Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

highsticky

EU Membership
Dec 29, 2017
Europe
He is gone after six month in presidency house.

And I wondering if he chooses for replaced the magic year 2018's.

We saying if we goes to court that's will Democrats.

But Trump wants not this if he telling the truth to democrats.

Trump wanted the magic job in the white house in this magic year as president.

Isn't 18 month enough new Republican president is welcomes. Is Democrats reflexion's.

Maybe he's not clearly yet as president. Hail Trump!

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
How the Trump era is changing the federal bureaucracy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m_term=.7a9508d685e9&wpisrc=nl_evening&wpmm=1

Depending on how it is done.....it could be a good thing. ......even making it less cumbersome.

WAPO won't let me read the story without buying a subscription. Aint happening. But that was the general idea of electing Trump, Shake up a dysfunctional cleptocracy. Both parties are guilty of stealing from the taxpayer and letting mindless bureacraps run unchecked.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He is gone after six month in presidency house.

And I wondering if he chooses for replaced the magic year 2018's.

We saying if we goes to court that's will Democrats.

But Trump wants not this if he telling the truth to democrats.

Trump wanted the magic job in the white house in this magic year as president.

Isn't 18 month enough new Republican president is welcomes. Is Democrats reflexion's.

Maybe he's not clearly yet as president. Hail Trump!
English is a great language.

highsticky

EU Membership
Dec 29, 2017
Europe
He's maximum three years till he clear as president or this year in springer. Or in summer month and the US get Mike Pence like Democrat wanted.

Maybe Trumpster last year as president if get to court this FBI chiefs wants.

Iran's totaly marching protest's.

highsticky

EU Membership
Dec 29, 2017
Europe

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Whining again, OB? You're worse than a child. I just wish you understood the meaning of what you read. Ask someone for help. :lol:

You have to be a Brit.

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I'm glad that the US is responsible enough to step up to the plate and protect the oppressed.

You're jealous that you could never milk the US welfare system. When I was at my place in AZ over the holidays, I asked my friends about you.

They don't know who you are. Then we ate more chocolate.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump to North Korean leader Kim: My ‘Nuclear Button’ is ‘much bigger & more powerful’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?reload=true&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

What is this?? kindergarten?? America has a man-child in the white house. Those that support him are of the same "simple" ilk.

Trump reveals his true perssonna via his tweets........and it is mentally disturbed ......or an infantile bully D(at the very least).

All that has to happen is Kim misinterprets Trump trawsh tweets as a major and active threat.........( winch they are)......and react militarily.

This is is just too bizarre now. Just because Kim behaves in a threatening manner. does not mean the Trump
has to match him ........and lowering the US to that level. Geez........If it were not so dangerous........it would be comedy at its darkest.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'm glad that the US is responsible enough to step up to the plate and protect the oppressed.

Only Jan 3rd and we've already a winner for funniest thing posted on the interwebs this year. Well done.

Last edited: