Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

It has to happen, JUBALEE,

The hungry will be the new worlds order, and we will eat anything, and then the sun comes back

You were going to retire next year, can you afford the fire wood? I envision an uptic in bio-fuel consumption, let the great and horrific defoiliationn obtain, my beer you lazy slut, hahahahahahah

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think impeachment is in order . LOL
I think that Trump should undergo and complete physical exam including a comprehensive psychiatric exam, testing etc.

Physical exam : because if his diet is controlled by his fear of being poisoned. ( he eats big macs and milkshakes ....because they are randomly served and pre prepared and have a low risk of poison. At his age....... this is a high risk diet. I am surprised his supporters don't care enough about his over all health to encourage such an exam. Most people are aware of his bad diet........ so don't they care about his health??

Psych exam and testing: for obvious reasons.

The psych testing should be done by at least three psychiatrists and psychologists.......... to eliminate any potential bias etc. (remember : Trump is paranoid)

A profile of his business practices should be established to determine his fitness for LEADER-SHOP positions. ( All this should have been done when he decided to run. A lot of the above should also been done on Hillary. It should be a mandatory protocol for anyone wanting the job of POTUS

Once the results of all these are in: a decision can be made that is best for the COUNTRY.........NOT some political party or individual person.

He has never said WHY he wanted to be pOTUS. ( Mind you he is a pathological liar)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump’s Lies Destroy Logic As Well As Truth

Trump

we are not talkinga bout the garden variety of politicians bending the truth as is the "norm"

The way Trump has been reacting over the past few days , his explosive nature and paranoia should make folks concerned. One cannot make excuses for him any longer.

In all this continuing chaos the focus of the Job and the purpose of the government has been lost .

Trump's legacy will be his tweets and his mental state.

Here we go:

Democracy Dies in Darkness

News Alert Wed, Jan 3, 2018, 10:56 PM

Trump��s lawyers send cease-and-desist letter to Bannon over his comments to the author of a tell-all book about the White House

Lawyers for President Trump sent a cease-and-desist letter to Trump��s former chief strategist, arguing he had violated a non-disclosure agreement in speaking about his time on the campaign and in Trump��s most trusted inner circle.

In a letter sent Wednesday night, Trump��s lawyers told Stephen K. Bannon his comments to author Michael Wolff in an soon-to-be-released tell-all book violate Bannon��s employment agreement with the president in numerous ways and also defame the president.

source: WAPO....... news alert.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
America will dissapear up it,s own hole, the worlds most impressive pile of shjt. God bless them, there isno other way. Snot gointohappen.

They,re ten gazillion in the hole fin ish ed, the meek will inherit, that will burn for a while I bet

What will we eat? That is a question.

The Trump era, one of colossal blunder and widespread cannibalism, the hungry decades

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I would suggest that you are dysfunctional. Certainly, you are fixated on Trump. Your hate has been going on for over a year now. My goodness, it's coming up on President Trump's first anniversary in office!

It hasn't even been one year...

*snicker*

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trump’s Lies Destroy Logic As Well As Truth

Trump

we are not talkinga bout the garden variety of politicians bending the truth as is the "norm"

The way Trump has been reacting over the past few days , his explosive nature and paranoia should make folks concerned. One cannot make excuses for him any longer.

In all this continuing chaos the focus of the Job and the purpose of the government has been lost .

Trump's legacy will be his tweets and his mental state.

Here we go:

Democracy Dies in Darkness

News Alert Wed, Jan 3, 2018, 10:56 PM

Trump��s lawyers send cease-and-desist letter to Bannon over his comments to the author of a tell-all book about the White House

Lawyers for President Trump sent a cease-and-desist letter to Trump��s former chief strategist, arguing he had violated a non-disclosure agreement in speaking about his time on the campaign and in Trump��s most trusted inner circle.

In a letter sent Wednesday night, Trump��s lawyers told Stephen K. Bannon his comments to author Michael Wolff in an soon-to-be-released tell-all book violate Bannon��s employment agreement with the president in numerous ways and also defame the president.

source: WAPO....... news alert.

Funny that it is only the extreme left that is worried. Everyone else is making money. That is what the election was all about. Jobs for ordinary people. They could care less about the antics of politicians when they get a regular paycheque.

Envy is one of the deadly sins.

Which ones do you think cliffy is envious of?

Cue the x files old theme song

I was thinking more like twilight zone.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Funny that it is only the extreme left that is worried.

Nah...pretty much everyone that isn't a social conservative is concerned about the shitshow down south. It's farcical to suggest fiscal conservatives that are ringing the alarm bells over the expanding US debt are "extreme left". It shows you clearly don't understand the term

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump lawyers warn 'Fire and Fury' author, publisher to stop release of book, saying its 'false statements' are being investigated

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

Intimidation tactic?? Staff in the white house participated in this book.

What happened to freedom of the press, peach?? etc etc.

Jake Tapper delivers perfect rebuttal to Trump’s book threat: He wants to block it because it ‘hurts his feelings’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/ja...ts-to-block-it-because-it-hurts-his-feelings/

And this is only Jan 4 th

Meanwhile the sale of the book is being rushed out .......and probably heading for the best seller list.in record time :)

Hot off the press: CNN reporting) all cell phones for visitors to the white house are being banned.

The dictator has spoken.

Last edited: