi deep state coup, same as you.

Bushes grandpa helped fund Hitler and tried to hire Smedly Butler the marine commandant, who was the most decorated marine commander ever, to run a coup on Washington THEN.

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

When The Bankers Plotted To Overthrow FDR
https://www.npr.org/2012/02/12/145472726/when-the-bankers-plotted-to-overthrow-fdr

[youtube]Sp4h39qJKqU[/youtube]

Prescott Bush's 1933 fascist coup attempt in the US - Business Coup stopped by Smedley Butler

The "Business Plot" (also the Plot Against FDR and the White House Putsch) was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933 wherein wealthy businessmen and corporations plotted a coup détat to overthrow United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

In 1934, the Business Plot was publicly revealed by retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler testifying to the McCormack-Dickstein Congressional Committee. In his testimony, Butler claimed that a group of men had approached him as part of a plot to overthrow Roosevelt in a military coup. One of the alleged plotters, Gerald MacGuire, vehemently denied any such plot.

In their final report, the Congressional committee supported Butler's allegations of the existence of the plot, but no prosecutions or further investigations followed, and the matter was mostly forgotten."

Nothing new under the sun eh, Mental Floss?
you come from a LONG line of failure

Last edited: