Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

highsticky

EU Membership
Dec 29, 2017
Europe
He gone about 3 weeks or 25th or march I am hopefully or I preper with Chris Murphy in next election campaign what this for others right here.....Murphy can intro Progressive government.....

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It always amazes me how the lobby that decries the development of natural resources are never front and center in demanding that the urban centres (especially their own) aren't razed and returned to nature.

Sadly, I've seen it a number of times where an individual bitches and moans about being able to redevelop or build a weekend home at the lake, yet the moment they get theirs, those same folks demand a cessation of any further development.

Ya just can't help but laugh at the duality and hypocrisy of it all

So, what do you propose should happen to the millions that live in the houses that you want to bulldoze for your bent libertarian ideological reasons?

Of course there needs to be exploration ... Lots of it but surely to gawd we can set aside SOME little places here and there where we do not drill? No? People are just in thec way?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
For sticking with his knees and honey to the tiles floor. Shoosting with a great thing by force!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Oval nipples. Gun thigh. Malfeasance. Serbian meatloaf.

Is, for me, Top 40s of musica. For the Albanian.

[youtube]iLrgWfCAFPY[/youtube]

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Is okay. Soons, you will be deads. When the wails comes outs of the waters and eats your brain.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I am always here. I live in your head, remodeling for the new, smarter owner.

Cliffy, you are a waste of skin. A welfare bum. A fool. Like a cheap plastic plant beside the elevator door, you are the dollar store tackiness threads like this attract. I keep things orderly.

You have to stop eating the dishwasher pucks. They are eating what little is left of your brain.

:lol: Cliffy. A plastic bowl full of stale air.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia Leading World to War With Iran, France Says

Updated | French President Emmanuel Macron has accused the U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia of instigating a war as their mutual foe, Iran, was rocked by a week of protests.
Macron on Wednesday joined several other world leaders to weigh in on protests that began as demonstrations against austerity measures under Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and later spilled into isolated, deadly clashes between civilians and security forces. The French leader called for dialogue with Tehran and criticized three of his international partners for pursuing what he considered bellicose policies toward a country the trio have increasingly sought to isolate and undermine in recent years.
Since taking office almost one year ago, President Donald Trump has led the U.S. on an increasingly confrontational path with Iran and has reversed historic measures by his predecessor that were designed to ease the longstanding enmity between the two nations. He decertified President Barack Obama’s 2015 Iran nuclear deal, of which France was also a signatory and an eager supporter, and has subjected Iran to a travel ban and increased sanctions over accusations it backs terrorism across the Middle East.

U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia Leading World to War With Iran, France Says

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Congratulations Cliffy. You finally posted something that can be discussed.

Personally, I don't think much of the French, but some people do care what they say.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
True to form, you got stupid again. Well done! I had faith that your oafishness would return.

You and OB. :lol:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I'm never pissed off with you, Cliffy. You are like the retarded kid that bothers restaurant patrons. Eventually, you tire and chase a butterfly out the door.

Hey OB, Cliffy likes your thread! :lol:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Oh Cliffy, are you still hearing voices in your head, like the retarded kid at the mall?

Start drinking. You'll feel better I'm thinking.

Hey OB, Cliffy wants to feel your onion.