Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

highsticky

EU Membership
Dec 29, 2017
Europe
Question:

For or against Trump. - Myself I am hopefully Trump's kicked out from president house and replacement new republican how is what republican congress votes upcoming and that is this month or march or 25th february how is real with 25th but new republican are for my best candidate these: Barrosso, Cruz, Rubio, Carson and Kasich max 5 candidate if otherwise thinking same as me. Is news already with new republican for president?

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump requests $18 billion from lawmakers for border wall, indicating U.S. taxpayers would fund it for the foreseeable future

The Trump administration has told lawmakers that it wants $18 billion over the next decade for the initial phase of a Mexico border wall, laying out for the first time a detailed financial blueprint for the president��s signature campaign promise.

Democratic lawmakers blasted the request, first reported by the Wall Street Journal, and it arrived in the middle of delicate budget negotiations that include the risk of a government shutdown Jan. 20 if no deal is reached. U.S. Customs and Border Patrol provided the funding outline at the request of senators preparing to launch negotiations this month on several contentious immigration issues, including a potential deal to protect young immigrants who will be subject to deportation when the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program expires beginning in March.

With their votes needed to keep the government open, Democrats are looking to use their leverage in the spending talks to force the Republicans who control Congress to reach a deal on

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

This is one of his crazier ideas. They can improve border security with technology and other contemporary concepts...... IF they must. Trump has a crazy wall fixation..... and not receptive to other , less expensive ideas.

highsticky

EU Membership
Dec 29, 2017
Europe

Does any believe my word or is Trump a president in 3 years from 2018's?

With reaction from world a Rock classics.

HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELtpTBf-pMU

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trump will be gone, soon. President Pence will pardon him immediately after and we'll be stuck with a modern-day Oliver Cromwell from here on.