POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No not the insane criminal clintons
;)
nor their tiny minority of completely insane nazicommie globalist nutbar supporters

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No wonder, the insane misogynist sexfreak criminals never stops screwing the peeps
Which YOU defend...what does that make you?

Official Federal Complaints Were Just Filed Against Hillary Clinton And The DNC !!

An official complaint has been filed with the Federal Election Commission against Hillary Clinton and the DNC, alleging the former candidate used state party chapters to funnel a disproportionate amount of money back to her presidential campaign.

According to Fox News

The complaint was filed by the Committee to Defend the President, a political action committee, has alleged in the complaint filed on Monday “that the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF) solicited cash from big-name donors, including Calvin Klein and “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane — money that was allegedly sent through state chapters and back to the DNC before ending up with the Clinton campaign.”

Check it out:

Find Out More >
Officials with the committee said their filing was spurred by their own analysis of FEC reports, where they said they discovered the HVF either never transferred the money to state chapters and back to the DNC, or did so without the state chapters having actual control.

“What we have found, people need to see,” Ted Harvey, chairman of the CDP which emerged from the now-defunct Stop Hillary PAC, told Fox News. “I think it’s important that the American public has an understanding of how corrupt this campaign system was and that they were doing anything they could to secure the nomination in her favor.”

The CDP accuses Clinton’s campaign received more than $84 million by funneling the funds through state chapters and into the DNC, which channeled the money back to HRC.

“Based on publicly available FEC records, repeatedly throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, HVF would purportedly transfer funds to its constituent political committees, which included between 34 and 40 state parties,” reads a passage from a copy of the complaint reviewed by Fox News. “On the very same day each of these transfers supposedly occurred, or occasionally the very next day, every single one of those state parties purportedly contributed all of those funds to the DNC.”

CDP’s counsel, Dan Backer, said the action was directly in violation of rulings made by the Supreme Court of the United States on such use of political funds.

“Apparently the DNC’s response to the ruling was, ‘Hold my Beer,’” he said, referring to a phrase from an Internet meme. “These donations were specifically earmarked for the DNC and the campaign committee.”

Backer continued, “It’s not entirely clear if they transferred the money to the state parties to begin with, and if they never had control of the money, it’s not a contribution. It’s an earmark. If the money is in control of the candidate, then it is a contribution to them.”

SCOTUS ruled such actions as unlawful back in 2014 in reference to a case surrounding Shaun McCutcheon, creator of the Conservative Action Fund PAC. Backer served as counsel in the filing of that suit as well.

“This is exactly the scenario that they said would occur,” Backer says. “They were so brazen about it yet so sloppy.”

Here’s more:

“It appears virtually every single disbursement from HVF to a state party resulted in an immediate transfer of the same amount of funds from the state party to the DNC,” reads another passage from the complaint. “Over 99% of funds transferred through HVF to state parties wound up at the DNC.”

Such handling of DNC political funds was alluded to by interim chairman Donna Brazile earlier this year during promotions of her book, “Hacks”.
https://www.usapoliticstoday.org/federal-complaints-filed-hillary-dnc/

FBI promised to open up Hillary probe depending on what IG uncovers
Hillary Clinton campaign, DNC accused of 'corrupt' money scheme in new FEC complaint | Fox News

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Sen. Mark Warner says he’s seen damning evidence against Trump — but Mueller has much worse

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/se...nce-against-trump-but-mueller-has-much-worse/

no surprise. Trump has been a shyster,.......bending the laws to his advantage all his life. He has not adapted his conduct to his role as POTUS. His personal conduct is less than exemplary too. The fact he was actually elected reflects badly on the voters. His low approval score suggests that the voters are realizing what they voted in.

Feds Seek Kushner’s Deutsche Bank Records

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nyt-feds-seek-kushners-deutsche-bank-records

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Sen. Mark Warner says he’s seen damning evidence against Trump — but Mueller has much worse

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/se...nce-against-trump-but-mueller-has-much-worse/

no surprise. Trump has been a shyster,.......bending the laws to his advantage all his life. He has not adapted his conduct to his role as POTUS. His personal conduct is less than exemplary too. The fact he was actually elected reflects badly on the voters. His low approval score suggests that the voters are realizing what they voted in.

Why doesn't Warner make it public? Just more fake news.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

I would like to see you prove that you have never taken advantage of a tax deduction, benefit or so called loophole on the advice of your accountant if you have one...

I know that I try not to pay a penny more than I have too.....and one year when I found a deduction that I had previously missed, I went back five years to collect a tidy sum!

But again....I'm no hypocrite

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
OH MAN!! Another lawsuit.. add that to the 4056 lawsuits he already has..

[youtube]G9vreFa2n-o[/youtube]
Kinda think he LIKES lawsuits. It fits his combative and "win-lose" nature . He HAS to have something to fight and hopefully for him......."win". Laws suites are part of his life and he is not all that concerned about them. To him it is black and white. (win-lose) and thus his level of abstraction and conceptualization is limited.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
They have to make some sort of effort to derail the investigation here, because next up is Donny Jr/Pence and them it's Fat Daddy himself.

So I expect the GOP to go full swamp creature.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

highsticky

EU Membership
Dec 29, 2017
Europe

Funny how truth is, somehow, "hate".

Hey Murph - do you feel that way about all the anti-Trudeau hate threads?

Should they merge all of them? Ditto for the anti-Obama and anti-Hillary threads, right?

I prefer Trudeau maybe I prefer Murphy too. :smile:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I believe Highsticky, Torch light, self same, Alternative, and Sorrow are the same poster. There are probably more names associated with this poster. Mods, please root out this deceit.