Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You quoted the only coherent part of that post. What the hell is he going on about in the rest of it?

Actually, he quoted the only part of the post that you understand. It was directed at Cliffy.

Cliffy has a phobia about fending for himself, making a living, interacting with others, etc. He craves having others do everything for him. And of course, he loves to post memes and swear at others. It's what he does to deal with the insecurity of living.

When I was at my winter place in AZ, a group of us chatted about several personalities that post here. They didn't know who any of them were. Then we ate chocolate.

Thank you for the opportunity to post in greater detail about Cliffy's troubles, and some of what I did over the holidays.

Mazel tov!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Cliffy has a phobia about fending for himself, making a living, interacting with others, etc. He craves having others do everything for him. And of course, he loves to post memes and swear at others. It's what he does to deal with the insecurity of living.

He's a senior. What else would you expect? The big difference with Cliffy is that he doesn't pretend he hates the trough while he's pigging out

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump slams Bannon: When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind

Source: WAPO.....breaking news email.

That is rich. coming from Trump. (who's stability is being questioned even more.

Bannon has really hit at Trump inc now.

This administration is getting more and more dysfunctional all the time. Little wonder the world is looking on with amazement, shock, and grave concern. Asylums run by the inmates are more functional.;-) Geez.

About Trump/ Kim dynamic. The stupidity of trumps tweets......could be a trigger for NK.......as Trump is assuming Kim "understands" those tweets.(thug language) (given the language and cultural barrier)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I would suggest that you are dysfunctional. Certainly, you are fixated on Trump. Your hate has been going on for over a year now. My goodness, it's coming up on President Trump's first anniversary in office!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Bannon bombshells and more: The 10 most shocking revelations from Michael Wolff’s Trump book

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/ba...g-revelations-from-michael-wolffs-trump-book/

and this is what put Trumps knickers in a twist. (not that it takes much)

This nuclear button contest has the flavor of the size of their masculinity

There is nolow that Trump will not descendto........to preserve HIS image, masculinity, ego, and lust for power)

Fire and Fury.......is the read of the day folks. (Bannon might have some on target hits )

What a way to start the new year. ;-) Toxic doesn't cover it.

The portrait painted of TRump as ineffective, crazy, lazy , and not really wanting to BE president.......kinda fits with psych assessment of the chap. His profile in writing ......for the world to see. Book is a best seller already. Michael Wolfe is now a household name.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

This nuclear button contest has the flavor of the size of their masculinity

If Comrade Kim had his wits about him, he'd use a comeback like "Yes but I have a full sized Man's hands to push MY button!"

Alas, old fashioned Stalinists have zero, naught, nada, none whatsoever senses of irony.

(Bannon might have some on target hits )

I don't count Bannon as one of my ideological fellows but at least, he's not out if his fecking mind like the President is.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump dissolves controversial voting commission, blames states for not providing information

President Trump on Wednesday announced that he is disbanding a controversial voting commission launched last year in the wake of his baseless claim that he lost the popular vote to Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of millions of illegally cast ballots.

The commission, formed by Trump in early 2017, met only twice amid a series of lawsuits seeking to curb its authority and claims by Democrats that it was stacked to recommend voting restrictions favorable to the president��s party.

Source: WAPO. Breaking news mailing.

The question that arises (and has existed ).....is how credible are any of Trump's decisions and actions since so many of his a actions and words are emotional and inflammatory. His motives have to be questioned now too.

Let's fact it.....if Trump was the head of any major corporation he would have been gone long ago. His tweets are so destructive , it is hard to see how anyone can support this chappy.

That book just out........is probably quite accurate .......and it is going to drive Trump crazier ,more eratic and impulsive.

The question being raised now:

WHO IS MORE FIT TO RUN a country?? TRUMP OR KIM???

Trump is very paranoid. He is terrified of being poisoned. He does not like being touched, is concerned about what the eats, and the type of toothpaste he uses . something might be in it. Anyone still question the fact that the guy is mentally unstable?/ and unfit for the job??

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trump to North Korean leader Kim: My ‘Nuclear Button’ is ‘much bigger & more powerful’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?reload=true&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

What is this?? kindergarten?? America has a man-child in the white house. Those that support him are of the same "simple" ilk.

Trump reveals his true perssonna via his tweets........and it is mentally disturbed ......or an infantile bully D(at the very least).

All that has to happen is Kim misinterprets Trump trawsh tweets as a major and active threat.........( winch they are)......and react militarily.

This is is just too bizarre now. Just because Kim behaves in a threatening manner. does not mean the Trump
has to match him ........and lowering the US to that level. Geez........If it were not so dangerous........it would be comedy at its darkest.

That's cause you missed the message. What he said is "DON'T ****WITHME"

Trump dissolves controversial voting commission, blames states for not providing information

President Trump on Wednesday announced that he is disbanding a controversial voting commission launched last year in the wake of his baseless claim that he lost the popular vote to Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of millions of illegally cast ballots.

The commission, formed by Trump in early 2017, met only twice amid a series of lawsuits seeking to curb its authority and claims by Democrats that it was stacked to recommend voting restrictions favorable to the president��s party.

Source: WAPO. Breaking news mailing.

The question that arises (and has existed ).....is how credible are any of Trump's decisions and actions since so many of his a actions and words are emotional and inflammatory. His motives have to be questioned now too.

Let's fact it.....if Trump was the head of any major corporation he would have been gone long ago. His tweets are so destructive , it is hard to see how anyone can support this chappy.

That book just out........is probably quite accurate .......and it is going to drive Trump crazier ,more eratic and impulsive.

The question being raised now:

WHO IS MORE FIT TO RUN a country?? TRUMP OR KIM???

Trump is very paranoid. He is terrified of being poisoned. He does not like being touched, is concerned about what the eats, and the type of toothpaste he uses . something might be in it. Anyone still question the fact that the guy is mentally unstable?/ and unfit for the job??

Just because he is paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get him.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
That's cause you missed the message. What he said is "DON'T ****WITHME"

Just because he is paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get him.
Of course Trumps message is clear. THAT is what is so concerning. He is taunting Kim.......And that is NOT how to deal with someone like KIm.

re: paranoia: nice catch phrase. But His paranoia is affecting his judgement. It is this that matters in his position. He can not function with paranoid ideas that color his judgement and be rational.. and make reasonable and sound decisions.

perhaps his supporters need a crash course in psychology 101 in order to interpret his conduct and character traits more accurately.

IF there is someone out to get him....... he probably provoked a lot of people during his lifetime so why would it be a n issue. Paranoia is a bit more complex than that.

His tweets are provocative , his conduct is the same. It is beyond just garden variety arrogance.

He is terrified of the investigation. and Meuller. and most likely because he knows what will be uncovered.

Trump does NOT like the job and ran only of publicity for the Trumpbrand.......But he appealed to enough of the simpler minds in America and won........now he is in a personal dilemma. and is trying to do things that fit HIS own world view.and to get adoration from his base. He has a n incredible need to be loved . (one can understand that given his nuclear (core) family dynamics.

we ain't seen nuthin yet..

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Hmmm. The expert's opinion. :roll:

How's that working out for you? I mean, in the last year and everything? Trump is still there, right in your face, OB. He phoned me last week and said the only reason he plays with Kim is to scare you. It's working! :lol:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm. The expert's opinion. :roll:

How's that working out for you? I mean, in the last year and everything? Trump is still there, right in your face, OB. He phoned me last week and said the only reason he plays with Kim is to scare you. It's working! :lol:

I'll bet that Heinrich Himmler was a barrel of laughs, too.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.